Mousterian

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2015
We've got our pet name for Hillary, we should have something similar for her opponent.
Creepy Donald seems appropriate, and I think it would help to defuse the vitriol on this board, if everyone, from both sides of the fence, referred to the candidates as Crooked Hillary and Creepy Donald.
This will help to remind us of the parlous state of American politics, and maybe motivate some co-operation in trying to improve the situation.
o2llmskpgmsqmscwispu.jpg

Hillary%2BCriminal%2B09.GIF

We've got our pet name for Hillary, we should have something similar for her opponent.
Creepy Donald seems appropriate, and I think it would help to defuse the vitriol on this board, if everyone, from both sides of the fence, referred to the candidates as Crooked Hillary and Creepy Donald.
This will help to remind us of the parlous state of American politics, and maybe motivate some co-operation in trying to improve the situation.
o2llmskpgmsqmscwispu.jpg

I'm in....but it's Creepy Drumpf.

We have one crook running for President, and another running for Dictator..

o2llmskpgmsqmscwispu.jpg

Demmit, I only clicked on this because I saw creepy Donald and thought you were advertising babysitting services. Dick.

personally, I've always preferred the nic 'tribblehead' for trump.

tribbles, for short.

Forum List

Back