Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Donald Trump

Everybody is liking Trump

Weird, black people supporting trump and Duke comes out supporting trump. lol

A couple black nuts supporting Adolf Trump ain't exactly a landslide.

I notice you ignored my question, once again when Farrakain came out for Obama and the New Black panthers did also you all claimed Obama was not responsible for the beliefs of people that supported him, now you are claiming that Trump IS responsible for the belief's of people that support him. You can not have it both ways, which is it?

Yes, I ignored your deflection. Start your own thread.

No one cares about David Duke. He can't even get elected dogcatcher, but he'll happily run. He's been a felon has-been for as long as I can remember. Why do you encourage him?

Why is someone like Duke attracted to Trump? Think about it...
Why was Farrakain and the new black panthers attracted to Obama or his racist white hating Country hating pastor? And why was THAT different?

No one cares about David Duke. He can't even get elected dogcatcher, but he'll happily run. He's been a felon has-been for as long as I can remember. Why do you encourage him?

There is no rational explanation for crazy on either end of the spectrum. For every nutjob rightie, there's a nutjob leftie. If they are lone whackos, with very limited if any support, they are just delusional, so insignificant IMO.

No way a David Duke endorsement carries any weight ... it is like a Joan Baez endorsement ... totally obvious and equally relevant.

Everybody is liking Trump

Weird, black people supporting trump and Duke comes out supporting trump. lol

A couple black nuts supporting Adolf Trump ain't exactly a landslide.

I notice you ignored my question, once again when Farrakain came out for Obama and the New Black panthers did also you all claimed Obama was not responsible for the beliefs of people that supported him, now you are claiming that Trump IS responsible for the belief's of people that support him. You can not have it both ways, which is it?

Yes, I ignored your deflection. Start your own thread.

You are trying to claim that those that support Obama do not reflect his beliefs but insisting those that support Trump do reflect his beliefs you can not have it both ways you retard.

There is no rational explanation for crazy on either end of the spectrum. For every nutjob rightie, there's a nutjob leftie. If they are lone whackos, with very limited if any support, they are just delusional, so insignificant IMO.

No way a David Duke endorsement carries any weight ... it is like a Joan Baez endorsement ... totally obvious and equally relevant.

Trump's white nationalist support goes far beyond David Duke.

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists

Former Grand Wizard David Duke is throwing his support behind GOP frontrunner ... Donald Trump!

During his online radio show, Duke endorsed Trump ... saying he's "the best of the lot" out of the many, many Republican hopefuls.

Duke -- who's called himself a "racial realist" -- said he likes Trump's views on immigration, and thinks he "understands the real sentiment of America." While further discussing immigration he added, "The Africans, the Asians, and the Mexicans in America ... they suffer from the Jewish domination."

Audio: David Duke Endorses Donald Trump - TMZ

David Duke On Trump: He's "Certainly The Best Of The Lot" Running For President

Wow! Trump seems to be getting a lot of support from white nationalists. I wonder why?

Yo, I forgot one? Robert Byrd, a Democrat KKK Member! If he was alive today? He would be supporting Hillary Clinton!!!

"GTP"
KKK Member below:
220px-Robert_Byrd_official_portrait.jpg

That's fine. It isnt about Trump. I dislike Trump and think (maybe) he's a plant anyway. It just irks me when people point out what David Duke thinks. We've been cringing every time he finds airtime for years.

That's fine. It isnt about Trump. I dislike Trump and think (maybe) he's a plant anyway. It just irks me when people point out what David Duke thinks. We've been cringing every time he finds airtime for years.

There are many white nationalists like Duke out there who are supporting Trump. History teaches us not to ignore such homegrown threats.

Forum List

Back