Forget Swing States, Trump is going to Lose Red States Also

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
How Many Red States Can Hillary Clinton Win?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/upshot/donald-trumps-red-state-problem.html?_r=0

Even Donald Trump Is Admitting That Hillary Clinton Could Win Utah

GA, NC are officially swing states, VA which is solid purple is not out of reach. MS could be lost! Trump is losing or neck and neck in AZ, UT and KS, solid red states. Trump is even conceding he could lose UT, one of the most conservative states.

My prediction:
(1) Trump loses every so called swing state:
PA, WI, FL, NH, OH, IA, MI, NV, NC & VA

(2) Trump loses solid red states: GA, SC, KS & UT

(3) Trump does win any blue states

(4) Clinton margin of victory in blues states are historically large

(5) Trump loses the senate and knocks off reps in he House

Hilly's name goes down in history with Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Un to get 100% of the vote.

Clinton getting greedy for a landslide could backfire on her if she spreads her resources too thin and something happens that changes the game. She needs to go to a prevent defense.

How Many Red States Can Hillary Clinton Win?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/upshot/donald-trumps-red-state-problem.html?_r=0

Even Donald Trump Is Admitting That Hillary Clinton Could Win Utah

GA, NC are officially swing states, VA which is solid purple is not out of reach. MS could be lost! Trump is losing or neck and neck in AZ, UT and KS, solid red states. Trump is even conceding he could lose UT, one of the most conservative states.

My prediction:
(1) Trump loses every so called swing state:
PA, WI, FL, NH, OH, IA, MI, NV, NC & VA

(2) Trump loses solid red states: GA, SC, KS & UT

(3) Trump does win any blue states

(4) Clinton margin of victory in blues states are historically large

(5) Trump loses the senate and knocks off reps in he House

Keep your Janitorial day job, you wouldn't make it as a prognosticator. You dumbasses slurp up what the Media feeds you and run frothing at the mouth to your favorite Political website to regurgitate what they fed you.

I detest Donny, but you people NEVER get the fact that unlike yourselves we don't blindly fall into lockstep with our "leaders". You suck up every bit of jizz Bammy and the Hildabeast throw your way and plead for more.

Pay attention, you are witnessing a reckoning in this Election Cycle. We are flipping the proverbial "bird" at our "leaders". This is a big fuck you to the status quo in the Republican Party. It's called integrity, get some.

GHook93 thank you! Great articles.

Looks like Georgia is now in doubt for Trump and Texas is also a possibility as well.

I sometimes wonder if this will be like McGovern all over again ?!

All the lefties on this board sure do like to count those chickens before they hatch.

Wonder what they will be saying if Trump wins in a landslide??

Pay attention, you are witnessing a reckoning in this Election Cycle. We are flipping the proverbial "bird" at our "leaders". This is a big fuck you to the status quo in the Republican Party. It's called integrity, get some.

Meanwhile Paul Ryan got 80% last week in his re-election bid. Your comments have no integrity. I think only 2 career politicians have lost their primary this election season. Where is the anger?

Looks like Georgia is now in doubt for Trump and Texas is also a possibility as well.

No, Texas is not a possibility and everyone needs to stop with the Utah shit because that's never going to happen.

All the lefties on this board sure do like to count those chickens before they hatch.

Wonder what they will be saying if Trump wins in a landslide??
The signs are simply not there of a Trump landslide.

Hillary had more primary votes than Trump or anybody else.

The GOP is not uniting around Trump it is fracturing due to him.

No, Texas is not a possibility and everyone needs to stop with the Utah shit because that's never going to happen.
There is a new guy in the race from Utah -- CIA man -- and he will probably give Hillary the state of Utah as a result.

That's how it will probably work.

Clinton getting greedy for a landslide could backfire on her if she spreads her resources too thin and something happens that changes the game. She needs to go to a prevent defense.
LOL. What is going to change the game? Is trump going to grow up and start making sense while not offending the majority of people in this country? LOL. Good luck with that one skippy.

Texas is a huge question mark.

If you could bus enough Negroes there and register enough Latinos in Texas and if enough Republicans in Texas stay home, I could see a victory for Hillary in Texas.

:)

There is a new guy in the race from Utah -- CIA man -- and he will probably give Hillary the state of Utah as a result.

No, it probably will do no such thing whatsoever. He is not going to be a factor in this race.

No, it probably will do no such thing whatsoever. He is not going to be a factor in this race.
I'm pretty sure he went to BYU. That means he is one of them. They love voting for their own. They think it is like a commandment to do so. So I bet the new CIA guy gets at least 1/3 of the votes.

Forum List

Back