Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

If you believe that, I have a hell of a bridge for sale.
Most people aren’t as deranged as you and are still capable of logic and reason.

Trump had highly classified documents in his closet (and his desk). Do you really think the DoJ is just going to be cool with that?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You are completely out of your mind.

You admit it was a crime and call the people prosecuting the crime Nazis.

You are the problem with this country.

No, people like you are the problem when you allow stunts like these to go on with your blessings. Since Dementia took office I never seen one leftist here admit he's a total F up. No matter what he does you people try to justify it. And no, there was no crime to begin with since his daughter left the diary at a friends house in Florida and a person living there discovered it.

No, people like you are the problem when you allow stunts like these to go on with your blessings. Since Dementia took office I never seen one leftist here admit he's a total F up. No matter what he does you people try to justify it. And no, there was no crime to begin with since his daughter left the diary at a friends house in Florida and a person living there discovered it.
The person living there had no claim to it’s ownership. They took it because they intended to make money.

It was stolen. You morons can’t even figure out basic facts.

Most people aren’t as deranged as you and are still capable of logic and reason.

Trump had highly classified documents in his closet (and his desk). Do you really think the DoJ is just going to be cool with that?

Like Russian collusion, like fake impeachment 1, fake impeachment 2, January 6th, it's yet another dog and pony show. The DOJ could care less about any documents. They are part of the deep state and following instructions to help destroy Trump before the coming two elections. What, they didn't know what Trump took until a year and a half later, just before midterms? They didn't go to a real judge to get the warrant signed; they went to a Trump hating magistrate?

The person living there had no claim to it’s ownership. They took it because they intended to make money.

It was stolen. You morons can’t even figure out basic facts.

Stolen or otherwise, it's not a federal matter. You don't use federal agencies to get warrants, break into homes looking for a stolen book for crying out loud. These are Gestapo tactics.

Like Russian collusion, like fake impeachment 1, fake impeachment 2, January 6th, it's yet another dog and pony show. The DOJ could care less about any documents. They are part of the deep state and following instructions to help destroy Trump before the coming two elections. What, they didn't know what Trump took until a year and a half later, just before midterms? They didn't go to a real judge to get the warrant signed; they went to a Trump hating magistrate?
Every scandal you listed was because of incredibly stupid decisions Trump made.

He and his cronies lied about contacts with Russians. You get investigated for Russian collision.

He and his cronies try to get Zelensky to slander Joe Biden. You get impeached for abuse of office.

He sends his mob to the Capitol where they riot. You get impeached for being part of an insurrection.

He and his cronies come up with insane theories to keep him in office illegally. You get investigated by the Jan 6th committee to show the illegality.

And now, Trump takes highly classified documents and refuses to get them back. He gets his house raided to get them back.

Every time Trump gets in trouble, it’s because he’s acted like a goddamn moron who deserves it.

Every scandal you listed was because of incredibly stupid decisions Trump made.

He and his cronies lied about contacts with Russians. You get investigated for Russian collision.

He and his cronies try to get Zelensky to slander Joe Biden. You get impeached for abuse of office.

He sends his mob to the Capitol where they riot. You get impeached for being part of an insurrection.

He and his cronies come up with insane theories to keep him in office illegally. You get investigated by the Jan 6th committee to show the illegality.

And now, Trump takes highly classified documents and refuses to get them back. He gets his house raided to get them back.

Every time Trump gets in trouble, it’s because he’s acted like a goddamn moron who deserves it.

See, this is how you lose credibility. When you have to use lies to make your point, you already lost the debate.

See, this is how you lose credibility. When you have to use lies to make your point, you already lost the debate.
Nothing I posted is a lie.

Trump lied about his contacts with Russia.
Trump tried to get Zelensky to hurt Biden’s candidacy.
Trump sent the rioters to the Capitol.
Trump tried a long list of crazy crap to stay in office.
Trump kept top secret documents and refused to return them.

They only seem like lies if you refuse to acknowledge reality, which apparently you do.

Stolen or otherwise, it's not a federal matter. You don't use federal agencies to get warrants, break into homes looking for a stolen book for crying out loud. These are Gestapo tactics.
It was stolen. Transporting it across state lines to sell makes it a federal offense. What good is law enforcement if you don’t enforce the laws?

Calling it gestapo tactics is absolutely batshit insane.

Nothing I posted is a lie.

Trump lied about his contacts with Russia.
Trump tried to get Zelensky to hurt Biden’s candidacy.
Trump sent the rioters to the Capitol.
Trump tried a long list of crazy crap to stay in office.
Trump kept top secret documents and refused to return them.

They only seem like lies if you refuse to acknowledge reality, which apparently you do.

Lies.

Trump held a rally, not organize any riot.
Trump never lied about his contacts with Russia. That's why he wasn't convicted of anything. He had prior business deals in Russia.
Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. That's all, and it's in the transcript of the phone call.
Trump had the right to question the election results. No law broken there.
You don't know what Trump had or declassified. Why do you think the commies are fighting an impartial master?

It was stolen. Transporting it across state lines to sell makes it a federal offense. What good is law enforcement if you don’t enforce the laws?

Calling it gestapo tactics is absolutely batshit insane.

Great. Find me a story where the FBI got a search warrant for anybody else to find petty theft items across state lines, and I'll admit I'm wrong.

Great. Find me a story where the FBI got a search warrant for anybody else to find petty theft items across state lines, and I'll admit I'm wrong.
How about a story where Trump’s hand picked AG and his cronies pressured US attorneys to phony bring charges on Democrats to help in an upcoming election?

Trump’s DoJ was heavily politicized. It went after Dems with phony charges and it saved Republicans from the consequences of their crime.

Lies.

Trump held a rally, not organize any riot.
Trump never lied about his contacts with Russia. That's why he wasn't convicted of anything. He had prior business deals in Russia.
Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. That's all, and it's in the transcript of the phone call.
Trump had the right to question the election results. No law broken there.
You don't know what Trump had or declassified. Why do you think the commies are fighting an impartial master?
Trump sent his mob to the Capitol and they rioted exactly like Trump expected.

He lied a LOT about contacts with Russia. He claimed there were none. There were numerous.

The favor Trump asked for was to slander Joe Biden and help his election. The favor was corrupt.

Trump wasn’t questioning the results, he was working to illegally overturn the election. Fake electors. The green bay sweep. Lobbying SoS to throw out votes because he didn’t like them.

Trump hasn’t declassified anything. Only a moron would think he’d endanger national security by declassifying massive amounts of classified information. It still doesn’t give Trump an excuse to block the government from taking their documents back.

You ignore or downplay everything Trump has done because you’re a brain dead delusional MAGA zombie who can’t think for yourself anymore. You can’t admit Trump screwed up. It’s impossible.

The law also says the president has to make that determination "while in office"
He did, when he sent them to Mar-a-Lago while in the White House.

Sorry that you wont' be able to imprison Trump for something every other president history did with little or no comment.

You got your raid and your staged photo op. Enjoy that, cause there's absolutely no more more "there" there.

And those tapes, recordings of him with a reporter, were declared personal items.
while serving as president, Clinton frequently spoke with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Tylor Branch, resulting in several tapes that were perhaps to be used as part of a memoir or biography. At one point, however, those tapes were stored in a sock drawer.

The right-wing group, Judicial Watch, filed a lawsuit demanding the recordings be turned over. They ultimately lost the lawsuit with the federal court, with the decision saying that it was considered to be personal records not presidential.
Excellent precedent for Trump. Yet another reason he won't be indicted.

Maybe you need bodycam footage (which I doubt exists) but a rational and unbiased person wouldn’t. Besides, Trump is basically admitting the documents were there both on social media and his responses to DoJ filings.
Trump doesn't know what the FBI is going to present and claim that they took from his house.

A rational person, just reading my sig, would conclude that the FBI will rightfully be under tight scrutiny for everything related to their targeting of Trump.
I can just read the URL of that link and know that it is BS. Trump never did "confess to obstruction."
The DoJ wants nothing more than making sure our national security is protected by preventing highly classified information from reaching the wrong hands.
So they no longer want to "stop him" (from being president)? How do you know that they changed their minds?

Indeed, the warrant violated the Fourth Amendment. And so much more is wrong here as well.

The FBI warrant to search former President Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago may be thrown out entirely in court, according to former FBI boss Kevin Brock.
"I think the government would be concerned as well, because there's concern that the the search warrant itself was overly broad from the get-go," Kevin Brock said on "Just the News, Not Noise" Tuesday evening. "Because the scope that they were looking for was every single document generated during the Trump administration — that just seems too inexcusably overbroad. Now there's indications that they (the FBI) collected much more than they were authorized to collect."
Brock said that he believes that the search warrant could be suppressed entirely.
"If I'm a prosecutor, I am concerned going forward that this search warrant could be suppressed and for those types of reasons, and they would lose access to anything that was collected throughout the search as a fruit of the poisonous tree," Brock continued. "So I think that's got to be in the back of their minds."
Brock also criticized how the FBI raided Trump's home and how usually when the FBI does investigations, they try to take the least intrusive route possible at first.
"You go into a home, you set up a system where those things that you seize are assiduously documented," said Brock, explaining how FBI searches typically work. "They're given a specific tracking number, a barcode and each piece is gone through meticulously before you leave the premises to make sure that it's within the scope of the document."
"And that's only part one," he continued. "Part two is the warrant is not to be overly broad as to what parts of the residence can be searched. You can only search those things where it's reasonably expected you would find the type of evidence that you are looking for."

Brock is not well respected in the fields he worked in. He is a bit fruity and nutty

You "know" what the DoJ tells you.

They've lied too many times for me to be so trusting.
Bill Barr and some of his butt boys lied and invented false conspiracies during the campaign finance investigation against Trump, so they got rid of Berman.

Trump doesn't know what the FBI is going to present and claim that they took from his house.

A rational person, just reading my sig, would conclude that the FBI will rightfully be under tight scrutiny for everything related to their targeting of Trump.

I can just read the URL of that link and know that it is BS. Trump never did "confess to obstruction."

So they no longer want to "stop him" (from being president)? How do you know that they changed their minds?
Trump doesn't have to admit to obstruction. That crime has already been committed. "Those were all the documents in June", he said they were "declassified" with no evidence, and he also said the documents were his.

Forum List

Back