Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Donald Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Former Grand Wizard David Duke is throwing his support behind GOP frontrunner ... Donald Trump!

During his online radio show, Duke endorsed Trump ... saying he's "the best of the lot" out of the many, many Republican hopefuls.

Duke -- who's called himself a "racial realist" -- said he likes Trump's views on immigration, and thinks he "understands the real sentiment of America." While further discussing immigration he added, "The Africans, the Asians, and the Mexicans in America ... they suffer from the Jewish domination."

Audio: David Duke Endorses Donald Trump - TMZ

David Duke On Trump: He's "Certainly The Best Of The Lot" Running For President

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists

Wow! Trump seems to be getting a lot of support from white nationalists. I wonder why?

Last edited:
Why anybody is interested in David Duke's opinion is something I cannot comprehend. He certainly won't be influencing me one way or the other.

Duke is representative of many white nationalist nuts who are attracted to Adolf Trump.

No one cares about David Duke. He can't even get elected dogcatcher, but he'll happily run. He's been a felon has-been for as long as I can remember. Why do you encourage him?

And yet ANOTHER thread trying to assassinate Trump's character from the crowd who swears they want him to get the nomination. What's wrong with this picture?

Former Grand Wizard David Duke is throwing his support behind GOP frontrunner ... Donald Trump!

During his online radio show, Duke endorsed Trump ... saying he's "the best of the lot" out of the many, many Republican hopefuls.

Duke -- who's called himself a "racial realist" -- said he likes Trump's views on immigration, and thinks he "understands the real sentiment of America." While further discussing immigration he added, "The Africans, the Asians, and the Mexicans in America ... they suffer from the Jewish domination."

Audio: David Duke Endorses Donald Trump - TMZ

David Duke On Trump: He's "Certainly The Best Of The Lot" Running For President

Wow! Trump seems to be getting a lot of support from white nationalists. I wonder why?

Yo, he just said the truth about Trump? Is that a Crime? Look at Obama supporters when he ran? Rest my case, move on, nothing here!
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
"GTP"
Scumbags below:
article-0-193ADF67000005DC-506_634x553.jpg

Why anybody is interested in David Duke's opinion is something I cannot comprehend. He certainly won't be influencing me one way or the other.

Duke is representative of many white nationalist nuts who are attracted to Adolf Trump.

I don't care for Trump but I don't speak for others that dislike him. Likewise, racists Duke doesn't speak for the many fine folks I know that are inclined to favor Trump's candidacy.

Everybody is liking Trump

Weird, black people supporting trump and Duke comes out supporting trump. lol

A couple black nuts supporting Adolf Trump ain't exactly a landslide.

I notice you ignored my question, once again when Farrakain came out for Obama and the New Black panthers did also you all claimed Obama was not responsible for the beliefs of people that supported him, now you are claiming that Trump IS responsible for the belief's of people that support him. You can not have it both ways, which is it?

Forum List

Back