Former Labradoodle Breeder Was Tapped to Lead U.S. Pandemic Task Force

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Now all we need is to hear trump say he's doing a heck of a job.

This putting totally unqualified people into very serious positions has got to stop.

I would think that the Katrina debacle would have taught people to never appoint an unqualified person to an important position.

Republicans never learn and the people of our nation pay the price with their lives.

This putting totally unqualified people into very serious positions has got to stop.

I would think that the Katrina debacle would have taught people to never appoint an unqualified person to an important position.

Republicans never learn and the people of our nation pay the price with their lives.

how is he unqualified???

how is he unqualified???
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

how is he unqualified???
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
so you dont know either,,,

how is he unqualified???
If you can't figure it out.....

Last edited:

how is he unqualified???
but you cant even explain it,,,

how is he unqualified???
Must be because of his position as a First Chief of Staff in HHS.

how is he unqualified???
Being a former dog breeder doesn't disqualify anyone for anything.

My standards for this administration are so low at this point, that it doesn't really matter.

He likes dogs. Fuck it, I'll run with that.
might be a better reason for his decisions than most. I like dogs to that may be the only thing I and he have. I dont know I have been put in charge of things I knew nothing about and just surrounded myself with people who knew Every time this happened to me it was because there were two people that were needed that butt heads and I was placed there as a buffer. I would like to think there is some logic behind it but likely not.

how is he unqualified???
LOL....read the link. Even those in the Trump Admiinstration referred to him derisively as the"dog breeder" because he was so blatantly inept and incompetent.

how is he unqualified???
LOL....read the link. Even those in the Trump Admiinstration referred to him derisively as the"dog breeder" because he was so blatantly inept and incompetent.

how is he unqualified???
Harrison, 37, was an unusual choice, with no formal education in public health, management, or medicine and with only limited experience in the fields. In 2006, he joined HHS in a one-year stint as a “Confidential Assistant” to Azar, who was then deputy secretary. He also had posts working for Vice President Dick Cheney, the Department of Defense and a Washington public relations company.

Before joining the Trump Administration in January 2018, Harrison’s official HHS biography says, he “ran a small business in Texas.” The biography does not disclose the name or nature of that business, but his personal financial disclosure forms show that from 2012 until 2018 he ran a company called Dallas Labradoodles.
...............................................................................................
That's how.

My standards for this administration are so low at this point, that it doesn't really matter.

He likes dogs. Fuck it, I'll run with that.
might be a better reason for his decisions than most. I like dogs to that may be the only thing I and he have. I dont know I have been put in charge of things I knew nothing about and just surrounded myself with people who knew Every time this happened to me it was because there were two people that were needed that butt heads and I was placed there as a buffer. I would like to think there is some logic behind it but likely not.
Well, along those lines, a good manager is a good manager. That's a fairly specific skill set.

If he's a good manager, great, that could work.

Fauci said the same thing

Forum List

Back