Forget Trump...Democrats Have Been Saying That Whites And Christians Can't Be Objective All Along

I don't think you can be a fair judge of what is an impropriety.

I think I can, actually. Here's the thing. If Trump's Lawyers went into court and said, "Judge Cuzial is a Mexican and can't give my client a fair shake because he wants to build a wall", they not only would be laughed out of court, but they'd be SANCTIONED for doing it. Which is why they haven't done it.

I don't think you can be a fair judge of what is an impropriety.

I think I can, actually. Here's the thing. If Trump's Lawyers went into court and said, "Judge Cuzial is a Mexican and can't give my client a fair shake because he wants to build a wall", they not only would be laughed out of court, but they'd be SANCTIONED for doing it. Which is why they haven't done it.
They have enough ammo against this judge besides that. However, you fake Republicans don't want to talk about that.

Except by the thousands that signed a document stating they were happy with the institution and what it did for them. Find a few bad apples and all of a sudden the school was a scam.

You know, giving someone a piece of paper to sign on the last day of a seminar when they are trying to get out of there isn't an endorsement.

People with deep pockets are always the target of somebody. But of course to a liberal, a school that taught people something is suspect while a washed up ex-president making $500,000 for half-hour speaking engagements is nothing to worry about, especially when his wife is running for President herself.

I remember when Ronnie Reagan was paid a MILLION DOLLARS to give one speech in Japan after he pretty much gave the Japs the store on Free Trade. That was a lot of money back then. I think it's still a lot of money, but never mind that right now.

But this isn't about the legal merits of the Trump U scam. Trump U closed after too many states called it a scam. Shit, how much of a scam can you be to close down when the University of Pheonix is still open.

This is about your boy Trump spewing out a racist diatribe against a judge who made a ruling he didn't like. One where Republicans are now headed for the tall grass because they know he's going to be a disaster.

They fired Jimmy The Greek for a lot less than what Trump did.

They have enough ammo against this judge besides that. However, you fake Republicans don't want to talk about that.

Except that's not what Trump talked about. Trump made a claim he wasn't getting a fair shake because this Judge (who was born in Indiana) was a "Mexican".

Which is why Republicans - fake and otherwise - are running from this guy like he has the ebola virus.

The Clintons are good at making up creative ways of tricking people. Problem is Obama had an organization that was better at it, so he won and Hillary is pulling out all of the stops to win this time. She's leaving nothing to chance. Her ambition knows no bounds.

Obama won in 2008 because he was against the idiotic Iraq War and Hillary wasn't.

trump-gonzalo.jpg

It's amazing the to see the ridiculous outrage from all sides against Trump, when he let slip that he thinks that the judge in his trial, who is a member of a racist pro-amnesty group, can't be objective and fair in his trial. This is highly ironic, because every day we see examples of how the left is constantly claiming that racism still exists in this country, and that people in positions of power are abusing it because of race.

Are we to believe that a Latino judge cannot be a racist who is a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association? La Raza means "The Race" in Spanish.

trump-tool-600-ci.jpg

Democrats want everyone to think that whites and Christians are racists. They claim that white cops are targeting blacks, that Christians are unfair to homosexuals. Democrats claim that anyone who represents their protected classes can't be racist, and their actions should be beyond reproach. In this case we have a judge who is an illegal immigration advocate who was given a life-long appointment to the federal bench by Barack Obama. Don't you think he owes Democrats a debt of gratitude????

Donald Trump, like any American citizen, has the right to a fair trial by a fair and impartial judge or jury. He feels that he can't get this from this judge, and he has a valid case. The judge has removed one of the plaintiffs from the trial because of a lack of credibility and unsealed evidence and released it to the media, then tried to reseal it after reconsidering, so Trump wants the judge to recuse himself. It's his right to ask. The left doesn't seem to feel he has this right.

CkB_n-uUgAE3Ttf.jpg:medium

liberal-hypocristy-on-racism-and-sexism.jpg

And the racists line up to support Donald Trump and once again explain how only minorities can be racists.....
As opposed to your implied statement that only whites(Trump supporters)can be racist?

Oops.

Except by the thousands that signed a document stating they were happy with the institution and what it did for them. Find a few bad apples and all of a sudden the school was a scam.

You know, giving someone a piece of paper to sign on the last day of a seminar when they are trying to get out of there isn't an endorsement.

People with deep pockets are always the target of somebody. But of course to a liberal, a school that taught people something is suspect while a washed up ex-president making $500,000 for half-hour speaking engagements is nothing to worry about, especially when his wife is running for President herself.

I remember when Ronnie Reagan was paid a MILLION DOLLARS to give one speech in Japan after he pretty much gave the Japs the store on Free Trade. That was a lot of money back then. I think it's still a lot of money, but never mind that right now.

But this isn't about the legal merits of the Trump U scam. Trump U closed after too many states called it a scam. Shit, how much of a scam can you be to close down when the University of Pheonix is still open.

This is about your boy Trump spewing out a racist diatribe against a judge who made a ruling he didn't like. One where Republicans are now headed for the tall grass because they know he's going to be a disaster.

:bsflag::link::link::link:

Oh please, everybody is making a bigger deal out of this than it really is. So let me ask:

If there was a Democrat Hispanic nominee that was accused of the same thing, and he went before a White judge who is known to be involved in......let's say the White Rights group (making that up of course) who's parents were descendants of Europe, and this Hispanic was running on a platform to stop European immigration to this country, and the white judge then ruled against the Hispanic, don't you think that would be reason to question his personal involvement in this case?

And also let me ask: how many times has a case of a black been moved out of an area because he felt he couldn't get a "fair trial" with a jury in a white community? OJ sure seems to come to mind. I'm sure there are plenty others if you wish me to look.

Unlike OJ and other blacks, at least Trump gave this guy a fair shot. And let's not forget the political bias as well. The legal team representing the complainants donated a lot of money to the Clinton foundation and known for their charity to Democrat causes. Who is Trump running against again?

Of course Trump is suspicious. Who wouldn't be under these circumstances?

Oh please, everybody is making a bigger deal out of this than it really is. So let me ask:

If there was a Democrat Hispanic nominee that was accused of the same thing, and he went before a White judge who is known to be involved in......let's say the White Rights group (making that up of course) who's parents were descendants of Europe, and this Hispanic was running on a platform to stop European immigration to this country, and the white judge then ruled against the Hispanic, don't you think that would be reason to question his personal involvement in this case?

Where does your hypothetical involve unicorns and ogres?

Here's the thing. You talk about how mean this judge was, but all he did was release the statements of witnesses at the request of the press. This is done ALL THE TIME when people are running for office. For instance, when Jack Ryan ran against Barack Obama in 2004, he tried to hide his divorce proceedings, but a judge released them to the press.

And also let me ask: how many times has a case of a black been moved out of an area because he felt he couldn't get a "fair trial" with a jury in a white community? OJ sure seems to come to mind. I'm sure there are plenty others if you wish me to look.

Unlike OJ and other blacks, at least Trump gave this guy a fair shot. And let's not forget the political bias as well. The legal team representing the complainants donated a lot of money to the Clinton foundation and known for their charity to Democrat causes. Who is Trump running against again?

I think you are a little confused about why OJ's trial was moved to downtown LA. It had more to do with decisions made by Gil Giretti, to both accommedate the media and because he didn't want to have it look like he was unwilling to face the community 2 years after the King Riots.

The thing is, this lawsuit has been going on since 2011, when Trump wasn't a Republican. Long before he decided the way to get dumb-ass bubba rednecks to vote for him was to scream about Mexican Rapists.

Where does your hypothetical involve unicorns and ogres?

Here's the thing. You talk about how mean this judge was, but all he did was release the statements of witnesses at the request of the press. This is done ALL THE TIME when people are running for office. For instance, when Jack Ryan ran against Barack Obama in 2004, he tried to hide his divorce proceedings, but a judge released them to the press.

Wait a minute, since when is it a judges duty to do press work for any media? The judge did this to get even with Trump when he was at a rally in San Diego bashing the judges decisions. In fact, the very same day.

But that's not what Trumps really pissed about. He's really pissed because this hasn't been thrown out of court yet and yes, is taking years to resolve.

Wait a minute, since when is it a judges duty to do press work for any media? The judge did this to get even with Trump when he was at a rally in San Diego bashing the judges decisions. In fact, the very same day.

But that's not what Trumps really pissed about. He's really pissed because this hasn't been thrown out of court yet and yes, is taking years to resolve.

What Trump is upset about is that the people he scammed are seeking legal redress from his scam.

Frankly, we should be glad that Judge Cuziel let us know how he scammed these people.

What Trump is upset about is that the people he scammed are seeking legal redress from his scam.

Frankly, we should be glad that Judge Cuziel let us know how he scammed these people.

If somebody got scammed, then somebody got scammed. It doesn't take years to prove that. You either got scammed or you didn't.

The longer this plays out, the more expensive it is for Trump and the judge knows that. The lawyers for the plaintiffs are working on contingency so it's no sweat off of their shoulders. Their payoff is if Hillary gets elected.

If somebody got scammed, then somebody got scammed. It doesn't take years to prove that. You either got scammed or you didn't.

The longer this plays out, the more expensive it is for Trump and the judge knows that. The lawyers for the plaintiffs are working on contingency so it's no sweat off of their shoulders. Their payoff is if Hillary gets elected.

Most litigation of this type takes years to play out in the courts.

The thing is, Trump could have settled these cases years ago. That's not the kind of guy he is. As we are seeing from this and the Contractor story that came out yesterday, he'd rather spend $10,000 beating you than $1000 that you are rightfully owed. The man is a bully and a narcissist.

And you fucking idiots on the right want to give him nuclear weapons because you hate brown people.

Most litigation of this type takes years to play out in the courts.

The thing is, Trump could have settled these cases years ago. That's not the kind of guy he is. As we are seeing from this and the Contractor story that came out yesterday, he'd rather spend $10,000 beating you than $1000 that you are rightfully owed. The man is a bully and a narcissist.

And you fucking idiots on the right want to give him nuclear weapons because you hate brown people.

Of course, that must be it: because we hate brown people. Is that the standard leftist reply because you people seem to use it regardless if the issue is about race or not?

You don't want Trump to have the red button because he's a narcissist, but you're okay with a woman who claims she had to use separate cell phones for her different e-mail accounts because she never realized you can put more than one mail application on a smart phone? A woman who's husband admitted she often has conversations with dead people? A woman who claims people were shooting at her while getting off of a plane?

Of course you're fine with that. You're a liberal, and as we all know, a liberal is never wrong.

trump-gonzalo.jpg

It's amazing the to see the ridiculous outrage from all sides against Trump, when he let slip that he thinks that the judge in his trial, who is a member of a racist pro-amnesty group, can't be objective and fair in his trial. This is highly ironic, because every day we see examples of how the left is constantly claiming that racism still exists in this country, and that people in positions of power are abusing it because of race.

Are we to believe that a Latino judge cannot be a racist who is a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association? La Raza means "The Race" in Spanish.

trump-tool-600-ci.jpg

Democrats want everyone to think that whites and Christians are racists. They claim that white cops are targeting blacks, that Christians are unfair to homosexuals. Democrats claim that anyone who represents their protected classes can't be racist, and their actions should be beyond reproach. In this case we have a judge who is an illegal immigration advocate who was given a life-long appointment to the federal bench by Barack Obama. Don't you think he owes Democrats a debt of gratitude????

Donald Trump, like any American citizen, has the right to a fair trial by a fair and impartial judge or jury. He feels that he can't get this from this judge, and he has a valid case. The judge has removed one of the plaintiffs from the trial because of a lack of credibility and unsealed evidence and released it to the media, then tried to reseal it after reconsidering, so Trump wants the judge to recuse himself. It's his right to ask. The left doesn't seem to feel he has this right.

So just to be clear, you're agreeing with whoever said that white and/or Christian judges can't be fair?

trump-gonzalo.jpg

trump-tool-600-ci.jpg

So just to be clear, you're agreeing with whoever said that white and/or Christian judges can't be fair?
Nope. Just the opposite.
As usual, I bring up a point and you go out into the weeds.

trump-gonzalo.jpg

trump-tool-600-ci.jpg

Nope. Just the opposite.

So you only believe that Hispanic judges can't be fair.

Big surprise.

It's amazing the to see the ridiculous outrage from all sides against Trump...
I'm certainly no fan of Trump, but this outrage is pretty transparent.

The Regressive Left will scream and whine all day about the behaviors and motivations of whitey, but turn the tables and you're the biggest racist on the planet.

And look what the tactic has done here: Completely clouded the issue. That's the strategy, always.

Political Correctness: Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

It's amazing the to see the ridiculous outrage from all sides against Trump...
I'm certainly no fan of Trump, but this outrage is pretty transparent.

The Regressive Left will scream and whine all day about the behaviors and motivations of whitey, but turn the tables and you're the biggest racist on the planet.

And look what the tactic has done here: Completely clouded the issue. That's the strategy, always.

Political Correctness: Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Or, you could be Trump and be blatantly and flagrantly racist.

trump-gonzalo.jpg

trump-tool-600-ci.jpg

Nope. Just the opposite.

So you only believe that Hispanic judges can't be fair.

Big surprise.
Again, you're out in the weeds. Your constant hyperbole keeps making you look like an ass.

Of course, that must be it: because we hate brown people. Is that the standard leftist reply because you people seem to use it regardless if the issue is about race or not?

Trump is the one out there screaming about Mexicans and Muslims... He's the one who made it about "Brown People", and you guys support him.

You don't want Trump to have the red button because he's a narcissist, but you're okay with a woman who claims she had to use separate cell phones for her different e-mail accounts because she never realized you can put more than one mail application on a smart phone? A woman who's husband admitted she often has conversations with dead people? A woman who claims people were shooting at her while getting off of a plane?

Wow. These were the best things you can come up with? I'm probably not voting for Hillary unless it's close (it won't be) but really, the best you can come up with is that she doesn't get cell phones? Or that she exaggerated about that time she went to a WAR ZONE.

Of course you're fine with that. You're a liberal, and as we all know, a liberal is never wrong.

Well, no, you see guy. I voted Republican in every election between 1980 and 2008. And for my troubles, I ended up with an underwater mortgage and a 401K and a boss who gleefully said he could screw me over because "he didn't have to deal with a union."

So I admit that I was wrong.

It's you idiots who look at the mess these people have made of the country and still think they have good ideas if they appeal to your racial, religious and sexual fears.

Forum List

Back