Former AG Loretta Lynch Could Face 5-10 Years in Jail for Her Conduct During the 2016 Election

This is great to hear. It's just a matter of the before the damn breaks exposing the treachery Lynch, Schultz, Comey, and the DNC initiated against our glorious leader. In essence, they're imploding like the Russian nuclear submarine Kursk.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/judge-nap-former-ag-loretta-lynch-face-5-10-years-jail-conduct-2016-presidential-election-video/

A story from the gatewaypundit? Yeah that's real news.
I bet you believe CNN, right? LOL, dude too funny.

You left wing loons need to get up to speed. Senator Feinstein has called for the investigation of Loretta Lynch. Ruh roh. Separate from the Russia probe.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein emphasized that this investigation should be separate from the one into potential ties between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia. | AP Photo

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton
By Victoria Guida

06/11/2017 10:54 AM EDT

Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Sunday said Congress should look into former FBI Director James Comey’s revelation that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to downplay the nature of his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey said Lynch had asked him to refer to the probe as a "matter" rather than an investigation, an exchange that he said made him feel queasy.

Asked whether Lynch was providing cover for Clinton, Feinstein said she couldn’t answer.

“I would have a queasy feeling too, though, to be candid with you,” she said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I think we need to know more about that, and there’s only one way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

More at link: You go Diane!!!!!

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton

She's as corrupt as they come. Everyone should have realized that when she met privately with Bill Clinton on that plane. It reeked of despicable corruption. Her and that IRS hack Lois Lerner should be in prison. Let's hope there's Justice on this one.

Very true. I think what happened on that plane is she told Bill she was on the hook because of the amount of evidence against his wife. Bill told her to publicly say she would follow whatever advice Comey recommends. So a couple of days later, that's what she did.

Since no FBI directors in the past have ever made recommendations to the AG on how to do their job, how did she know Comey would make such a recommendation in the first place??? That should be the first question she should have to answer under oath.

Obviously her and Comey colluded on letting Clinton skate. And her 'Un-Masking' actions were highly questionable, and likely illegal. Her and Comey should do some time.

Trump cult members are as corrupt as they come. They put the interests of Trump above the interests of the country.
No, we voted for Trump because his interests are for the betterment of America's interests. That's why we're making America great again!

That is a good joke. I see the same type of corruption that I saw under Democrats. You have a former lobbyist for big pharma writing policy on drug prices. Trump doesn't even believe that airlines should be required to disclose hidden fees. That it is okay for financial advisors to cheat their clients. Trump is okay with Russia meddling in our elections. This is not making America great. Maybe it is great for alt-rite hate mongers like yourself but not to average Americans. Trump is a thug and con-artist.

That is a good joke. I see the same type of corruption that I saw under Democrats. You have a former lobbyist for big pharma writing policy on drug prices. Trump doesn't even believe that airlines should be required to disclose hidden fees. That it is okay for financial advisors to cheat their clients. Trump is okay with Russia meddling in our elections. This is not making America great. Maybe it is great for alt-rite hate mongers like yourself but not to average Americans. Trump is a thug and con-artist.

So is the MSM and they sure conned you. Remember that IF Russia meddled with anything, it was under Obama's watch and he did little to prevent or stop it. Seems that Obama is the one that was okay with it.

She's black, democrat, and female. The laws don't apply to her.

Wow- you just identified all of the reasons why you despise her.

No you illiterate moron, read the post carefully. If you can read.

You said she is black, democrat and female.

I was pointing out those are the reasons you despise her.

You even identified the reasons.

Take a reading course. I'd say about eighth grade is about right for you.

the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.

Since the US only produces 20% of our uranium needs, the mines in question produce only 4% of what we need to run our nuclear reactors and stuff. Further add that the US subsidiary cannot export any uranium mined in the facilities and you get why that's another pseudo scandal from the echo-chamber.

BREAKING!

Men in black suits and shades removed from The Smithsonian the chair last used by Julius and Ethel (no, not an abc comedy series). Gone to a rehab shop to be fixed up in anticipation of the coming-soon series of treason convictions!

Mueller also needs to testify for his collusion with Comey. Drain the swamp of these rats.
again, it's time to investigate the investigators.
Blind, you aren't kidding it's funny, the collusion by the investigators has reached a limit I never thought I'd ever see from a government of the USA.

My thought was who's going to investigate the investigators of the investigation?

BREAKING!

Men in black suits and shades removed from The Smithsonian the chair last used by Julius and Ethel (no, not an abc comedy series). Gone to a rehab shop to be fixed up in anticipation of the coming-soon series of treason convictions!

I don't think the need to execute the Grabby one, a good old fashion tar and feathering will be just fine.

Go take the reading class like I told you. Until then, stop with your stupid irrelevant nonsense.

Forum List

Back