Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The man is right!

Elon Musk @elonmusk

If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

7:21 AM · Mar 18, 2023

Last edited by a moderator:
its the Biden family that belongs in prison. We are funding Ukraine in order to keep the bribe payments flowing to the Biden family. Our tax dollars are being sent to Ukraine and then back to the Bidens. Wake up people, we are being scammed and robbed.

I imagine the truth lies somewhere along the path that both deserve prison.

its the Biden family that belongs in prison. We are funding Ukraine in order to keep the bribe payments flowing to the Biden family. Our tax dollars are being sent to Ukraine and then back to the Bidens. Wake up people, we are being scammed and robbed.
Yea yea yea. If the Repubs prove it I am all for putting the Bidens in jail too. But you guys always have a conspiracy, but no proof. It gets boring after 50 years of so.

The man is right!

Elon Musk @elonmusk

If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

7:21 AM · Mar 18, 2023

He is not wrong that it helps him politically. I just don't think he can win in 2024 regardless.

In truth though, if he is able to run, a public arrest helps him. This will appease the rabid base of the lef but it will draw interest and sympathy from the moderates and loyal right.

You are America. You question everything,as you should

A few years ago, President Lungu of the Tremendous Republic of Zambia had his main political rival, Hakainde Hichilema, pinched and thrown into jail.

Now, Hichilema is the President. Ditto with Mr. Musk's home country, the Union of South Africa. Mandela was sent to prison and emerged to become President.

Sleepy Joe doesn't know history, because he is on the cusp of repeating it.

A few years ago, President Lungu of the Tremendous Republic of Zambia had his main political rival, Hakainde Hichilema, pinched and thrown into jail.

Now, Hichilema is the President. Ditto with Mr. Musk's home country, the Union of South Africa. Mandela was sent to prison and emerged to become President.

Joe is not responsible for arresting him.

Yeah, and the womenz like them some bad boys.....A arrest might even help with the black vote....You know, "he be just like us" and all that. ;)

Elon is wrong. If "this happens" it is because Rudy flipped on him to save himself, and this is just the tip of the iceberg of what Rudy likely knows. I seriously doubt trump goes to prison over stormy daniels, but when he goes to war with Rudy, there will be a lot more to come out.

Elon is wrong. If "this happens" it is because Rudy flipped on him to save himself, and this is just the tip of the iceberg of what Rudy likely knows. I seriously doubt trump goes to prison over stormy daniels, but when he goes to war with Rudy, there will be a lot more to come out.

I'm going to make a prediction. We soon see Melania walk if Trump continues down this path.

For this to happen it had to go through a lot of channels for approval including uniparty republicans. Just as all of the other "we got TRUMP this time" plans it will backfire. This just killed all the never-TRUMP uniparty babbling about TRUMP and Jan 6.

DT has no chance of winning a national election as long as the UNiparty fraud machine is still in place.
It doesn't matter what they do to him, he cannot overcome the millions of fake votes they will produce for days/weeks after the election.
If 2020 & 2022 haven't taught the sheeple this lesson yet then real elections are over in our post-truth banana republic

Hope he gets reelected in prison.

Trump will never see one single day of prison. You do know that as a former President, he gets Secret Service protection the rest of his life, right? So how's that going to work?

Trump will never see one single day of prison. You do know that as a former President, he gets Secret Service protection the rest of his life, right? So how's that going to work?
I think a SS agent standing outside his cell would be appropriate.

I imagine the truth lies somewhere along the path that both deserve prison.
The biden family crimes have been proven and documented, there is nothing on Trump but failed dem talking points and lies. Most of DC is crooked and on the take, why do we tolerate that? The DC Trump-hate is driven by the fear that if he returns to power he will expose and prosecute the corruption and treason of the DC deep state cabal.

The biden family crimes have been proven and documented, there is nothing on Trump but failed dem talking points and lies. Most of DC is crooked and on the take, why do we tolerate that? The DC Trump-hate is driven by the fear that if he returns to power he will expose and prosecute the corruption and treason of the DC deep state cabal.

Odd he never exposed squat for 4 years........

Forum List

Back