Former DNC Chairman: Trump Will Lose Because More Women Are Ugly Than Attractive

Next time you are in a large crowd at a ballpark or concert look around....ugly women are actually few and far between. :dunno:

• Banned
846beb4958bd1225a283a2648555518f.jpg

republican%2Band%2Bdemocrat%2Bwomen.jpg

There are few ugly women. The majority of them are either plain or so-so looking. There are a lot more cute, pretty, or beautiful women out there than ugly.

But then again that guy hangs out with liberal women and the vast majority of them are fugly as hell, so he probably actually believes what he says.

I agree that most ugly women are "progressives" on the prowl for other women.....especially young, juicy, naive ones they can lure into a life of misery. :sad:

I know there are many gorgeous russian models but the majority or their women, and women in eastern Europe in general are....HIDEOUS! :eek-52:

Not unless you consider 73% of American women to be ugly--LOL
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

The point is ALL women, except the DUMB ones are offended by Donald Trump's comments. The smart ones will be voting for Hillary Clinton. In fact half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Donald Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

But then again, if they have big boobs then it's all good!

There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Boobs are one of those instances. I would prefer to date and have sex with a woman who had an A or B cup as opposed to someone who is above D. DD's are the breaking point for me. If her breasts are larger than that, I probably won't find her attractive.

And yes, there are many women out there with C and B cup sizes that are absolutely gorgeous.

Forum List

Back