Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Uh, wow... I'm not even sure of the logic here...

Where does it say I'm required to be nice to anyone?

The point is, you’re a racist. You’ve made that clear where Indians are concerned. Therefore, you’re not one to pass judgment on anyone.

As for the pussy-grabbing thing, I really don’t give a shit. This was said in a private conversation long before he was President and I have no doubt that it’s no worse than anything any other man - yourself included - has said at one time or another.

Democrats sure turned into a bunch of prudes all of a sudden.
California is right on the border... they aren't having a spike.. because people are getting their shots, practicing social distancing and wearing masks.

Florida is having a spike.. Because Typhoid Ron refuses to deny the One True God of the MAGAts

The point is, you’re a racist. You’ve made that clear where Indians are concerned. Therefore, you’re not one to pass judgment on anyone.

Naw, I love Indian people. They are my best customers because they always need to be employed, they have lots of interesting experience and they know they need someone to polish the work.

That said, calling the shopowner Apu is funny for the same reason that's a funny character on the Simpsons.

As for the pussy-grabbing thing, I really don’t give a shit. This was said in a private conversation long before he was President and I have no doubt that it’s no worse than anything any other man - yourself included - has said at one time or another.

I don't say those kinds of things in my fifties, because I'm a grownup.

Trump apparently was still saying that sort of disrespectful thing in his 60's.

Naw, I love Indian people. They are my best customers because they always need to be employed, they have lots of interesting experience and they know they need someone to polish the work.

That said, calling the shopowner Apu is funny for the same reason that's a funny character on the Simpsons.

I would buy that if you didn’t come up with stupid insulting nicknames for everyone you don’t like.

Not once have I ever seen you refer to an antagonist in any of your cheesy morality charades by name.
I don't say those kinds of things in my fifties, because I'm a grownup.

A grownup doesn’t devise schoolyard nicknames for people he doesn’t like. I don’t do that in my fifties and I didn’t even do it in my twenties. “Smirky McBitchslap”? My eight year old nephew could have come up with that.
Trump apparently was still saying that sort of disrespectful thing in his 60's.

Good for him.

Whatever this prudish problem is you have with this is between you and Trump. I don’t answer for his actions and I’m not required to.

And I’ll say it again: I really, honestly don’t give a shit. I can’t make it any clearer than that. I didn’t give a shit then and I still don’t give a shit. I never gave a shit because I know every ass-puckered snowflake whining about it has said worse and that this was all hypocritical moral posturing.

You idiots acting like priggish old maids is not fooling anybody.

I would buy that if you didn’t come up with stupid insulting nicknames for everyone you don’t like.

Not once have I ever seen you refer to an antagonist in any of your cheesy morality charades by name.

Really? I've used the names of Darren Wilson, Darren Chauvin, etc.

But sometimes nicknames like "Smirky McBitchslap" and "Mannish Woman" are funny.

A grownup doesn’t devise schoolyard nicknames for people he doesn’t like. I don’t do that in my fifties and I didn’t even do it in my twenties. “Smirky McBitchslap”? My eight year old nephew could have come up with that.

Oh, come on, it's funny.... because you look at his smirky little face and you want to bitchslap him.

Good for him.

Whatever this prudish problem is you have with this is between you and Trump. I don’t answer for his actions and I’m not required to.
Again, the way evil succeeds is for good people to do nothing....

The sad thing about the Trump era isn't the Maga Nazis like Smirky, it was all the people who should have known better who went along with it because he made themfeel better about themselves.

600K dead, wrecked economy, riots in the streets... but you guys won't admit you did anything wrong.

And I’ll say it again: I really, honestly don’t give a shit. I can’t make it any clearer than that. I didn’t give a shit then and I still don’t give a shit. I never gave a shit because I know every ass-puckered snowflake whining about it has said worse and that this was all hypocritical moral posturing.

You idiots acting like priggish old maids is not fooling anybody.

Of course you didn't have a problem with Trump doing anything. He boasted that he could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not loose any support. He enabled the worst aspects of awful white people, and the fact you support him so blindly just proves you are kind of awful.

Really? I've used the names of Darren Wilson, Darren Chauvin, etc.

But sometimes nicknames like "Smirky McBitchslap" and "Mannish Woman" are funny.

No, they’re not. They’re stupid, cheesy and immature.
Oh, come on, it's funny.... because you look at his smirky little face and you want to bitchslap him.

No, you do.

Stop trying to explain it away as funny or clever because it is neither. If you had done it once I would have never noticed. But you do it all the time and this points to some difficulty you have dealing with things like this.

It’s not enough for you to call attention to a perceived injustice, you must hate. So you internalize it where it festers and manifests itself in these measures that dehumanizes those you hate. If they bear a degrading name then no other considerations are necessary and you can cheat, overlook facts, feign ignorance and lie without that bothersome conscience getting in the way.

And you do lie. You have lied countless times in every discussion. You don’t even have the integrity to tell the truth on behalf of those you champion such as Brown.
Again, the way evil succeeds is for good people to do nothing....

I don’t see you doing anything but getting the vapors over harmless locker room talk.
The sad thing about the Trump era isn't the Maga Nazis like Smirky, it was all the people who should have known better who went along with it because he made themfeel better about themselves.

600K dead, wrecked economy, riots in the streets... but you guys won't admit you did anything wrong.

I’ll admit to whatever wrongs I’m guilty of when you admit to your lies about Sandmann, Brown and Floyd.
Of course you didn't have a problem with Trump doing anything. He boasted that he could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not loose any support. He enabled the worst aspects of awful white people, and the fact you support him so blindly just proves you are kind of awful.

The guy’s been out of office for eight fucking months. When are you going to grow a pair of balls, suck Biden’s wanker and move the fuck on?

Jesus, what a titty baby.

No, you do.

Stop trying to explain it away as funny or clever because it is neither. If you had done it once I would have never noticed. But you do it all the time and this points to some difficulty you have dealing with things like this.

Naw, man, it's funny, because he was such a complete little entitled shit. Instead of just manning up, and admitting his behavior was out of line, he played the victim of a mean old media and tried to convince us all we didn't see what we saw.

The guy’s been out of office for eight fucking months. When are you going to grow a pair of balls, suck Biden’s wanker and move the fuck on?

There was a great line in the TV version of I, Claudius where Claudius remarks to his mother that Caligula is sick in his head. To which his mother replies, "No, Rome is sick in it's heart".

A country that would make a person like Trump President is sick to it's heart. He proved himself unfit for office before, during and after his presidency, and guys like you still support him.

Naw, man, it's funny, because he was such a complete little entitled shit. Instead of just manning up, and admitting his behavior was out of line, he played the victim of a mean old media and tried to convince us all we didn't see what we saw.

Give it up, you’re a lying, immature, spiteful piece of shit. Live with it.
There was a great line in the TV version of I, Claudius where Claudius remarks to his mother that Caligula is sick in his head. To which his mother replies, "No, Rome is sick in it's heart".

A country that would make a person like Trump President is sick to it's heart. He proved himself unfit for office before, during and after his presidency, and guys like you still support him.

Blah blah blah Jesus, you sound just like a Baptist preacher.

This hypocritical sermonizing means precisely shit coming from an amoral liar like yourself. A country that would produce a person who would lie in the name of justice is sick at heart.

Like I said, suck Biden’s wanker and move the fuck on.

Sorry, dude, your problem is I'm more truth than you can handle.

Right, a person who consistently lies in discussions.

In case you haven’t grasped it yet, as bad as you think Trump and his supporters are, I think you’re worse. And I say that with no reservations, exaggeration or irony at all: I think you are morally bankrupt.

I find it reprehensible the way you use Brown’s death as a prop and don’t have the decency to tell the truth on his behalf or even bother to get the facts.
It is appalling that you condemned Patel as a racist with no evidence whatsoever while at the same time calling for his testimony.

I feel dirty just talking to you.

Right, a person who consistently lies in discussions.

In case you haven’t grasped it yet, as bad as you think Trump and his supporters are, I think you’re worse. And I say that with no reservations, exaggeration or irony at all: I think you are morally bankrupt.

Yes, I know, I've spanked you a bunch of times, your little ego couldn't take it.

I find it reprehensible the way you use Brown’s death as a prop and don’t have the decency to tell the truth on his behalf or even bother to get the facts.

Hey, guy, I have all the facts I need.

If people had listened to me seven years ago when this happened and started working on real police reform after the shooting of Brown, McDonald, Rice and others, we wouldn't have had riots last year.

I feel dirty just talking to you.

But you keep coming back for more abuse...

Maybe you need a professional.

1629168235123.png

Yes, I know, I've spanked you a bunch of times, your little ego couldn't take it.

Spanked me with what, lies?
Hey, guy, I have all the facts I need.

Including some “facts” that are not facts.
If people had listened to me seven years ago when this happened and started working on real police reform after the shooting of Brown, McDonald, Rice and others, we wouldn't have had riots last year.

If people had listened to you seven years ago, would you be telling the truth today?
But you keep coming back for more abuse...

I’m actually not surprised that you think lyinig constitutes punking someone. What an idiot.
Maybe you need a professional.

View attachment 526874

Maybe you need to grow up..

Stuff doesn't become a lie because you don't want to hear it, Gimpy. Your side is the one that came up with the concept of "Alternative Facts".

My wanting or not wanting to hear it are irrelevant.

You lied about the cigars being in a bag.

You lied about Patel calling Brown a racial epithet.

You lied about the cigars being in a bag when Brown returned when they were back on the shelf.

You lied about the clerks making a deal of dope for cigars.

You lied about Wilson being fired from the Jennings department as part of the racism and corruption when it was never mentioned he was a part of any of that.

You lied about Wilson not being rehired because they supposedly looked at his record.

You lied about Wilson pulling Brown into the cruiser.

You lied about how Brown’s DNA got inside the cruiser due to blood spatter, contradicting your previous lie.

You lied about Brown being shot for jaywalking.

You lied about Brown being shot for shoplifting.

You lied about Wilson cussing at Brown.

You say I’m invested in the murder of this “black child” (another lie) but I never lied about any of it. Your lies and willful ignorance of the facts makes you much more invested in his shooting than I ever was.

I've been responding to your whining for weeks, Gimpy... I'm just figuring you enjoy the punishment, but I'm kind of feeling dirty now.
You are a delusional fool or the biggest liar there is not sure which is worse, You make up stories to justify ignoring facts and then pretend your make believe bullshit is a fact. You can not support a single one of those bullshit stories with anything like proof.

You are a delusional fool or the biggest liar there is not sure which is worse, You make up stories to justify ignoring facts and then pretend your make believe bullshit is a fact. You can not support a single one of those bullshit stories with anything like proof.

I've posted a bunch of links to support my points.... but it's kind of hard to have a discussion with people who ignore reality with "Alternative facts" and "Fake News".

Forum List

Back