Form looks good

S

ScientificHumanism

I like the general nature of this forum.

I like hiking, and skiing, and good political discussion.

You guys seem pretty sane, unlike some other forums I've seen.

If you're thinking I'm a former forum member named "Helen Keller" then that would not be correct.

My title should have been "FORUM looks good". Sorry about that.

If you're thinking I'm a former forum member named "Helen Keller" then that would not be correct.

Helen Keller was blind. It.s.....I say, it's a joke son.
Got it. Maybe I should read this forum more than I have.....maybe it's not as sane as I first thought. Statistically about 45% of the forum members are probably Trump supporters so..... :funnyface:

Got it. Maybe I should read this forum more than I have.....maybe it's not as sane as I first thought. Statistically about 45% of the forum members are probably Trump supporters so..... :funnyface:
And that's on a good day.......Howdy, welcome to the asylum.....

The majority here are Conservative and sane and the Liberal pukes are dribbling idiots but they've all had their shots, except guno and we keep him locked up.

Lol no, that wasn't it
Better watch blindsiding this one...
Im a dare devil bro
I like to slap them when they aren't watching either...

upload_2016-10-12_12-49-6.png

Who's Trump?

The majority here are Conservative and sane and the Liberal pukes are dribbling idiots but they've all had their shots, except guno and we keep him locked up.
He's not in his cage.

Who's turn was it to feed him?

Forum List

Back