Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

I've posted a bunch of links to support my points.... but it's kind of hard to have a discussion with people who ignore reality with "Alternative facts" and "Fake News".
LOL what link supports your delusional statement on wilson and brown shooting in patrol car? what link supports your delusional claim brown and the store clerk had a deal on dope and cigars? Or your claim that because the patrol car was x feet away that proves anything when the forensics show how close brown was to wilson when shot? And then thereis your delusional dismissal of PROOF that most of the witnesses that claimed wilson shot brown for no reason where lying. And therest did not match the forensics.

And lets not forget your delusional claim that all 3 investigations simply lied because they did not support your version of events.

You are a delusional fool or the biggest liar there is not sure which is worse, You make up stories to justify ignoring facts and then pretend your make believe bullshit is a fact. You can not support a single one of those bullshit stories with anything like proof.

And when you show him absolute proof of your claim, he denies it up and down. We go through that every time he brings up the Rice shooting that happened here in my city.

LOL what link
Not revising the whole thread... go back, read everything posted, and then have someone explain the big words to you.

And when you show him absolute proof of your claim, he denies it up and down. We go through that every time he brings up the Rice shooting that happened here in my city.
Actually, the Rice shooting was even more egregious.... which is why your city paid out 6 million dollars.

Do you honestly think you won the debate with lies?

Nope, I won it by challenging your racism...

Naw, Gimpy, you keep coming back for more spankings. Even Welfare Ray has moved on.

It gets kinda boring talking with people that can't discuss facts and issues but want to debate lies instead. It's like debating somebody about Santa Clause. I say his nose is red because he does coke, and you say his nose is red because he drinks too much. It doesn't matter because Santa Clause is all made up anyway.

The other day marked my sixth year on USMB, and throughout that time I never once seen you admit when you were wrong in spite of overwhelming evidence against your claims. You refuse to debate facts, you refuse to look at evidence we present, you just want to live in your own made-up world. That's fine and I understand there are underlying factors such as you're a lib and you have a severe OCD problem you refused to have addressed, but again, it gets boring. I mean......you can't even debate without breaking up a post into a half-dozen or more sections and it's time consuming; not that I don't have the time since I'm enjoying retirement while you're still working. :badgrin:

Naw, Gimpy, you keep coming back for more spankings. Even Welfare Ray has moved on.

I did some checking yesterday evening and it turns out that in one day - yesterday - you were actively involved in no fewer than NINE DISCUSSIONS with a total of 34 posts.

In one day.

Whereas I have been involved with ONE discussion for the last few weeks with an average of one post per day.

And you say I’m lonely for your “spankings”, which were largely comprised of lies anyway.

What a joke you are.

I did some checking yesterday evening and it turns out that in one day - yesterday - you were actively involved in no fewer than NINE DISCUSSIONS with a total of 34 posts.

OH, my God, seriously, you are more pathetic than I thought... Cyberstalking.

(Actually 9/34 is kind of a slow day for me.)

The other day marked my sixth year on USMB, and throughout that time I never once seen you admit when you were wrong in spite of overwhelming evidence against your claims. You refuse to debate facts, you refuse to look at evidence we present, you just want to live in your own made-up world. That's fine and I understand there are underlying factors such as you're a lib and you have a severe OCD problem you refused to have addressed, but again, it gets boring. I mean......you can't even debate without breaking up a post into a half-dozen or more sections and it's time consuming; not that I don't have the time since I'm enjoying retirement while you're still working.

I have admitted when I was wrong. I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. That was a huge mistake.

I refuse to look at evidence from racists, because most of it is your own racism you try to present as facts.

And, no, laughing at your hypocricy and malingering isn't OCD. It's just funny.

I have admitted when I was wrong. I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. That was a huge mistake.

I refuse to look at evidence from racists, because most of it is your own racism you try to present as facts.

And, no, laughing at your hypocricy and malingering isn't OCD. It's just funny.
you IGNORE facts and then make shit up, again retard you claimed 3 separate independent investigations that found the same info were all lies. Delusional.

Evidence cannot be racist. It's either fact or it isn't. Just because it goes against your self-hating white narrative doesn't make it racist.

Hey, you started this with your “Are you lonely” bullshit.

It’s right there on every member’s “postings” tab for Christ’s sake. It took me all of five minutes to compile the information to show how full of shit you are. If you don’t like it, set it to private dumbass.

Cyberstalking. Jesus, what a joke. But then, you’ve always had a predilection for exaggeration and bloated rhetoric.

you IGNORE facts and then make shit up, again retard you claimed 3 separate independent investigations that found the same info were all lies. Delusional.

Well, um, yeah, it three independent investigations ignore dozens of witnesses, you are right, I'm not going to believe them.

It’s right there on every member’s “postings” tab for Christ’s sake. It took me all of five minutes to compile the information to show how full of shit you are. If you don’t like it, set it to private dumbass.

Okay, guy, we know you are needy, but I can't even waste full posts on you anymore.

Evidence cannot be racist. It's either fact or it isn't. Just because it goes against your self-hating white narrative doesn't make it racist.

Except you guys don't present evidence.... you ignore things that don't feed your narrative and you pretend that things happened that didn't.

Like you have a perfectly good explanation about how Loehmann was fired for his last job, of it being anything other than he being an unstable loon who couldn't be trusted with a gun.

Except you guys don't present evidence.... you ignore things that don't feed your narrative and you pretend that things happened that didn't.

Like you have a perfectly good explanation about how Loehmann was fired for his last job, of it being anything other than he being an unstable loon who couldn't be trusted with a gun.

And yet he passed the academy and was hired by an upper-class suburb. They had no problem with him until he told one of the other officers he was unhappy because there was no action there and how his goal was to become a Cleveland police officer.

And yet he passed the academy and was hired by an upper-class suburb. They had no problem with him until he told one of the other officers he was unhappy because there was no action there and how his goal was to become a Cleveland police officer.

Right. So let's look at that.

All these other cops on this police department all got together to make him look bad,

You know, not that they observed his poor performance on a gun range and realized that he couldn't be trusted on the streets.

You do realize it's actually hard to fire civil servants, and if they were going through THAT much trouble, they saw something that was pretty egregious.

Forum List

Back