Double Down Donald is faltering in blood red Utah

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Trump should be ahead by 30 to 35 points in Utah. He has fallen six points in a month to only a 7 point lead. Let's see where he is at in July.

Gravis 5/31 - 6/1 1519 RV 2.5 36 29 Trump +7
UtahPolicy/Dan Jones 5/2 - 5/10 588 RV 4.0 43 30 Trump +13

Utah will probably stay red, but could be competitive

Good chance Arizona will go to Hillary and I'd like to see what happens in Texas

• Banned
I think Trump will take Utah by 2 or 3 points, while Love loses her congressional seat to Owens by at least five.

Utah will probably stay red, but could be competitive

Good chance Arizona will go to Hillary and I'd like to see what happens in Texas

Lol you guys will believe anything just as NY and NJ aren't going for the Donald AZ, TX nor UT will go blue or even purple.

The real fights will be where they usually are PA, OH and FL. All three states I thinks Hilliary is going to win because of Trumps self-destructive ways.

I think Trump will take Utah by 2 or 3 points, while Love loses her congressional seat to Owens by at least five.
Wishful thinking from a biased mind. Trump will easily win UT and Love will win by at least 30%! So racist of you to hate on Love!

• Banned
ghooks is the biased mind and always has been. In a sweep year for the GOP, Love won 50 to 47%. This year with Trump pulling the down ballot to the floor she will lose by at least five points. Johnson right now is carving into the Trump margin with Hillary behind only by 3. Trump has lost 7 points in a month in Utah, in which the LDS and the Hispanics have real trouble with Trump's immigration position.

Oh, Hil could lose PA FL OH and still win by a dozen, quite easily. However, she will win PA and FL for sure and probably will take OH as will.

ghooks is the biased mind and always has been. In a sweep year for the GOP, Love won 50 to 47%. This year with Trump pulling the down ballot to the floor she will lose by at least five points. Johnson right now is carving into the Trump margin with Hillary behind only by 3. Trump has lost 7 points in a month in Utah, in which the LDS and the Hispanics have real trouble with Trump's immigration position.

Oh, Hil could lose PA FL OH and still win by a dozen, quite easily. However, she will win PA and FL for sure and probably will take OH as will.
She won 51 to 46. That is a 5 or victory. She is now the incumbent and that will greatly benefit her. She won't win by 30 pt, will win decidedly in the 5-10% range!

Forum List

Back