Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

You know, that Native American Veteran who dared to hold a legal demonstration and had a bunch of entitled Catholic bastards jeer at him.... I mean, how dare he expect respect or something. Guy needs to know his place, right?

He should have known when he deliberately approached those kids to taunt them, something like being laughed at would happen.

Right... don't he know this is white man country?

What does being white have to do with it? He approached the kids, not the other way around. He's lucky all that kid did was smirk. Thinking back to when I was his age, he would have gotten a lot more than that from me. I probably would have started dancing like an Indian in a circles all around him and get the rest of the kids to clap in timing to his drum.

What does being white have to do with it? He approached the kids, not the other way around. He's lucky all that kid did was smirk. Thinking back to when I was his age, he would have gotten a lot more than that from me. I probably would have started dancing like an Indian in a circles all around him and get the rest of the kids to clap in timing to his drum.

Sadly, you probably would have...

The drummer approached the kids, the drummer chose to get in their face even though the kids hadn't done anything.

YOu mean other than taunt them with shouts of "Build the Wall"?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Just ask Ronald Reagan

View attachment 514479
Yeah, that didn't age well.

As I pointed out, BLM peacefully protested for about 8 years, asking very nicely for police reform. Obama tried to get some, but the corrupt Police Unions fought him every step of the way.

Then they started breaking shit. It's amazing how quickly people came around to their point of view after that.

Now, me, personally, I would have liked to have seen real police reform when Colin took a knee. That didn't happen. INstead they wrecked his career.

Forum List

Back