Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Donald Trump

good one leftard; who do you think CPUSA (communist party of America) pulls the lever for?? who do you think the New Black Panthers for?

Meet The Members Of Donald Trump’s White Supremacist Fan Club

The members of what one might call Trump’s white supremacist fan club include:
  • The Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi news site, endorsed Trump on June 28. “Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it’s time to deport these people,” the site said in its endorsement. It then urged white men to “vote for the first time in our lives for the one man who actually represents our interests.”
  • Richard Spencer, director of the National Policy Institute, which promotes the “heritage, identity, and future of European people,” said that Trump was “refreshing.” “Trump, on a gut level, kind of senses that this is about demographics, ultimately. We’re moving into a new America,” Spencer said. “I don’t think Trump is a white nationalist,” Spencer added, but noted that Trump embodies “an unconscious vision that white people have -- that their grandchildren might be a hated minority in their own country. I think that scares us. They probably aren’t able to articulate it. I think it’s there. I think that, to a great degree, explains the Trump phenomenon. I think he is the one person who can tap into it.” Spencer, Osnos notes, is not the stereotype of a prejudiced yokel: At 36, he is clean-cut, and boasts degrees from elite universities. The Southern Poverty Law Center, Osnos says, calls Spencer “a suit-and-tie version of the white supremacists of old.”
  • Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, a Virginia-based white nationalist magazine, said: “I’m sure he would repudiate any association with people like me, but his support comes from people who are more like me than he might like to admit.” Taylor later told Osnos: “Why are whites supposed to be happy about being reduced to a minority? It’s clear why Hispanics celebrate diversity: ‘More of us! More Spanish! More cucaracha!’”
  • Michael Hill, head of the League of the South, an Alabama-based white supremacist secessionist group, said Trump was “good” for the white racist cause. “I love to see somebody like Donald Trump come along,” Hill said. “Not that I believe anything that he says. But he is stirring up chaos in the GOP, and for us that is good.” Osnos attended a speech Hill gave to a crowd of cheering followers in which he railed against the “cultural genocide” of white Americans, which he said was “merely a prelude to physical genocide.”
  • Brad Griffin, a member of Hill’s League of the South and author of the popular white supremacist blog Hunter Wallace, has written that his esteem for Trump is “soaring,” and has lauded the candidate for his “hostile takeover of the Republican Party.”
More: Meet The Members Of Donald Trump’s White Supremacist Fan Club

I wonder why such people are attracted to Trump? Interesting...

• The Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi news site, endorsed Trump on June 28. “Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it’s time to deport these people,” the site said in its endorsement. It then urged white men to “vote for the first time in our lives for the one man who actually represents our interests.”
  • Richard Spencer, director of the National Policy Institute, which promotes the “heritage, identity, and future of European people,” said that Trump was “refreshing.” “Trump, on a gut level, kind of senses that this is about demographics, ultimately. We’re moving into a new America,” Spencer said. “I don’t think Trump is a white nationalist,” Spencer added, but noted that Trump embodies “an unconscious vision that white people have -- that their grandchildren might be a hated minority in their own country. I think that scares us. They probably aren’t able to articulate it. I think it’s there. I think that, to a great degree, explains the Trump phenomenon. I think he is the one person who can tap into it.” Spencer, Osnos notes, is not the stereotype of a prejudiced yokel: At 36, he is clean-cut, and boasts degrees from elite universities. The Southern Poverty Law Center, Osnos says, calls Spencer “a suit-and-tie version of the white supremacists of old.”
  • Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, a Virginia-based white nationalist magazine, said: “I’m sure he would repudiate any association with people like me, but his support comes from people who are more like me than he might like to admit.” Taylor later told Osnos: “Why are whites supposed to be happy about being reduced to a minority? It’s clear why Hispanics celebrate diversity: ‘More of us! More Spanish! More cucaracha!’”
  • Michael Hill, head of the League of the South, an Alabama-based white supremacist secessionist group, said Trump was “good” for the white racist cause. “I love to see somebody like Donald Trump come along,” Hill said. “Not that I believe anything that he says. But he is stirring up chaos in the GOP, and for us that is good.” Osnos attended a speech Hill gave to a crowd of cheering followers in which he railed against the “cultural genocide” of white Americans, which he said was “merely a prelude to physical genocide.”
  • Brad Griffin, a member of Hill’s League of the South and author of the popular white supremacist blog Hunter Wallace, has written that his esteem for Trump is “soaring,” and has lauded the candidate for his “hostile takeover of the Republican Party.”

Money and exposure.

No one cares about David Duke. He can't even get elected dogcatcher, but he'll happily run. He's been a felon has-been for as long as I can remember. Why do you encourage him?

Why is someone like Duke attracted to Trump? Think about it...

There is no rational explanation for crazy on either end of the spectrum. For every nutjob rightie, there's a nutjob leftie. If they are lone whackos, with very limited if any support, they are just delusional, so insignificant IMO.

No way a David Duke endorsement carries any weight ... it is like a Joan Baez endorsement ... totally obvious and equally relevant.

Trump's white nationalist support goes far beyond David Duke.

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists

That's fine. It isnt about Trump. I dislike Trump and think (maybe) he's a plant anyway. It just irks me when people point out what David Duke thinks. We've been cringing every time he finds airtime for years.

There are many white nationalists like Duke out there who are supporting Trump. History teaches us not to ignore such homegrown threats.

I hear you. There are just as many Rev Wrights out their spewing their hatred as well. I pay them about the same attention, as little as possible. If the only ones bringing up Duke (or Wright or Westboro Baptist Church or those militant vegans or whoever) are using him as a weapon, maybe that's because there are only 12 people on the planet who take him seriously. He makes most Republicans' skin crawl, so he is not very representative.

Every nutjob has a favorite candidate, some jutjobs favor yours, I'm sure ... but, what are you going to do? They are nutjobs. You can't explain them ... they're crazy. You certainly can't defend them ... they're crazy. I don't have time to denounce all crazies who endorse candidates, so I choose the asshole from my back yard, David Duke. Even here, no one cares what he thinks. He's crazy.

Yo, what difference does it make? Sounds like Hillary Clinton! Obama had the Commies on his side? Now what you going to say brainless!!!

"GTP"
obama_in_jail_answer_5_xlarge.jpg

Yo, what difference does it make? Sounds like Hillary Clinton! Obama had the Commies on his side? Now what you going to say brainless!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 48281
So does trump and as many fringe right groups as money can buy.

And yet ANOTHER thread trying to assassinate Trump's character from the crowd who swears they want him to get the nomination. What's wrong with this picture?

How so?

You mean the OP is not true?

Post proof that the kkk doesn't UH-DORE Drumpf.

Last edited:
He voted and supported Obama!
West Virginia's Southern Democratic United States Senator Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd defended the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.[9]

Despite being the only Senator to vote against both African American U.S. Supreme Court nominees (liberal Thurgood Marshall and conservative Clarence Thomas) and filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Byrd has since said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake." The NAACP gave him a 100% rating on their issues during the 108th Congress.[10] However, in a 2001 incident Byrd repeatedly used the phrase "white *******" on a national television broadcast.[11]

And yet ANOTHER thread trying to assassinate Trump's character from the crowd who swears they want him to get the nomination. What's wrong with this picture?

How so?

Post proof that the kkk doesn't UH-DORE DRumpf.

Yo, What Difference Does It Matter? I mean if Hillary (the crook) Clinton can say it? Why not Trump!

"GTP"
donald-trump.jpg

How so?

Yo, What Difference Does It Matter? I mean if Hillary (the crook) Clinton can say it? Why not Trump!

"GTP"
View attachment 48283
Goddammit you're stupid.

How so?

"GTP"
View attachment 48283
Goddammit you're stupid.

Yo, go see a doctor to learn how to control your temper when you`re wrong?

"GTP"
CKOPzbEUsAAmWPG.jpg

How so?

"GTP"
View attachment 48283
Goddammit you're stupid.

Yo, go see a doctor to learn how to control your temper when you`re wrong?

"GTP"
View attachment 48285
Goddammit you're stupid and wrong.

I've noticed that one particular white nationalist has been strangely silent about the GOP candidates - so where is Ted Nugent?

Yo, his new young thing is keeping him at home, but not for long?

"GTP"

Forum List

Back