No need to speculate about what Trump will do with our debt...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...he is PROMISING to increase it.

Politics
'King of debt' Donald Trump: 'Now is the time to borrow'

"Trump promised Thursday to use the low-interest environment as a means to rebuild the national infrastructure.

"This is a time to borrow and borrow long term," he told CNBC during a discussion on how he would finance the many projects he wants to undertake, such as rebuilding airports and bridges and upgrading the military."

Let the Trumpbot spin begin.

In my first 100 days as president, I will work with both parties to pass a comprehensive plan to create the next generation of good jobs. Now the heart of my plan will be the biggest investment in American infrastructure in decades, including establishing an infrastructure bank that will bring private sector dollars off the sidelines and put them to work there.
Hillary, June 22, 2016

As president, Hillary will:
  • Repair and expand our roads and bridges. Hillary will make smart investments to improve our roads, reduce congestion, and slash the “pothole tax” that drivers silently pay each and every day.
  • Lower transportation costs and unlock economic opportunity by expanding public transit options. Hillary will encourage local governments to work with low-income communities to ensure unemployed and underemployed Americans are connected to good jobs.
  • Connect all Americans to the internet. Hillary will work to ensure that by 2020, 100 percent of households in America will have access to affordable broadband. She will also invest new resources in bringing free Wi-Fi to public buildings and public transportation.
  • Invest in building world-class American airports and modernize our national airspace system. These investments will reduce carbon emissions and save travelers and airlines an estimated $100 billion in avoided delays over the next 15 years.
  • Build energy infrastructure for the 21st century. We can unlock America’s clean energy potential by modernizing infrastructure like dams, levees, and wastewater systems—saving billions of gallons in clean drinking water and generating clean energy.
How do you think she is going to pay for that?

Note in Trump's words that he's telegraphing that his promises to increase jobs are going to largely be increases in government jobs,

directly or indirectly.

The Conservative dream scenario!!! lol

In my first 100 days as president, I will work with both parties to pass a comprehensive plan to create the next generation of good jobs. Now the heart of my plan will be the biggest investment in American infrastructure in decades, including establishing an infrastructure bank that will bring private sector dollars off the sidelines and put them to work there.
Hillary, June 22, 2016

• Repair and expand our roads and bridges. Hillary will make smart investments to improve our roads, reduce congestion, and slash the “pothole tax” that drivers silently pay each and every day.
  • Lower transportation costs and unlock economic opportunity by expanding public transit options. Hillary will encourage local governments to work with low-income communities to ensure unemployed and underemployed Americans are connected to good jobs.
  • Connect all Americans to the internet. Hillary will work to ensure that by 2020, 100 percent of households in America will have access to affordable broadband. She will also invest new resources in bringing free Wi-Fi to public buildings and public transportation.
  • Invest in building world-class American airports and modernize our national airspace system. These investments will reduce carbon emissions and save travelers and airlines an estimated $100 billion in avoided delays over the next 15 years.
  • Build energy infrastructure for the 21st century. We can unlock America’s clean energy potential by modernizing infrastructure like dams, levees, and wastewater systems—saving billions of gallons in clean drinking water and generating clean energy.

So Trump wanting to do what Hillary is promising to do is one more feather in the made-in-China Trump cap?

lol good one.

Hillary, June 22, 2016

So Trump wanting to do what Hillary is promising to do is one more feather in the made-in-China Trump cap?

lol good one.
promising to fix our crumbling infrastructure? lol does every presidential candidate do that? Are you fucking retarded?

And don't think that the GOP won't vote for a borrow and spend explosion, if Trump is president;

they proved they were happy to do that in Bush terms.

Politics

"Trump promised Thursday to use the low-interest environment as a means to rebuild the national infrastructure.

"This is a time to borrow and borrow long term," he told CNBC during a discussion on how he would finance the many projects he wants to undertake, such as rebuilding airports and bridges and upgrading the military."

Obama added 10 trillion and we got......obamacare.....wow you're a fucking tard.

Hillary, June 22, 2016

lol good one.
promising to fix our crumbling infrastructure? lol does every presidential candidate do that? Are you fucking retarded?

No, I'm not. Any other questions?

Politics

Obama added 10 trillion and we got......obamacare.....wow you're a fucking tard.

Obama didn't add it. You lie.

Have you got any clue what Hillary is proposing?

Once again, like clockwork, the Trumpbots defend Trump by arguing how similar to Clinton he is.
Wrong, your clock is broken and not even right once a day. Clinton will increase spending massively with government projects, promising really good jobs.

That is what Trump is promising.

Growth and freedom.....I'm a big fan.....Hillary is just more Obama tax and spend

Politics

luckily it looks like we're not going to get to find out.

Forum List

Back