"Forget The Conspiracy Stuff, Tens Of Thousands of Ballots Were Not Counted"

The best part about this recount is Trump will win again and liberals will have to live with another failed campaign.

Investigative reporter, Greg Palast, who's been reporting on various programs designed to target specific voting groups such as "CrossCheck," says that "hacking is not an issue." It's the fact that tens of thousands of ballots simply were not counted, thanks to these voter suppression efforts.

"We don't count millions of votes," says Greg.

Watch Here: AM Joy w/Joy Reid on Twitter

Read more about "CrossCheck" here: Voting-rights groups challenge electoral purges

CrossCheck targets last names like "Wong and Hernandez." Reason? They tend to vote Democrat.

Greg also predicted that the election would be stolen by Trump in his documentary, "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" and explained how it would be done. It can be streamed here: DVD & Streaming - The Best Democracy Money Can Buy

The election was stolen, folks.

Your sources are twitter and alijazeera???

giphy.gif

Investigative reporter, Greg Palast, who's been reporting on various programs designed to target specific voting groups such as "CrossCheck," says that "hacking is not an issue." It's the fact that tens of thousands of ballots simply were not counted, thanks to these voter suppression efforts.

Read more about "CrossCheck" here: Voting-rights groups challenge electoral purges

CrossCheck targets last names like "Wong and Hernandez." Reason? They tend to vote Democrat.

Greg also predicted that the election would be stolen by Trump in his documentary, "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" and explained how it would be done. It can be streamed here: DVD & Streaming - The Best Democracy Money Can Buy

Nothing was stolen. The govt needs to FOCUS on it's primary duties. And ONE of those is keeping accurate voter rolls. It's not difficult. MasterCard could do for a pittance. People who vote in multiple states are criminals. Dead people and felons should NOT be on rolls. If you don't like it -- change the freaking laws...

Out of the 1.4Mill ballots left in Cali as of the 23rd -- 900,000 were PROVISIONAL ballots. Which means that some ass too lazy to REGISTER just waltzed and Cali handed them a ballot with NO vetting.

I'm not outraged if those votes can't be verified before the deadline. Cali did that to themselves. And they are REQUIRED to check eligibility to vote in Fed elections..

Your sources are twitter and alijazeera???

Yes. Click on them, watch the video clip, read the article or remain ignorant.

Nothing was stolen. The govt needs to FOCUS on it's primary duties. And ONE of those is keeping accurate voter rolls. It's not difficult. MasterCard could do for a pittance. People who vote in multiple states are criminals. Dead people and felons should NOT be on rolls. If you don't like it -- change the freaking laws...

Out of the 1.4Mill ballots left in Cali as of the 23rd -- 900,000 were PROVISIONAL ballots. Which means that some ass too lazy to REGISTER just waltzed and Cali handed them a ballot with NO vetting.

I'm not outraged if those votes can't be verified before the deadline. Cali did that to themselves. And they are REQUIRED to check eligibility to vote in Fed elections..

You're a reasonable poster, even though I disagree with you on quite a bit. Do me a favor, rent the documentary and let me know what your thoughts are on it.

You're a reasonable poster, even though I disagree with you on quite a bit. Do me a favor, rent the documentary and let me know what your thoughts are on it.

I might do that. But realize, I've been very active in 3rd party politics for the past 25 yrs or so. I KNOW horror stories about getting our asses sued by the Dems/Reps on ballot access. I KNOW the games the 2 parties play leaving 12% to 15% of House/Senate seat UNCONTESTED in losing elections. Basically, folks are disenfranchised in 6 or 8 ways.

So -- NOT following the law and NOT making elections orderly and accurate is just another failure of govt to me. No excuse for fighting over rolls. No excuse for a need for Voter ID at the polls. ALL OF THAT should be done AT REGISTRATION. And when you show up at the polls without ID -- the nice old person volunteer calls up a PICTURE of you and your signature and that's ALL you should ever need.

My take on all this is it is just more 2 party collusion. They WANT you tribes to be at a constant fever pitch and at war. So they PROD you into being mindless little partisan drones that worry about what THEY want you to worry about and FORGET about their collusion to build unbreakable dynasty corporations that are all about winning and not policy or principles.

YOU should be more worried about YOUR OWN primary system. That gives crony seats at the DNC the equivalent of 70,000 Regular Joe votes before they caucus in Iowa. You will NEVER get GREAT candidates to run that way. They'd have to be STUPID if they are not part of the party elite. YOU need to open your field of view and see the OTHER 5 or 7 ways the dynasties are playing the voters and disenfranchising them...

We can work out a deal.. :eusa_dance:

Last edited:

Liberals butts REALLY do hurt....film at 11. :p

You have no idea how stupid partisan politics looks to a person who has principles outside of Dem/Rep politics. The RNC had their drones all fired about election fraud BEFORE the election. And the Lefty drones laughed it off and denied it.. And NOW the lefty drones are all conspiratorial about vote fraud after their "survivor" blindside and the Righties laugh at them.. All that USED to be entertaining. Now it's more frightening than funny..

The whole process sucks.. Because govt doesn't concentrate on their PRIMARY DUTIES. And they lack the motivation and in some cases competence to PROTECT voter rights and the process. It should NEVER even be an issue in a COMPETENT and focused govt.

Mail in ballots are typically counted last. I'm sure with these Dem recounts they will be swapped with more "Dem friendly" stuffed ballots. Funny whenever there is a recount, it always results in more Dem votes. Proof there is systematic election fraud going on.

Tens of thousands, huh? I don't think that would make enough of a difference to change the outcome. Tens of millions, maybe then you'd have something to cry about

So, I just watched this today and uh....wow. Holy shit. Very well done documentary and I would say required viewing for all Americans.

I'd like the following posters (listed in no particular order) to rent this movie and let me know what you think:

Lakhota
JakeStarkey
rightwinger
guno
TheOldSchool
jillian
Carla_Danger
aaronleland
Flopper
Pogo
rdean
Coyote
Dubya Da Last Repug Prez
Billy000
Lewdog
Timmy
Grandma
WaitingFor2020
Synthaholic

Is Bush Family Fortunes: the Best Democracy Money Can Buy the same movie?

I found it free on Kodi, but it isn't working.

So, I just watched this today and uh....wow. Holy shit. Very well done documentary and I would say required viewing for all Americans.

I'd like the following posters (listed in no particular order) to rent this movie and let me know what you think:

Lakhota
JakeStarkey
rightwinger
guno
TheOldSchool
jillian
Carla_Danger
aaronleland
Flopper
Pogo
rdean
Coyote
Dubya Da Last Repug Prez
Billy000
Lewdog
Timmy
Grandma
WaitingFor2020
Synthaholic

Is Bush Family Fortunes: the Best Democracy Money Can Buy the same movie?

I found it free on Kodi, but it isn't working.

Nope, different one.

Forum List

Back