Foreign Policy Experience?

Does dealing with other US states give a governor foreign policy experience?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please, tell us again, what was Bill Clinton's experience? Obama's? Seems neither of these two had a bit of it yet they were infinitely qualified... in the eyes of the left.

At least Clinton had executive experience as Governor while jumping everything with a heartbeat and a hole at the same time. Obama was articulate and clean according to Joe Biden, and that was enough for the electorate.

Please, tell us again, what was Bill Clinton's experience? Obama's? Seems neither of these two had a bit of it yet they were infinitely qualified... in the eyes of the left.

At least Clinton had executive experience as Governor while jumping everything with a heartbeat and a hole at the same time. Obama was articulate and clean according to Joe Biden, and that was enough for the electorate.
Twice :thup:

Turn on Fox News. They'll let you know what wars that Obama was weak for not getting us involved in/starting.
Sorry, I can't turn on Fox news. I don't live in the States. Please tell me who wanted to involve us in five wars or stop being an asshole. The choice is yours.
Republicans. If you lived in the states you'd hear their constant clamoring for invading somewhere.
Tell me, and stop being such a coward.
Holy shit I just told you. Ya fuckin with me bro?
I am not your "bro". Saying I should confirm your clam that someone wanted us in five wars by watching Fox is just stupid,

Put up or shut up!

Turn on Fox News. They'll let you know what wars that Obama was weak for not getting us involved in/starting.
Sorry, I can't turn on Fox news. I don't live in the States. Please tell me who wanted to involve us in five wars or stop being an asshole. The choice is yours.
Republicans. If you lived in the states you'd hear their constant clamoring for invading somewhere.
I am not your "bro". Saying I should confirm your clam that someone wanted us in five wars by watching Fox is just stupid,

Put up or shut up!
Alright try to stay with me my bro...

R E P U B L I C A N S

55geuo.jpg

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Obama got reelected by lying about a video causing the attack on the Benghazi consulate and a number of statements about the benefits of the ACA that promise a $2500 dollar saving on health insurance and the Lie of the Year about keeping your insurance.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Obama got reelected by lying about a video causing the attack on the Benghazi consulate and a number of statements about the benefits of the ACA that promise a $2500 dollar saving on health insurance and the Lie of the Year about keeping your insurance.
I'll remind you that Romney was the reigning Lie of the Year champ Before Obama but you won't care. And the faux scandal Benghazi worked in your favor then and in 2014. Now that it's been widely debunked it'll sadly run out of steam for you by 2016. But I'm sure Boner and Reince Prepube will have made something new up by then.

I saw Slum Dog Millionaire and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. So I have foreign policy experience.

You really need to turn off FoxLimbaughBrietbartYaddaYadda

RealBenghaziScandal_edited-1_zpsde47c007.jpg

One of our esteemed USMB members stated that any governor of a US state who conducted business with other states is experienced in foreign policy. After all, he said...those other states are foreign states.

This member was being serious.

Scott Walker Emerges Front Runner. So Debbie Wasserman Who Is The Hair Pulling Coward Now Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What say you?

Oh boy. One little Drudge poll has the Assclown Brigade in a tizzy.

@Vigante

Is this just another lie, or do you really not know that President Obama has killed more Taliban, al Quada and ISIS than any other president?

Seems that's what he inferred at the prayer breakfast, this morning! He's a piece of shit!

No he did not.

Answer the question.

Is your cartoon just your ignorance or an outright lie?

Why am I talking to an traitorous RW asshole I would not even allow into my living room?

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

One of our esteemed USMB members stated that any governor of a US state who conducted business with other states is experienced in foreign policy. After all, he said...those other states are foreign states.

This member was being serious.

Scott Walker Emerges Front Runner. So Debbie Wasserman Who Is The Hair Pulling Coward Now Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What say you?

Oh boy. One little Drudge poll has the Assclown Brigade in a tizzy.

What....are...you....talking...about?

@Vigante

Is this just another lie, or do you really not know that President Obama has killed more Taliban, al Quada and ISIS than any other president?

So Obama is a murderer? You assclowns need to get your stories straight, half the time you are all complaining about the wars as illegal and anyone who takes part in them are war criminals. Other times you assclowns are thumping your chests about Obama killing.

Put up or shut up!
Alright try to stay with me my bro...

R E P U B L I C A N S
Say low-life with me.

Forum List

Back