Former Guantanamo prisoner claims desantis was present during his torture

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Okay, Donald...are you taking notes? I expect the accusations against Ron are going to start coming fast and furious....pun intended.

Okay, Donald...are you taking notes? I expect the accusations against Ron are going to start coming fast and furious....pun intended.
A family member told me that they are "No longer a Trump household" because he isn't "military enough"

"We will vote for DeSantis now"

Trying to sling as much mud as you can in the hopes that some will stick. You couldn't wait even till January of 24???

Adayfi says that the same man had watched the terrible episode unfold from behind a chain link fence.

“He was watching, and I was really screaming, crying,” Mr Adayfi, a Yemeni, tells The Independent in a lengthy video interview from his home in Belgrade. “I was bleeding and throwing up. We were in the block yard, so they were close to the fence.”

So dude is strapped into a chair, bleeding and throwing up from being force fed by a tube in his nose. Then he sees a guy behind the fence and memorizes his face so well that he recognizes it from a picture more than a decade later?

:laughing0301:

Jesus Christ on a bike Jimbo, I'm already a big DeSantis supporter..... you don't have to sell him to me!

Doesn't matter if it's true or not, Trump will lie about it anyway.

DeSantis watched. From behind a chain link fence. Now, I really don't care if this terrorist was split open like a trout and stuffed with cornbread. But saying this torture is the fault of DeSantis is rather whimsical.

A family member told me that they are "No longer a Trump household" because he isn't "military enough"

A draft dodger is not military enough?

Trying to sling as much mud as you can in the hopes that some will stick. You couldn't wait even till January of 24???
I did not make the statement. The desantis victim did.

i am doing oppo research for a presidential campaign i won't name, but one that opposes DeSantis, so thanks!

Why the fuck would DeSantis be present for random torture at Guantanamo? You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe this.

Doesn't matter if it's true or not, Trump will lie about it anyway.

DeSantis watched. From behind a chain link fence. Now, I really don't care if this terrorist was split open like a trout and stuffed with cornbread. But saying this torture is the fault of DeSantis is rather whimsical.

A draft dodger is not military enough?

I did not make the statement. The desantis victim did.

No..you listen to criminals...like trump.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back