Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

Id rather be wrong 1% of the time than live in a world where you know literally nothing.
I'd rather be ignorant 1% of the time than believe lies 1% of the time.

Of course I don't literally know nothing. I know a large amount of information that I have personally learned or witnessed, like any other human being.

For example, from learning the English language, I know that you should have said "hyperbolically know nothing" and not "literally know nothing." In fact, when you use hyperbole when addressing a knowledgeable person like me, you don't have to say that it is hyperbole, because that is understood.

Many, many Democrats, especially in the media, don't get that at all when they "analyze" statements by Trump.

Anyway, if the DNC/DOJ/FBI Kool-Aid tastes that good to you, enjoy the Big Gulps they are handing you.

I'd rather be ignorant 1% of the time than believe lies 1% of the time.

Of course I don't literally know nothing. I know a large amount of information that I have personally learned or witnessed, like any other human being.

For example, from learning the English language, I know that you should have said "hyperbolically know nothing" and not "literally know nothing." In fact, when you use hyperbole when addressing a knowledgeable person like me, you don't have to say that it is hyperbole, because that is understood.

Many, many Democrats, especially in the media, don't get that at all when they "analyze" statements by Trump.

Anyway, if the DNC/DOJ/FBI Kool-Aid tastes that good to you, enjoy the Big Gulps they are handing you.
You’re choosing to be ignorant 100% of the time.

The odds the DoJ is lying about the documents recovered is infinitesimally small.

1662850329785.png

That’s all you need to act like that this isn’t bad for Trump.

They’re not telling the whole story. They spent a weeks dodging the fact that they were issued a subpoena.

Let's see. One entity are people that are the best in the business, and the other well known for their corruption and lies. So when it ultimately comes to the truth, I know what my money is on. You can place your own bets as well.

It is startling to see the extent to which they are able to divert their attention from what the CURRENT president is doing RIGHT NOW to look at what the PREVIOUS president may have done BACK THEN. They desperately need TRUMP! to shield and deflect attention from Quid Pro, desperately.

It's this two tier justice system I"m getting sick of. Could you imagine if Don Jr was out scribbling some crap on a canvas and selling them to anonymous buyers for up to a half-million dollars? The FBI would be so far up his ass it would make his voice change.

You’re choosing to be ignorant 100% of the time.

The odds the DoJ is lying about the documents recovered is infinitesimally small.
Because of their sterling record of truthfulness?
That’s all you need to act like that this isn’t bad for Trump.
Of course it is bad for Trump. He had his home invaded, his wife's clothes pawed through and underwear taken, and his son's room tossed by Democrats who are known to be supportive of minor attracted persons (MAPs).

We know all of that from leaks by the DOJ/FBI itself, so they must be pretty proud of it. Either that or wanting to rub Trump's nose in it.

They better hope their latest "this time we got him," turns out to finally work. If Trump gets elected, which is more and more likely after this Democratic fiasco, he will not hesitate to clean house. He went to easy on the entrenched bureaucracy last time, likely thinking not to get rid of all the experienced personnel.

But who need people with experience in lying, falsifying evidence and politically motivated fake investigations?

Because of their sterling record of truthfulness?

Of course it is bad for Trump. He had his home invaded, his wife's clothes pawed through and underwear taken, and his son's room tossed by Democrats who are known to be supportive of minor attracted persons (MAPs).

We know all of that from leaks by the DOJ/FBI itself, so they must be pretty proud of it. Either that or wanting to rub Trump's nose in it.

They better hope their latest "this time we got him," turns out to finally work. If Trump gets elected, which is more and more likely after this Democratic fiasco, he will not hesitate to clean house. He went to easy on the entrenched bureaucracy last time, likely thinking not to get rid of all the experienced personnel.

But who need people with experience in lying, falsifying evidence and politically motivated fake investigations?
If all I was relying on was the DoJ and their court filings, I’d still be making a rational decision. The DoJ is far more honest than Trump and his band of lawyers.

Everything Trump has been saying and doing demonstrates the FBI found documents marked classified.

Let's see. One entity are people that are the best in the business, and the other well known for their corruption and lies. So when it ultimately comes to the truth, I know what my money is on. You can place your own bets as well.
Trump’s lawyers are not the best in the business. Trump’s lawyers need lawyers because they’re in serious legal trouble.

If all I was relying on was the DoJ and their court filings, I’d still be making a rational decision. The DoJ is far more honest than Trump and his band of lawyers.
I don't know how you compare one dishonest organization to another, but the DOJ/FBI have lose all credibility when it comes to "investigating" Trump for the last seven years.
Everything Trump has been saying and doing demonstrates the FBI found documents marked classified.
Actually, you may be right about that. I never said that the FBI did not find documents marked classified. I said that we don't know what they found because the FBI has no credibility when it comes to their obsession with Trump. When they show us the body cam footage of the agents searching their house, I will start to believe the stopped clock has finally nailed it.

You do agree that the body cam footage is a vital piece of evidence to show that the documents are not planted, correct?

What has Trump said that verifies that the FBI found documents marked classified?

The diary was trafficked across state lines. It’s a crime specifically targeting the sitting president.

Don’t be a dope.

It doesn't matter. It's not an FBI issue, it's a local police issue. It's called petty theft and we don't use our federal agencies to get warrants to invade the homes of people that "may" be involved in petty theft.

I'll tell ya, this dementia patient could shoot a guy in cold blood and you'd find a way to stick up for him.

I don't know how you compare one dishonest organization to another, but the DOJ/FBI have lose all credibility when it comes to "investigating" Trump for the last seven years.

Actually, you may be right about that. I never said that the FBI did not find documents marked classified. I said that we don't know what they found because the FBI has no credibility when it comes to their obsession with Trump. When they show us the body cam footage of the agents searching their house, I will start to believe the stopped clock has finally nailed it.

You do agree that the body cam footage is a vital piece of evidence to show that the documents are not planted, correct?

What has Trump said that verifies that the FBI found documents marked classified?
The DoJ hasn’t lost “all credibility”. If the DoJ hadn’t found documents marked classified, then he wouldn’t be screaming about having declassified them all. Read his lawyer’s filings for the special master and their response to the DoJ move to reconsider. They’re setting up workflows for the special master to handle documents marked classified.

I’m done arguing this point since it’s a waste of time. You may continue to live in ignorance.

It doesn't matter. It's not an FBI issue, it's a local police issue. It's called petty theft and we don't use our federal agencies to get warrants to invade the homes of people that "may" be involved in petty theft.

I'll tell ya, this dementia patient could shoot a guy in cold blood and you'd find a way to stick up for him.
Crimes that go across state lines are federal.

Your criticism of Biden is that his DoJ prosecuted crime. Yeah, I’ll stick up for that.

The DoJ hasn’t lost “all credibility”. If the DoJ hadn’t found documents marked classified, then he wouldn’t be screaming about having declassified them all. Read his lawyer’s filings for the special master and their response to the DoJ move to reconsider. They’re setting up workflows for the special master to handle documents marked classified.

I’m done arguing this point since it’s a waste of time. You may continue to live in ignorance.
Actually, it is not a complete waste of time. You actually made a good point that post. That is evidence that they found documents with classification markings that is not just "trust us, man! We're the FBI!" Or it could be that they brought in documents with classification markings, so it isn't absolute proof, just evidence.

The body cam footage will tell the tale. I'm eager to see it, and I'm sure you are also.

But, we knew that the DOJ was fully aware that Trump had declassified the documents, by the fact that the subpoena was for "documents with classification marking," and not for "classified documents."

Crimes that go across state lines are federal.

Your criticism of Biden is that his DoJ prosecuted crime. Yeah, I’ll stick up for that.

Right. So if somebody steals the radio out of my car and they find it in Tennessee, the FBI handles it from there?

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just making excuses for their Nazi tactics is all.

Actually, it is not a complete waste of time. You actually made a good point that post. That is evidence that they found documents with classification markings that is not just "trust us, man! We're the FBI!" Or it could be that they brought in documents with classification markings, so it isn't absolute proof, just evidence.

The body cam footage will tell the tale. I'm eager to see it, and I'm sure you are also.

But, we knew that the DOJ was fully aware that Trump had declassified the documents, by the fact that the subpoena was for "documents with classification marking," and not for "classified documents."
I don’t know why you think there’s body cam footage. I doubt there is.

The FBI took custody of the material. They catalogued all of it. They would be willing to say under oath before a jury that these are the items they recovered.

If Trump’s defense is that they planted all the evidence, he’s welcome to try, but I doubt he’d try such a futile strategy.

You draw the wrong conclusion about how they described the documents in the search warrant. There’s alternative explanations which are far more likely that you are ignoring. Specifically, they worded it that way to take away a potential Trump defense.

Forum List

Back