Former FEC Commissioner Trey Trainor: 2020 was an "illegitimate Election"

As is your right. I believe both were and are complete jokes as a candidate.
As is your right. The cognitive decline and overall frailty of Biden renders him a much less desirable choice, however.

As is your right. The cognitive decline and overall frailty of Biden renders him a much less desirable choice, however.

Trump is well on his way and started off at a pretty low level to begin with.

Pretty strong words straight from the horse's mouth.

Federal Election Commission chief Trey Trainor, “fraud is taking place,” 2020 is an “illegitimate election.” 

So a Trump appointed MAGAT is repeating the lie?

1715554925513.png

On NEWSMAX?
1715554978562.gif

My neck of the woods saw many mail in ballots from dead folks.......~S~
well if your MAGAT friends had followed the CDC advice they wouldn't have died and your other MAGA friends wouldn't have been trying to submit fake ballots.

BUT

MAAGATS will be Republicans.

Trump is damaged in many other ways.
Come on, you can admit that Trump is much more competent than Biden at this point. It’s blatantly obvious to honest, perceptive adults everywhere, after all.

Come on, you can admit that Trump is much more competent than Biden at this point. It’s blatantly obvious to honest, perceptive adults everywhere, after all.

Trump has never been what I consider competent. He has never understood the concept of right and wrong.

Trump didn’t understand the government and still doesn’t.

Hes completely ineducable.

Forum List

Back