Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

Trump doesn't have to admit to obstruction. That crime has already been committed. "Those were all the documents in June", he said they were "declassified" with no evidence, and he also said the documents were his.
Trump said "those were all the documents in June?" You have a video of him saying that?

Kash Patel was an earwitness to Trump declassifying the documents. Let me guess: he doesn't count because he's brown and a Trump supporter? Notice how often your answer are, "Dat don't count!"

They are his documents. Possession is nine tenths of the law. Just like the tapes Clinton made on White House equipment while on the clock are his.

You do know that they are just copies, right? Unless it was something that he personally generated, on a typewriter or handwritten, there are other copies available, if Biden needs to have something read to him. Former presidents need papers to refer to if they write their memoirs, or if the current president needs to consult.

I'm not sure where all your anger on this one is coming from, BWK? There's a process to be followed if Trump abused his sole authority to declassify. That process is called impeachment, and the Dems know exactly how to fill out the paperwork. Why aren't they?

If they impeach him, and the Senate removes him from office, it also removes him from eligibility to serve as president ever again for life. Seems like that's your best bet if you're really this terrified of what voters will do.

Mueller found Trump lying about contacts with Russia. It wasn’t illegal for Trump to lie to your faces. In fact, the more he does it, the more the sycophants love him for it. The special counsel would have never been appointed if Trump had a modicum of self control.

Trump wanted the national guard there because he KNEW it was going to be violent. He was well aware of the rage he had cultivated. There’s no point in having military who only respond to Trump’s commands at the capitol as he loses the presidency, unless…

Trump knew Biden was leading the Democratic polls and he knew Biden was beating him in polls. Biden was his chief political opponent and it was proven in the fact that Biden was responsible for kicking him out of office. Trump wanted Zelensky to announce an investigation into Biden, an announcement that would have hurt Biden’s campaign and helped Trump. The investigation Trump wanted was baseless. This is actual politicization of government but you don’t care because it’s Trump and you will make any excuse for his corruption.

Because it’s not about corruption. It’s about winning. You don’t give a fuck about the country.

If I didn't give a fuck about the country I would have voted for Biden myself. Today the market took the biggest drop in over two years. I may not even look at my IRA statement next month so I don't end up being an alcoholic.

So if Trump lied to Muller about Russia, why was no action taken against him by a Communist led House? Hmmmm :eusa_shhh:

Impeachment is for: high crimes, misdemeanors, and treason. So what category does asking a President of another country for a favor fall into? Those were his exact words, a favor.

If I didn't give a fuck about the country I would have voted for Biden myself. Today the market took the biggest drop in over two years. I may not even look at my IRA statement next month so I don't end up being an alcoholic.

So if Trump lied to Muller about Russia, why was no action taken against him by a Communist led House? Hmmmm :eusa_shhh:

Impeachment is for: high crimes, misdemeanors, and treason. So what category does asking a President of another country for a favor fall into? Those were his exact words, a favor.

You don’t care about the country because you’re willing to tear it down for Trump.

Trump lied about his contacts with Russia. That made him the target of an investigation about what he did and didn’t know with regard to the hacking of the DNC and election interference that benefitted him.

This is just showing you that Trump brings upon himself the things he claims he’s a victim of.

You don’t care about the country because you’re willing to tear it down for Trump.

Trump lied about his contacts with Russia. That made him the target of an investigation about what he did and didn’t know with regard to the hacking of the DNC and election interference that benefitted him.

This is just showing you that Trump brings upon himself the things he claims he’s a victim of.

So what did Russia do, run some Facebook ads? Big deal. Anybody that uses FB to make their election decisions are too stupid to vote in the first place. That's besides the fact Trump can't help what Russia does, and there was no collusion as Muller said. Blame your lying media for that one. They said Hillary was going to win the election which is why they chose Trump. If Trump was ahead in the polls, they would have chosen Hillary.

So what did Russia do, run some Facebook ads? Big deal. Anybody that uses FB to make their election decisions are too stupid to vote in the first place. That's besides the fact Trump can't help what Russia does, and there was no collusion as Muller said. Blame your lying media for that one. They said Hillary was going to win the election which is why they chose Trump. If Trump was ahead in the polls, they would have chosen Hillary.
They hacked the DNC email server and released their emails.

Trump made bad choices like lying about Russian contacts which made him a target for investigation. That’s his fault.

Russia specifically wanted Trump to be president because they knew he’d be bad for America. They were right.

Trump made bad choices like lying about Russian contacts which made him a target for investigation. That’s his fault.

Russia specifically wanted Trump to be president because they knew he’d be bad for America. They were right.
1) so? it’s not like they were the ones doing all the corrupt things exposed. Sure it wasn’t great they hacked, but i’m gonna be less mad at the guy that broke in a man’s house, when he exposed the crimes he found in the house
2) mueller said trump campaign has no conspiracy
3) Durham has shown clinton campaign in fact paid a russian for propaganda, and later the obama admin paid the same russian

Indeed, the warrant violated the Fourth Amendment. And so much more is wrong here as well.

The FBI warrant to search former President Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago may be thrown out entirely in court, according to former FBI boss Kevin Brock.
"I think the government would be concerned as well, because there's concern that the the search warrant itself was overly broad from the get-go," Kevin Brock said on "Just the News, Not Noise" Tuesday evening. "Because the scope that they were looking for was every single document generated during the Trump administration — that just seems too inexcusably overbroad. Now there's indications that they (the FBI) collected much more than they were authorized to collect."
Brock said that he believes that the search warrant could be suppressed entirely.
"If I'm a prosecutor, I am concerned going forward that this search warrant could be suppressed and for those types of reasons, and they would lose access to anything that was collected throughout the search as a fruit of the poisonous tree," Brock continued. "So I think that's got to be in the back of their minds."
Brock also criticized how the FBI raided Trump's home and how usually when the FBI does investigations, they try to take the least intrusive route possible at first.
"You go into a home, you set up a system where those things that you seize are assiduously documented," said Brock, explaining how FBI searches typically work. "They're given a specific tracking number, a barcode and each piece is gone through meticulously before you leave the premises to make sure that it's within the scope of the document."
"And that's only part one," he continued. "Part two is the warrant is not to be overly broad as to what parts of the residence can be searched. You can only search those things where it's reasonably expected you would find the type of evidence that you are looking for."

That would be wonderful. The raid obviously was not for any purpose of national security or they wouldn't have delayed more than a week using the warrant. The raid was obviously not for any purpose of retrieving documents Trump wasn't authorized to have or they would have taken only such documents. And there is the fact that Trump has been treated differently and far more harshly that ANY OTHERS KNOWN to have taken or mishandled unauthorized government documents.

That is underscored by how hard the government tried to keep the warrant and affidavit from becoming public and how hard they have fought against a special master to protect President Trump's equal rights under the law. There is nothing there of any kind to help us believe the government has been honest or on the up and up on any of this.

It is 55 days until the 2022 general election. Intellectual honesty has to believe the glaring and most obvious purpose of the FBI Mar-a-lago raid was to smear Trump and anybody associated with him in advance of the 2022 vote.

And that our federal government would do that is appalling, indefensible, extremely alarming.

That would be wonderful. The raid obviously was not for any purpose of national security or they wouldn't have delayed more than a week using the warrant. The raid was obviously not for any purpose of retrieving documents Trump wasn't authorized to have or they would have taken only those documents they found that were that. And there is the fact that Trump has been treated differently and far more harshly that ANYBODY KNOWN to have taken unauthorized government documents.

That is underscored by how hard the government tried to keep the warrant and affidavit from becoming public and how hard they have fought against a special master to protect President Trump's equal rights under the law. There is nothing there of any kind to help us believe the government has been honest or on the up and up on any of this.

It is 55 days until the 2022 general election. Intellectual honesty has to believe the glaring and most obvious purpose of the FBI Mar-a-lago raid was to smear Trump and anybody associated with him in advance of the 2022 vote.

And that our federal government would do that is appalling, indefensible, extremely alarming.
thanks for laying out the obvious so clearly

Yeah, bad for America unlike this Bozo. Bad for America the lowest unemployment in 50 years. Bad for America low fuel prices. Bad for America securing the border and all Trump's successful border policies. Bad for America building a wall to help keep some of them out. Bad for America the lowest unemployment rate for women and all minorities since records were kept. Bad for America low interest rates and normal inflation.

If Russia hacked the DNC server, why did they find no evidence of uploading over the internet? And why when Russians hacked our largest gasoline pipeline did Dementia make a public statement that it was none of governments business, it was a private industry matter?

Forum List

Back