It's All Mud From Here

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It's wall to wall mud and manufactured bullshit from here to November 8, kids.

Hillary Clinton was the second shooter on 9/11 and killed Vince Foster to cover up Bill Clinton's sexual affair with a black cocker spaniel.

2e2ntsg.jpg

He made me get an abortion, too!

Donald Trump is hung like a gnat and eats human infant livers to keep his hair from falling out completely, and his wife Melania was the Bosnian sniper who tried to take out Hillary.

33a8idg.jpg

And I would have hit her if she hadn't thrown up one of Bill's bimbos as a human shield!

You want to talk about The Donald's fascination with shiny objects? YEAHBUT BILL!

You want to talk about Hillary's fat thighs? YEAHBUT TRUMP!

You want to talk about tax plans and Supreme Court appointments and how the fuck we are going to defeat ISIS? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Fuggedaboudit!

mud indeed.

and the RW's will stomp Clintons ass just like they did Obama.

As usual, the issues (when they can be identified as such) are about as clear as mud.

As usual, the issues (when they can be identified as such) are about as clear as mud.
When rubes gorge on bullshit which is manufactured in bite sized pieces, their intellect atrophies. And so, yeah, the real issues appear impenetrably complex, which is the aim of the propaganda outlets who have shrunk their attention span to a bumper sticker.

The dimmer the bulb, the easier to keep the rubes in the dark.

Flash!!!!
Trump is worth 85 Million and Hillary is worth 4 Billion!
Only Trump thought he was broke a few months ago!

When rubes gorge on bullshit which is manufactured in bite sized pieces, their intellect atrophies. And so, yeah, the real issues appear impenetrably complex, which is the aim of the propaganda outlets who have shrunk their attention span to a bumper sticker.

Hence 8 years if BO

Hence 8 years if BO
And 8 years of Dubya.

It's wall to wall mud and manufactured bullshit from here to November 8, kids.

Hillary Clinton was the second shooter on 9/11 and killed Vince Foster to cover up Bill Clinton's sexual affair with a black cocker spaniel.

2e2ntsg.jpg

He made me get an abortion, too!

Donald Trump is hung like a gnat and eats human infant livers to keep his hair from falling out completely, and his wife Melania was the Bosnian sniper who tried to take out Hillary.

33a8idg.jpg

And I would have hit her if she hadn't thrown up one of Bill's bimbos as a human shield!

You want to talk about The Donald's fascination with shiny objects? YEAHBUT BILL!

You want to talk about Hillary's fat thighs? YEAHBUT TRUMP!

You want to talk about tax plans and Supreme Court appointments and how the fuck we are going to defeat ISIS? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Fuggedaboudit!
i'd like to find out about hillary's fascination with press conferences. way to plug and bump (resuscitate) your own thread.

Forum List

Back