Every boggus 2016 FISA request to spy on Trump was signed by Obama's AG Loretta Lynch

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
REMINDER: EVERY BOGUS 2016 FISA REQUEST to Spy on Trump was Signed by Obama's AG Loretta Lynch
Last night on the Laura Ingraham Angle on FOX News, former Deputy Assistant Attorney General, John Yoo, noted that Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch signed off on most all the FISA warrants during Obama’s last couple years in office (emphasis added) –

Stupid bitch needs thrown into Gimo !!

THE WHOLE OBAMA EMPLOYEES ARE GAWD DAM CRIMINALS WHO RAN THIS NATION AND STILL ARE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BLIND STUPID A****!

Last edited:
Is that the same Lynch who had a meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac at an airport with witnesses??? You know the meeting where they talked about Hitlery??

She ain't to bright.

REMINDER: EVERY BOGUS 2016 FISA REQUEST to Spy on Trump was Signed by Obama's AG Loretta Lynch
Last night on the Laura Ingraham Angle on FOX News, former Deputy Assistant Attorney General, John Yoo, noted that Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch signed off on most all the FISA warrants during Obama’s last couple years in office (emphasis added) –

THE WHOLE FK OBAMA EMPLOYEES ARE GAWD DAM CRIMINALS WHO RAN THIS NATION AND STILL ARE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BLIND STUPID ASS DUMB FKS!!
Quick, Ms Scarlett..grab the smelling salts! I fear you will soon faint with applause-worthy drama!

THE WHOLE FK OBAMA EMPLOYEES ARE GAWD DAM CRIMINALS WHO RAN THIS NATION AND STILL ARE WAKE THE HELL UP YOU BLIND STUPID ASS DUMB FKS!!
Quick, Ms Scarlett..grab the smelling salts! I fear you will soon faint with applause-worthy drama!
Hey, MindWars, you do know John Yoo is the guy from the 43 admin who wrote the 'torture is good' memo that Cheney salivated for. I'm wondering how he knew who signed off on FISA warrants though.

Forum List

Back