Former Clinton Foundation CEO Asks For Asylum In Russia???

Jesus, it is amazing how gullible you are. I just had to capture this post of yours for posterity.

We may be gullible in rare moments, perhaps. But it is not that which is fake that worries us, it is all that is true. You know, that 10,000 lies, denials, crimes and blatant bullshit we have to just sit here and endure in our lives --- because your government, and your asshole mainstream media doesn’t give a shit about truth and righteousness!

Rare moments? You're kidding, right? Conspiracy theorists not only buy into all and any lame CTBS that rumbles down the tubes, they actually embellish or fabricate the BS themselves! Just consider the many CT websites that churn out bogus CT after bogus CT, sorta like the National Enquirer for Internet junkies. The OP (Smith) spent weeks on the CT board here promoting the 9/11 CTBS "facts" of something called the Citizens Investigating Team (CIT) that turned out to be just 2 guys who were so bogus even the "Truther" Movement eventually had to trash them and their "findings."

Reality just doesn't ever enter the equation for the CT types, nor does the idea of applying their hyper-skepticism to any of their CTs.

At the end of the day most of them - regardless of the CT in question - have an insidious agenda at the root of their beliefs ... "the Joooo did it!"

You pretty much avoided the gist of my post just because I said we can be gullible at times. But you ignored the day to day lies and clandestine meetings and plans taking place to fool the American public and to overturn justice. It's all in my post above. Ok to avoid it again, I am so used to less than honorable exchanges around here.

Dude, given the amount of unadulterated CTBS fools like Smith post here I'd need a staff of 40 just to sift through and debunk them with real facts. Here's one for you: "They" aren't sitting (or standing) around in "clandestine meetings" plotting and planning our demise. The fact is to get rich "they" need us. Most gov't officials and employees are just regular people like you and me who do what is required to get a paycheck, earn a pension and have a life. Any whiff of impropriety is quickly disseminated to an eager Internet and social media audience.

Hell ... a sitting Prez counldn't even keep an Oval Office BJ from blowing up in his face.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Except for the fact the media, the govt, and many here play the diversion game ad nauseam. Change the subject and avoid the sticky issues.

Where have you been? That is ALL the shit we have been dealing with for 12 months. The democrat MSM lying machine! Ever heard of wikileaks? Ever read all of the clandestine meetings and exchanges to fool the public and scam the laws?

You know as I write this I cannot believe I have to explain any of this to anyone. You best just stay in denial instead of trying to defend the obvious skulduggery.

Anything in anyway related to Sorcha Faal can be put to bed as being disinfo.

Or just plain goofy CTBS to entertain the knuckle-draggers. It is, however, good to see you now recognize just how much BS spouts from the CT World. Congrats!

Note to D Smith: If even a fellow CT like Beale has figured out your source is bogus, you gotta know you are in another of your pellet-filled rabbit holes.

Even Dale knows that Sorcha Faal is a known disinfo agent. Everyone knows that.

The article he used in his OP was a copy and paste job right from Sorcha Faal. I think this thread was doomed from the get go.

The only thing he has going for him is the tenuous fact that the what, who, why, and where for around Eric Braverman is shrouded in mystery, and whether or not his resignation was copacetic.

Now, to what caused Gavin MacFadyen's cancer? We'll never know. Only dimwits aren't aware that the CIA has weapons that create fast acting cancer. That is the whole point.

screen-shot-2016-10-25-at-4-32-21-pm.jpg

Did Eric Braverman Seek Asylum with Russia?

Probably not and it's all intended to cloud the issue and cast doubt...but based on the past information of Eric Braverman's departure of the Clinton foundation and that it was abrupt , you have to admit that it should give anyone "pause for thought" especially given the short shelf life of anyone that has potentially damaging evidence about her and Bill....no?

Well, that doesn't mean much other than someone didn't want to work there any more. Hillary might not be the best boss to work with, that doesn't mean she can't be president.

She is certainly the choice of the very banking oligarchs that have been in charge of this debt slavery system and she is good at following orders because there is enough baggage to fill the cargo-hold of several 757s to keep her compliant...she will go along. We know from her speeches that she doesn't believe in borders. She is the pick of the globalists and that's not even disputable.

Yes she is. But is she that because she'll do the bidding of the rich and Trump won't? Or would both do the bidding of the rich? Probably the latter.

Does business think that Trump is going to destabilize the country and therefore make them lose money? Probably. Look at Brexit, the British leaving the EU and see what a destabilizing factor can have on a country.
XE: GBP / USD Currency Chart. British Pound to US Dollar Rates

How much would the Dollar lose the day Trump would be elected?

The U.K has the power to turn their situation around...the shackles that bind them have keys and these keys are in their own pockets. The same goes for us. Why and the fuck should we continue to be debt slaves? Fuck the bankers...they are the little men that hide behind the curtain. I could fix what ails this country and ALL countries with a few common sense solutions. We have been fooled into thinking that we need rulers and not capable of self governance. While we have been waking up to this self-imposed slavery system, they have used our sweat equity to enrich themselves while developing technology that could free humanity from the yoke....but they are using that technology to tighten the reins. Fuck them....live free or die is my motto.....want to be a drone or a cog in their system? Knock yourself out........that's not me.

But isn't that the point, the Brits think they're now suddenly free, but everyone else knows they're as free as they were before, i.e., not free. Bankers and money people basically buy elections, they've been doing it for a long time. How much did 2012 cost the politicians to have federal elections?

They're estimating that this election cycle will cost $6.6 billion. Open Secrets estimates the last one cost $6.3 billion.

The 2012 Election: Our Price Tag (Finally) for the Whole Ball of Wax

The only reason this one isn't like $9 million is because Trump has tapped into the freebie market, yeah, the media he loves to say are against him, are actually for him. Go figure.
election_totals2-thumb-500x394-10675.png

Just as people go and buy Coca Cola and Pepsi, simply because they advertise themselves to death, and people listen to this advertising, the two main political parties do the same. This means they're open for business, in other words, if you're willing to give them the money so they can tell the zombies what to think, they'll you'll get a slice of the pie.

Nothing is different. They're not even talking about this, Trump isn't talking about this, nothing is going to change. The bankers will still be in charge. The rich will still be in charge.

Again, I've said it a hundred times, unless you change the monopoly on power in DC with Proportional Representation, nothing will change. And Trump's not talking about that.

The brits are being "punished" for wanting to leave the plantation, they know exactly what it will take to rid themselves of these globalist money changers. I could be 100 percent wrong and this might all just be theater but here is what we know:

1. Hillary is in the back pocket of the banking oligarchs and the globalists
2. She has no morals or scruples and lies like the proverbial rug.
3. She is directing and coordinating with operatives to commit voter fraud.
4. Hitlery knows that people are being paid to create chaos at Trump events.
5. She is a foul-mouthed, temper tantrum throwing witch.
6. She has the lamestream media doing her bidding.
7. Even in spite of this utter corruption, establishment neocons are jumping on her bandwagon.
8. Nothing is going to change for the better and that the shadow government agents like the CFR and Trilateralists will continue to govern behind the scenes.
9. The RNC has done nothing of note to help Trump because as we know from Wikileaks, both parties are just different sides of the same coin.
10. All the major power brokers are standing against Trump and all he has as far as support goes is the "little people" or as one of Clinton's advisers said "the unaware and compliant".

Now, here is what may be possible....what if Trump knows about the plans for global government, a communist, technocratic gulag that enslaves the people that leaves on two classes...the elites and the serfs? What if he has always known what JFK meant when he gave his speech about secret societies and secret oaths? What if those 200 plus high ranking military officers that are giving him their support is willing to direct troops to arrest these cabal of thieves? Perhaps he knows that some of the little fish have been rolling over on the ones above them in exchange for leniency? What if the e-mail dumps are being done by patriotic "moles" that are horrified about the real agenda planned for mankind including a huge soft-kill depopulation agenda and they can't stand by and just let it happen? I believe it is a chance worth taking by doing every thing we can to make sure Hitlery doesn't get anywhere near the WH because we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she isn't in this for the people.

Something to consider and I do respect your opinion...you do have a lot of knowledge.

Well, that doesn't mean much other than someone didn't want to work there any more. Hillary might not be the best boss to work with, that doesn't mean she can't be president.

She is certainly the choice of the very banking oligarchs that have been in charge of this debt slavery system and she is good at following orders because there is enough baggage to fill the cargo-hold of several 757s to keep her compliant...she will go along. We know from her speeches that she doesn't believe in borders. She is the pick of the globalists and that's not even disputable.

Yes she is. But is she that because she'll do the bidding of the rich and Trump won't? Or would both do the bidding of the rich? Probably the latter.

Does business think that Trump is going to destabilize the country and therefore make them lose money? Probably. Look at Brexit, the British leaving the EU and see what a destabilizing factor can have on a country.
XE: GBP / USD Currency Chart. British Pound to US Dollar Rates

How much would the Dollar lose the day Trump would be elected?

The U.K has the power to turn their situation around...the shackles that bind them have keys and these keys are in their own pockets. The same goes for us. Why and the fuck should we continue to be debt slaves? Fuck the bankers...they are the little men that hide behind the curtain. I could fix what ails this country and ALL countries with a few common sense solutions. We have been fooled into thinking that we need rulers and not capable of self governance. While we have been waking up to this self-imposed slavery system, they have used our sweat equity to enrich themselves while developing technology that could free humanity from the yoke....but they are using that technology to tighten the reins. Fuck them....live free or die is my motto.....want to be a drone or a cog in their system? Knock yourself out........that's not me.

But isn't that the point, the Brits think they're now suddenly free, but everyone else knows they're as free as they were before, i.e., not free. Bankers and money people basically buy elections, they've been doing it for a long time. How much did 2012 cost the politicians to have federal elections?

They're estimating that this election cycle will cost $6.6 billion. Open Secrets estimates the last one cost $6.3 billion.

The 2012 Election: Our Price Tag (Finally) for the Whole Ball of Wax

The only reason this one isn't like $9 million is because Trump has tapped into the freebie market, yeah, the media he loves to say are against him, are actually for him. Go figure.
election_totals2-thumb-500x394-10675.png

Just as people go and buy Coca Cola and Pepsi, simply because they advertise themselves to death, and people listen to this advertising, the two main political parties do the same. This means they're open for business, in other words, if you're willing to give them the money so they can tell the zombies what to think, they'll you'll get a slice of the pie.

Nothing is different. They're not even talking about this, Trump isn't talking about this, nothing is going to change. The bankers will still be in charge. The rich will still be in charge.

Again, I've said it a hundred times, unless you change the monopoly on power in DC with Proportional Representation, nothing will change. And Trump's not talking about that.

The brits are being "punished" for wanting to leave the plantation, they know exactly what it will take to rid themselves of these globalist money changers. I could be 100 percent wrong and this might all just be theater but here is what we know:

1. Hillary is in the back pocket of the banking oligarchs and the globalists
2. She has no morals or scruples and lies like the proverbial rug.
3. She is directing and coordinating with operatives to commit voter fraud.
4. Hitlery knows that people are being paid to create chaos at Trump events.
5. She is a foul-mouthed, temper tantrum throwing witch.
6. She has the lamestream media doing her bidding.
7. Even in spite of this utter corruption, establishment neocons are jumping on her bandwagon.
8. Nothing is going to change for the better and that the shadow government agents like the CFR and Trilateralists will continue to govern behind the scenes.
9. The RNC has done nothing of note to help Trump because as we know from Wikileaks, both parties are just different sides of the same coin.
10. All the major power brokers are standing against Trump and all he has as far as support goes is the "little people" or as one of Clinton's advisers said "the unaware and compliant".

Now, here is what may be possible....what if Trump knows about the plans for global government, a communist, technocratic gulag that enslaves the people that leaves on two classes...the elites and the serfs? What if he has always known what JFK meant when he gave his speech about secret societies and secret oaths? What if those 200 plus high ranking military officers that are giving him their support is willing to direct troops to arrest these cabal of thieves? Perhaps he knows that some of the little fish have been rolling over on the ones above them in exchange for leniency? What if the e-mail dumps are being done by patriotic "moles" that are horrified about the real agenda planned for mankind including a huge soft-kill depopulation agenda and they can't stand by and just let it happen? I believe it is a chance worth taking by doing every thing we can to make sure Hitlery doesn't get anywhere near the WH because we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she isn't in this for the people.

Something to consider and I do respect your opinion...you do have a lot of knowledge.

Yes, they're being punished for creating instability. They knew it would happen, or should have done, but ignored it. Most of the US are ignoring the fact that Trump might also be seen as a destabilizing factor.

1) Hillary might be in the back pockets of the rich, but then again Trump is the rich. There's nothing to suggest Trump will change anything or even has the power to change things.
2) She lies, he lies and the electorate lap it up. Where's the problem? Generally the problem is with the voters.
3) The voter fraud thing has been going on for, well, since forever. Again, the people don't seem to give a damn about it unless they want to use it for ammo against the other side. Is Hillary doing it? I would doubt that very much. The "fraud" I've been seeing coming up on this board isn't fraud. There was the voting machines from Soros, only it's not his company, and then it was these voting machines changing people's votes in Texas, only the machines aren't in Texas, the machines were in a Republican stronghold too. Are you telling me the Democrats are committing voter fraud in Republican strongholds? What's the point?
No, this is stuff that is designed to get people to vote for Trump, but isn't actually TRUE.
4) Hillary knows people are being paid to create chaos at Trump events. Wow, you seem to know it too. So, what? You didn't suggest she's doing the paying.
5) She's foul mouthed, and what would talking about grabbing someone's pussy be?

And on and on. Whatever you complain about Hillary, the same goes for Trump, save me the bullshit. I don't like either of them, but you're not convincing even me, who doesn't like her.

Or just plain goofy CTBS to entertain the knuckle-draggers. It is, however, good to see you now recognize just how much BS spouts from the CT World. Congrats!

Note to D Smith: If even a fellow CT like Beale has figured out your source is bogus, you gotta know you are in another of your pellet-filled rabbit holes.

The article he used in his OP was a copy and paste job right from Sorcha Faal. I think this thread was doomed from the get go.

The only thing he has going for him is the tenuous fact that the what, who, why, and where for around Eric Braverman is shrouded in mystery, and whether or not his resignation was copacetic.

Now, to what caused Gavin MacFadyen's cancer? We'll never know. Only dimwits aren't aware that the CIA has weapons that create fast acting cancer. That is the whole point.

What I find hilarious is that I threw that article out for public consumption because there is a Podesta e-mail where he mentions that Eric Braverman was suspected of being a mole working for the Clinton Foundation. So the the idea that he sought some type of asylum given the deaths of people connected to the Clintons this election cycle is more than plausible.

What is even funnier is that the leftard clown posse of Hitlery supporters jump on this and claim it has no legitimacy have been very silent about the e-mail dumps and my commentary on them as well as Project Veritas.

And this is for the troll that I have on "Ignore"...... "MisterBeale" is one of my favorite posters and I look at him as a peer. I appreciate his input and I knew the risk I was taking by posting the link. The fact of the matter remains is that Sorcha Faal appears to be CIA, but it will still post and even take information from other sites that might have a scoop in order to discredit it due to the sullied reputation that they cultivated. Hope this helps!! (snicker)

What I find hilarious is that I threw that article out for public consumption because there is a Podesta e-mail where he mentions that Eric Braverman was suspected of being a mole working for the Clinton Foundation. So the the idea that he sought some type of asylum given the deaths of people connected to the Clintons this election cycle is more than plausible.

What is even funnier is that the leftard clown posse of Hitlery supporters jump on this and claim it has no legitimacy have been very silent about the e-mail dumps and my commentary on them as well as Project Veritas.

And this is for the troll that I have on "Ignore"...... "MisterBeale" is one of my favorite posters and I look at him as a peer. I appreciate his input and I knew the risk I was taking by posting the link. The fact of the matter remains is that Sorcha Faal appears to be CIA, but it will still post and even take information from other sites that might have a scoop in order to discredit it due to the sullied reputation that they cultivated. Hope this helps!! (snicker)
once again for the terminally stupid here ...

A rumor that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman has sought asylum in Russia originated with a fake news conspiracy site.
Kim-LaCapria_avatar_1444849821.jpg

Kim LaCapria

Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

Claim: Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman sought asylum in Russia after Wikileaks documents unmasked him as a mole.

red.gif
false
Example: [Collected via e-mail and Twitter, October 2016]

Origin:On 24 October 2016, the conspiracy-mongering web site WhatDoesItMean.com published an article reporting that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman had sought asylum in Russia for reasons presumably related to knowledge he gained working for that charitable organization (purportedly supported by an e-mail WikiLeaks released in October 2016):

An extraordinary Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today says [on 24 October 2016] President Putin was “officially presented” with a Main Directorate for Migration Affairs (GUVM) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) “file for review” relating to a request for “urgent and immediate” political asylum requested by an American citizen named Eric Braverman—who was the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation, and is known as the man who can expose “The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal”.

Requests for the granting of political asylum in the Federation, this report explains, is regulated by a separate government resolution rather than the Law on Refugees and is issued to those seeking “asylum or protection from persecution or a real threat of becoming a victim of persecution” in their home country for “social-political activities or convictions that do not contradict the democratic principles recognized by the international community and norms of international law”—and though Russia has the world’s highest number of asylum applications, political asylum requests are very rarely granted.

In his apparent knowing of these facts, however, this report continues, Eric Braverman, yesterday (23 October), arrived at the Consulate of Russia in New York City and presented his “urgent and immediate” request for asylum on a visa application—as is “protocol/custom” because the Federation does not accept mail or electronic visa applications from residents of the continental United States.

It wasn't long before the claim filtered up through conspiracy theory-oriented message boards to open social media and fringe web sites, with many repeating the implausible claim verbatim. But the rumor's purportedly shocking details originated with (and were reported by no source other than) the fake news site WhatDoesItMean.com, described by RationalWiki thusly:

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

Each report resembles a news story in its style but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish.

Whatdoesitmean.com has perpetuated a number of baseless Clinton conspiracy theories during the 2016 election including falsehoods holding hacker Guccifer, Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich, UN official John Ashe, and the father of a physician purportedly responsible for leaking Hillary Clinton's (falsified) health records were killed off by her shadowy operatives.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on buying into yet another internet bullshit story. You have once again astounded us with your keen ability to dive deep into issues and research the truth!

Great job, dummy. Great job!
Prove it's BS. You obviously know something no one else does. Link?
One does not prove a negative.

One proves a positive.

The assertion has been made.

It is incumbent upon the asserting party to prove the case.

Heck, at this juncture, a corroborating second iteration of the assertion, from a reputable news outlet, would be an improvement, and some help.

One does not prove a negative. One proves a positive. The assertion has been made.It is incumbent upon the asserting party to prove the case.

So you are saying you have NOTHING to back your OPINION and that once an OPINION is made it is then the responsibility of the one calling 'BS' to prove the OPINION is 'BS', despite the person making the OPINION having NOTHING to back / support / prove that OPINION?!

No, I don't play liberal games. You made an assertion. You admit you have nothing with which you can support that assertion. I simply dismiss your assertion as OPINION.

Have a nice day.

Barry was part of the Chumba gang, openly admitted that - unlike the WHITE BILL COSBY - he DID inhale, and that he experimented with numerous drugs in college. He also stated the only reason he didn't try Heroin was because he didn't personally like the drug dealer. So, what's your point?

Don't forget, Assange is a CIA asset as well.

What I authored from another thread. . .

I've actually heard rumors that the corporate media is shifting blame to the Russians for the leaks to Wikipedia to cover up the truth.

What is the truth?

The truth might be, that the FBI had the knowledge, the capability, and the motive to acquire those emails. They had the personnel, and the knowledge of those emails, and furthermore, they were betrayed. Among folks that are in the know, it is well known that Wikileaks is a CIA honeypot, that is why Trump likes Wikileaks and dislikes Snowden. Assange is a US government plant, Snowden is the real thing.

IOW, the Deep State is at war with itself.

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe
FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe | New York Post

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.

So basically, before they looked at the evidence, they had the staffers lawyers demand immunity before they would even talk to the FBI or Justice Department, and someone tipped them off so they could destroy the evidence that was subpoenaed.

Sure, no one is guilty. If anyone is too dense not to understand this, it is all right here.

And now the internationalist CFR controlled MSM wants to blame all the leaks that trace Clinton's nefarious deeds back to Russian leaks instead of our own patriotic FBI agents that are worried about our own nation? Who would the Russians even know where to start hacking? I'm a bit suspect. :eusa_think:

Great piece of punditry here. . .
What is Going On with Wikileaks? Assange MIA, MacFadyen Dead and the CIA Honeypot Trying to Tank the Clinton Campaign? What Gives?
What is Going On with Wikileaks? Assange MIA, MacFadyen Dead and the CIA Honeypot Trying to Tank the Clinton Campaign? What Gives?

In summation. . .

One does not prove a negative. One proves a positive. The assertion has been made.It is incumbent upon the asserting party to prove the case.

So you are saying you have NOTHING to back your OPINION and that once an OPINION is made it is then the responsibility of the one calling 'BS' to prove the OPINION is 'BS', despite the person making the OPINION having NOTHING to back / support / prove that OPINION?!

No, I don't play liberal games. You made an assertion. You admit you have nothing with which you can support that assertion. I simply dismiss your assertion as OPINION.

Have a nice day.
Apparently, you don't do subtle.

The "assertion" I referenced was the OP's; namely, that a Clinton Foundation official was asking Russia for asylum; that was the "positive" at-issue here.

Those calling "bullshit" on the article supplied the negative.

In light of the OP's pseudo-defense, asking doubters to prove the article wrong...

I merely interjected the standard "It is incumbent upon the one making the assertion to prove his 'positive'; one does not prove a 'negative' " - as a reminder.

You've never had a class in applied logic before, have you?

That, or you failed to absorb the material...

Or you have forgotten everything you ever learned in it.

Unfortunate.

My condolences.

Last edited:
There's only 1 thing I want to know at this point, and I have not heard enough from each candidate: 'WHY do you want to be President, what do you believe in, and what are you going to do?

Barry said himself said Hillary would say and do anything to get elected then do nothing. She has proven him right so far.

Most Americans could not tell you what these candidates stand for and what their plans are / what they plan to do because the vast majority of their campaigns have been attacks on the other. Most people are only concerned with the 'D' and the 'R'. To hell with the Clinton Foundation CEO.

I wish we could have 1 more event for Hillary and Trump, where they are hooked up to lie detectors and have them tell us what they believe, what they stand for, what they plan to do, what their plan for America is. No mentioning their opposition.

Vote Stoned its Fun when you talk to the Trump poll monitors stoned ...they will not know if to scream, wind their watches or eat a banana ...

A rumor that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman has sought asylum in Russia originated with a fake news conspiracy site.

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

Claim: Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman sought asylum in Russia after Wikileaks documents unmasked him as a mole.

red.gif
false

Origin:On 24 October 2016, the conspiracy-mongering web site WhatDoesItMean.com published an article reporting that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman had sought asylum in Russia for reasons presumably related to knowledge he gained working for that charitable organization (purportedly supported by an e-mail WikiLeaks released in October 2016):

An extraordinary Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today says [on 24 October 2016] President Putin was “officially presented” with a Main Directorate for Migration Affairs (GUVM) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) “file for review” relating to a request for “urgent and immediate” political asylum requested by an American citizen named Eric Braverman—who was the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation, and is known as the man who can expose “The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal”.

Requests for the granting of political asylum in the Federation, this report explains, is regulated by a separate government resolution rather than the Law on Refugees and is issued to those seeking “asylum or protection from persecution or a real threat of becoming a victim of persecution” in their home country for “social-political activities or convictions that do not contradict the democratic principles recognized by the international community and norms of international law”—and though Russia has the world’s highest number of asylum applications, political asylum requests are very rarely granted.

In his apparent knowing of these facts, however, this report continues, Eric Braverman, yesterday (23 October), arrived at the Consulate of Russia in New York City and presented his “urgent and immediate” request for asylum on a visa application—as is “protocol/custom” because the Federation does not accept mail or electronic visa applications from residents of the continental United States.

It wasn't long before the claim filtered up through conspiracy theory-oriented message boards to open social media and fringe web sites, with many repeating the implausible claim verbatim. But the rumor's purportedly shocking details originated with (and were reported by no source other than) the fake news site WhatDoesItMean.com, described by RationalWiki thusly:

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

Each report resembles a news story in its style but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish.

Whatdoesitmean.com has perpetuated a number of baseless Clinton conspiracy theories during the 2016 election including falsehoods holding hacker Guccifer, Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich, UN official John Ashe, and the father of a physician purportedly responsible for leaking Hillary Clinton's (falsified) health records were killed off by her shadowy operatives.

People that have connections to the Clinton mafia do have a way of dying unexpectedly..of that you have to admit. Braverman was indeed fingered as a mole within the Clinton Foundation when he was asked to step aside and only God knows how much he was privy to and that makes him a direct threat to the Clinton crime family so it's not a huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it. Israelis and Russian news sites reported it...so who knows? I certainly don't trust the lamestream media to give us the news.

BTW, more bombshell news about Hitlery from the National Enquirer (that broke the Jeff Rovin story) will be released next week. They have an even bigger story to release from someone that was a a major insider that passed a lie detector test and his ties to the Clinton mob cannot be disputed....interesting times we live in. I am sure that more Wikileaks are on the horizon as well.

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

red.gif
false

People that have connections to the Clinton mafia do have a way of dying unexpectedly..of that you have to admit. Braverman was indeed fingered as a mole within the Clinton Foundation when he was asked to step aside and only God knows how much he was privy to and that makes him a direct threat to the Clinton crime family so it's not a huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it. Israelis and Russian news sites reported it...so who knows? I certainly don't trust the lamestream media to give us the news.

BTW, more bombshell news about Hitlery from the National Enquirer (that broke the Jeff Rovin story) will be released next week. They have an even bigger story to release from someone that was a a major insider that passed a lie detector test and his ties to the Clinton mob cannot be disputed....interesting times we live in. I am sure that more Wikileaks are on the horizon as well.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Clinton campaign told Braverman that if he or his family wished to survive and prosper, he best not resurface until after the campaign is over. . .

We'll be lucky to hear anything more of him till then. After that, the masses won't give a shit.

I must have missed the Israel link in this thread, could you re-post it?

I would be happy if Hillary followed his lead and simply left the United States. :p

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

red.gif
false

It wouldn't surprise me if the Clinton campaign told Braverman that if he or his family wished to survive and prosper, he best not resurface until after the campaign is over. . .

We'll be lucky to hear anything more of him till then. After that, the masses won't give a shit.

I must have missed the Israel link in this thread, could you re-post it?

Israelis News Live posted it. I will find a link.....right now I am giving Jake Smarmy a well deserved ass-kicking....good on ya.

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

red.gif
false

no I don't admit people who know the clintons die unexpectedly. where you get this bull shit from st6op going there
apparently you don't get it ... its all made up once again you deal with non-sense the fact that you believe huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it ... there's nothing to think about ...its all made up .... you idiot !!!! more nonsense from the right and yet nothing has been released or been you being able to point out any wrong doing ....by the way its the clinton foundation not the clinton mob as you try to post bull shit here thinking you nailed them ... there's a reason she isn't in Jail she hasn't committed a crime

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

red.gif
false

no I don't admit people who know the clintons die unexpectedly. where you get this bull shit from st6op going there
apparently you don't get it ... its all made up once again you deal with non-sense the fact that you believe huge stretch to think that he might seek higher ground and thus far it remains unsubstantiated and if he hasn't done that, he might think about it ... there's nothing to think about ...its all made up .... you idiot !!!! more nonsense from the right and yet nothing has been released or been you being able to point out any wrong doing ....by the way its the clinton foundation not the clinton mob as you try to post bull shit here thinking you nailed them ... there's a reason she isn't in Jail she hasn't committed a crime

You are like the kid trying to protect his dog (that has just killed 10 of his neighbor's chickens)...as the dog hides behind you with blood and feathers stuck to his muzzle??? The little boy proclaims that his dog never left the yard......fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!

Forum List

Back