"Forget The Conspiracy Stuff, Tens Of Thousands of Ballots Were Not Counted"

Investigative reporter, Greg Palast, who's been reporting on various programs designed to target specific voting groups such as "CrossCheck," says that "hacking is not an issue." It's the fact that tens of thousands of ballots simply were not counted, thanks to these voter suppression efforts.

"We don't count millions of votes," says Greg.

Watch Here: AM Joy w/Joy Reid on Twitter

Read more about "CrossCheck" here: Voting-rights groups challenge electoral purges

CrossCheck targets last names like "Wong and Hernandez." Reason? They tend to vote Democrat.

Greg also predicted that the election would be stolen by Trump in his documentary, "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" and explained how it would be done. It can be streamed here: DVD & Streaming - The Best Democracy Money Can Buy

The election was stolen, folks.

Nothing was stolen. The govt needs to FOCUS on it's primary duties. And ONE of those is keeping accurate voter rolls. It's not difficult. MasterCard could do for a pittance. People who vote in multiple states are criminals. Dead people and felons should NOT be on rolls. If you don't like it -- change the freaking laws...

Out of the 1.4Mill ballots left in Cali as of the 23rd -- 900,000 were PROVISIONAL ballots. Which means that some ass too lazy to REGISTER just waltzed and Cali handed them a ballot with NO vetting.

I'm not outraged if those votes can't be verified before the deadline. Cali did that to themselves. And they are REQUIRED to check eligibility to vote in Fed elections..

You're a reasonable poster, even though I disagree with you on quite a bit. Do me a favor, rent the documentary and let me know what your thoughts are on it.

Money is better spent elsewhere.

Ah, even more proof that the psychotic, corrupt, warmongering, wall street princess really sucks. Even with the full support of the MSM, the white house, Saudi $millions and the establishment she couldn't prevent an orange clown from stealing her crown. Or was it the evil Putin that did it?

:banana:

Investigative reporter, Greg Palast, who's been reporting on various programs designed to target specific voting groups such as "CrossCheck," says that "hacking is not an issue." It's the fact that tens of thousands of ballots simply were not counted, thanks to these voter suppression efforts.

Read more about "CrossCheck" here: Voting-rights groups challenge electoral purges

CrossCheck targets last names like "Wong and Hernandez." Reason? They tend to vote Democrat.

Greg also predicted that the election would be stolen by Trump in his documentary, "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy" and explained how it would be done. It can be streamed here: DVD & Streaming - The Best Democracy Money Can Buy

How utterly fucking racist.....

100% Ogalala Sioux
Native American is just white man's made up word... for appeasement
100% white supremacist bullshitter
:lmao:
Sorry, if you had made yourself up to be 50% or 25%, you might have had some credibility. So far you have zero credibility, so I'll go with 100% bullshitter.

I'm 100% Native American too.

I was born here.
So was my father.
So was my grandfather
So was my great grand father.
So was my great great grand father.

Yep. 100% Native American

I was born here.
So was my father.
So was my grandfather

And dumb enough to name yourself after a metal band made up of Filipino immigrants.

I was born here.
So was my father.
So was my grandfather

And dumb enough to name yourself after a metal band made up of Filipino immigrants.
You hate Filipinos too.....huh....
I have nothing against Filipinos. I was just pointing out that Death Angel is a hypocrite.

By the way, "owebo" is also supposed to be some black/African sounding name, as is common for white supremacists who pretend they're black?

I was born here.
So was my father.
So was my grandfather

You hate Filipinos too.....huh....
I have nothing against Filipinos. I was just pointing out that Death Angel is a hypocrite.

By the way, "owebo" is also supposed to be some black/African sounding name, as is common for white supremacists who pretend they're black?
As you are the professional racist, I'll take your word for it.....

Because I use words As they were meant to be used before the far left redefined them?

Last edited:
We all know Trump won.

The best part of the recount will be to see how much his vote lead shrinks.

Remember that Hillary won more votes for the presidency than any white man.

Because I use words As they were meant to be used before the far left redefined them?
You don't get to redefine words, death devil. You are accusing others of doing what you do regularly.

Do you have an opinion on the OP? If so, what is it?

That sounds like a racist LW tactic

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Bed wetters

Hey, aren't you Native American Rustic?
100% Ogalala Sioux
Native American is just white man's made up word... for appeasement
100% white supremacist bullshitter
:lmao:
Sorry, if you had made yourself up to be 50% or 25%, you might have had some credibility. So far you have zero credibility, so I'll go with 100% bullshitter.
Says the control freak...
sorry, I can't claim any European ancestry. :itsok:

Hey.. guess what... this isn't a recount. It's an audit to determine if the electronic voting machines and ballot scanners gave the correct result!

Yes sure it is, how do you audit electronic voting machines when you have Paper ballots? and there is always an audit before the results are released.
This is just a paid riot moment, and another chance to cry for the reversal of the election on popular vote. georgieboy is paying the tab. he can't see living to see his dream of a subjugated USA with the current administration, and their forward march to an independent, strong USA again.

Hey.. guess what... this isn't a recount. It's an audit to determine if the electronic voting machines and ballot scanners gave the correct result!

Yes sure it is, how do you audit electronic voting machines when you have Paper ballots? and there is always an audit before the results are released.
This is just a paid riot moment, and another chance to cry for the reversal of the election on popular vote. georgieboy is paying the tab. he can't see living to see his dream of a subjugated USA with the current administration, and their forward march to an independent, strong USA again.
Oh, then you are saying Trump was wrong about a 'rigged' election. Thank you.

Forum List

Back