Former DNC Chairman: Trump Will Lose Because More Women Are Ugly Than Attractive

846beb4958bd1225a283a2648555518f.jpg

republican%2Band%2Bdemocrat%2Bwomen.jpg

Hannah Giles, O'Keefe's fake (I think) hooker, is on your famous Republican women's list?

And Carly Fiorina isn't?

You mean when Rendell repeated what Trump said?

“For every one he’ll lose 1½ , two Republican women. Trump’s comments like ‘You can’t be a 10 if you’re flat-chested,’ that’ll come back to haunt him.
No it won't. It will validate the millions of women that have implants.

Implants?

You mean modern dentistry has made it to the South?

“For every one he’ll lose 1½ , two Republican women. Trump’s comments like ‘You can’t be a 10 if you’re flat-chested,’ that’ll come back to haunt him.

Will calling Jennifer Flowers "trailer trash" come back to haunt Hillary?

lol, yeah, that's the dealbreaker. Just ask President Dole.

But then again, if they have big boobs then it's all good!

There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Boobs are one of those instances. I would prefer to date and have sex with a woman who had an A or B cup as opposed to someone who is above D. DD's are the breaking point for me. If her breasts are larger than that, I probably won't find her attractive.

And yes, there are many women out there with C and B cup sizes that are absolutely gorgeous.
And that's fine. A cups I can't do, if a woman has smaller boobs than I do, it's a turn off.

Will calling Jennifer Flowers "trailer trash" come back to haunt Hillary?

lol, yeah, that's the dealbreaker. Just ask President Dole.

But Trump's remark is a "deal breaker?" What's the difference, aside from the fact that Trump is a Republican, that is?

Forum List

Back