Former Clinton Foundation CEO Asks For Asylum In Russia???

You can't even get that part strait. Nobody said OKeefe was a Russian agent. He's just a liar, and that has been proven by several investigations. I never expect you to recognize reality because you are too invested in all the bullshit that you fell for long ago, but I will point out when you get more nuttier than usual. You are nuttier than usual right now.
What lies?

Every video he ever released. The Acorn videos were proven to be nothing more than edited video. Why do you think he had to pay $100,000.00 to the woman he lied about in that one? Several investigations into Planned Parenthood showed that that video was a lie too. The guy is scum, and only idiots believe is crap.
Oh....so all his recording of democrats speaking were lies....got it.....

Yes. The way the video was edited, they were lies.
You mean the democrats speaking?

You are sounding more stupid than usual. Please continue though. I wouldn't want you to think Trump lost because you didn't try every lie you could think of.

What lies?

Every video he ever released. The Acorn videos were proven to be nothing more than edited video. Why do you think he had to pay $100,000.00 to the woman he lied about in that one? Several investigations into Planned Parenthood showed that that video was a lie too. The guy is scum, and only idiots believe is crap.

You are sounding more stupid than usual. Please continue though. I wouldn't want you to think Trump lost because you didn't try every lie you could think of.
So yes? The democrats speaking were not lies?

Protect yourself against "Hitlery"
Tin-foil-Trump-Poster_zpsghmvkuyf.png

So yes? The democrats speaking were not lies?

I already answered your question dumbass.

If true, this is even worse than the Wikileaks and Project Veritas exposure....

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum
  1. Fact Check
  2. Politics
  3. Conspiracy Theories
Embassy You Later
A rumor that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman has sought asylum in Russia originated with a fake news conspiracy site.
Kim-LaCapria_avatar_1444849821.jpg

Kim LaCapria
Oct 25, 2016

Report Advertisement

Claim: Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman sought asylum in Russia after Wikileaks documents unmasked him as a mole.

red.gif
false
Example: [Collected via e-mail and Twitter, October 2016]

Origin:On 24 October 2016, the conspiracy-mongering web site WhatDoesItMean.com published an article reporting that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman had sought asylum in Russia for reasons presumably related to knowledge he gained working for that charitable organization (purportedly supported by an e-mail WikiLeaks released in October 2016):

An extraordinary Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today says [on 24 October 2016] President Putin was “officially presented” with a Main Directorate for Migration Affairs (GUVM) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) “file for review” relating to a request for “urgent and immediate” political asylum requested by an American citizen named Eric Braverman—who was the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation, and is known as the man who can expose “The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal”.

Requests for the granting of political asylum in the Federation, this report explains, is regulated by a separate government resolution rather than the Law on Refugees and is issued to those seeking “asylum or protection from persecution or a real threat of becoming a victim of persecution” in their home country for “social-political activities or convictions that do not contradict the democratic principles recognized by the international community and norms of international law”—and though Russia has the world’s highest number of asylum applications, political asylum requests are very rarely granted.

In his apparent knowing of these facts, however, this report continues, Eric Braverman, yesterday (23 October), arrived at the Consulate of Russia in New York City and presented his “urgent and immediate” request for asylum on a visa application—as is “protocol/custom” because the Federation does not accept mail or electronic visa applications from residents of the continental United States.

It wasn't long before the claim filtered up through conspiracy theory-oriented message boards to open social media and fringe web sites, with many repeating the implausible claim verbatim. But the rumor's purportedly shocking details originated with (and were reported by no source other than) the fake news site WhatDoesItMean.com, described by RationalWiki thusly:

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

Each report resembles a news story in its style but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish.

Whatdoesitmean.com has perpetuated a number of baseless Clinton conspiracy theories during the 2016 election including falsehoods holding hacker Guccifer, Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich, UN official John Ashe, and the father of a physician purportedly responsible for leaking Hillary Clinton's (falsified) health records were killed off by her shadowy operatives.

If true, this is even worse than the Wikileaks and Project Veritas exposure....

'
Kremlin In Turmoil After Clinton Foundation CEO Requests "Urgent And Immediate" Asylum

A little digging.

It's from www.whatdoesitmean.com

Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

Here's a wiki on the author of this article Sorcha Faal.

"Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him."

"In 2004, the site claimed to be by Booth.[2] In 2005, it claimed to be by a Russian scientist named Sorcha Faal,"

So, it's either by some conspiracy nutjob, or by some Russia, probably the former.

Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth

Here's a story which "proves" everything they say is true.

"Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth"

Yeah, sure Sorcha.

I'd say this one has been made up.

It has been contended that Sorcha Faal is actually a CIA disinformation front that throws out some half-truths while throwing out bait in an attempt to discredit those that use the alternative media for their news source instead of the lamestream media. They have purposely garnered a bad reputation so when they take a story from another source and post it, it clouds the issue. I didn't use the website of Sorcha Faal for that reason.

That is awesome.

Protect yourself against "Hitlery"
We can only hope you're Fostered for failing as the Internet troll hitlery paid you to be...:lol:
Foster is Australian for "beer"
Yep....and it's also a a dead person killed by hitlery....

Tell me the truth. Are you a Democratic plant intended to make right wingers look stupider than they are?
No, I am an American.....you?

Jesus, it is amazing how gullible you are. I just had to capture this post of yours for posterity.

We may be gullible in rare moments, perhaps. But it is not that which is fake that worries us, it is all that is true. You know, that 10,000 lies, denials, crimes and blatant bullshit we have to just sit here and endure in our lives --- because your government, and your asshole mainstream media doesn’t give a shit about truth and righteousness!

Rare moments? You're kidding, right? Conspiracy theorists not only buy into all and any lame CTBS that rumbles down the tubes, they actually embellish or fabricate the BS themselves! Just consider the many CT websites that churn out bogus CT after bogus CT, sorta like the National Enquirer for Internet junkies. The OP (Smith) spent weeks on the CT board here promoting the 9/11 CTBS "facts" of something called the Citizens Investigating Team (CIT) that turned out to be just 2 guys who were so bogus even the "Truther" Movement eventually had to trash them and their "findings."

Reality just doesn't ever enter the equation for the CT types, nor does the idea of applying their hyper-skepticism to any of their CTs.

At the end of the day most of them - regardless of the CT in question - have an insidious agenda at the root of their beliefs ... "the Joooo did it!"

Hi, Dale. I'd wait for confirmation before going further with this. I went to the article's home page, and believe it to be an extreme org. These publications often print wishful thinking as truth.

Dale does not believe in checking or doubting his "sources." If they post something he wants to believe, he believes it.

Anything in anyway related to Sorcha Faal can be put to bed as being disinfo.

Or just plain goofy CTBS to entertain the knuckle-draggers. It is, however, good to see you now recognize just how much BS spouts from the CT World. Congrats!

Note to D Smith: If even a fellow CT like Beale has figured out your source is bogus, you gotta know you are in another of your pellet-filled rabbit holes.

Last edited:
Yeah, bulldog...there is no such thing as conspiracies and even though you have the proof leaked to you right in front of your face...

Dude ... you post so much CTBS from so many lame sources it is impossible to know which, if any, are real.
Bulldog neither said nor inferred that "there is no such thing as conspiracies." That's a Straw Man you erect every time you get caught posting raw, unadulterated BS.

But then again, if someone basically takes their info from that website, then sticks up on their own website, and doesn't source a single thing, is it a good source? The answer is no.
Probably not and it's all intended to cloud the issue and cast doubt...

And yet you went to the trouble of authoring a thread based on Faal's CTBS with full knowledge of his reputation and attempted to cover your ass by using a downstream website?

What FW gently (and correctly) points out is that YOU are part of the machine that willfully (even eagerly) causes ridicule to land on your CT movement lies flies on shit.

I'd say your thread has added fuel to the irrefutable fact that the CT World is full of BS and as such I guess you serve some useful purpose but it has become a real chore trying to separate the wheat from all the chaff that people like you post.

How about you wake up, stop listening to the little voices in your head that tell you how "brilliant" you are, and rejoin the human race.

Jesus, it is amazing how gullible you are. I just had to capture this post of yours for posterity.

We may be gullible in rare moments, perhaps. But it is not that which is fake that worries us, it is all that is true. You know, that 10,000 lies, denials, crimes and blatant bullshit we have to just sit here and endure in our lives --- because your government, and your asshole mainstream media doesn’t give a shit about truth and righteousness!

Rare moments? You're kidding, right? Conspiracy theorists not only buy into all and any lame CTBS that rumbles down the tubes, they actually embellish or fabricate the BS themselves! Just consider the many CT websites that churn out bogus CT after bogus CT, sorta like the National Enquirer for Internet junkies. The OP (Smith) spent weeks on the CT board here promoting the 9/11 CTBS "facts" of something called the Citizens Investigating Team (CIT) that turned out to be just 2 guys who were so bogus even the "Truther" Movement eventually had to trash them and their "findings."

Reality just doesn't ever enter the equation for the CT types, nor does the idea of applying their hyper-skepticism to any of their CTs.

At the end of the day most of them - regardless of the CT in question - have an insidious agenda at the root of their beliefs ... "the Joooo did it!"

You pretty much avoided the gist of my post just because I said we can be gullible at times. But you ignored the day to day lies and clandestine meetings and plans taking place to fool the American public and to overturn justice. It's all in my post above. Ok to avoid it again, I am so used to less than honorable exchanges around here.

You pretty much avoided the gist of my post just because I said we can be gullible at times. But you ignored the day to day lies and clandestine meetings and plans taking place to fool the American public and to overturn justice. It's all in my post above. Ok to avoid it again, I am so used to less than honorable exchanges around here.

Dude, given the amount of unadulterated CTBS fools like Smith post here I'd need a staff of 40 just to sift through and debunk them with real facts. Here's one for you: "They" aren't sitting (or standing) around in "clandestine meetings" plotting and planning our demise. The fact is to get rich "they" need us. Most gov't officials and employees are just regular people like you and me who do what is required to get a paycheck, earn a pension and have a life. Any whiff of impropriety is quickly disseminated to an eager Internet and social media audience.

Hell ... a sitting Prez counldn't even keep an Oval Office BJ from blowing up in his face.

Forum List

Back