Clinging to a THIRD Bush shows how awful the GOP brand is

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I am not progressive-liberal, but I am definitely not conservative/Republican either. The GOP is a HORRIBLE brand with absolutely no message and nothing to offer the country.

How can (supposedly) competent people with money let such a large and important organization become essentially obsolete?

Last edited:
zwnlgz.jpg

I tend to agree as it regards RINO Republicans, however, it is a tad early to declare Jeb as the leader of the Republican Party. Same as can be said for Hillary and the Democrats. The unfortunate point is that the media paints the two as the finalists. I only hope they are wrong in both regards, otherwise the debt and annual deficit will continue to be ignored.

Press seems to be the ones campaigning for him.......Jeb doesnt seem to be doing well in Iowa or New Hampshire polls

I prefer to think of the Bushes like coke. No not the kind W snorted ... the drink kind. I mean we had a pretty solid beginning of the brand in Prescott, but there was the problem of cocaine actually being in the recipe. It morphed into the coke we all grew up with, a solid war hero mainstream fiscal conservative ... something real But, then something happened, and HW sort of got polluted, like that unfortunate experiment in the 70s, but then Coke rebranded itself with "classic coke," only to again debacle with that god awful Tab crap .... bourbon couldn't help it, and god knows we needed bourbon during the boy warrior king's misadventure in Iraq, but now we're back to a lean and mean, crisp almost pepperish tart diet coke. Ready to again take the world by storm. (-:

If Christians who are truly disenfranchised with the GOP (and the Democratic Party) are really serious about forming a Christian party, ala Mike Huckabee, 2016 would be the year to do it. The GOP is going to lose to Hillary, no matter how you slice it, so it doesn't matter if she gets 390 EV or 520 EV - the founders of this gosh darned swell Christian party can get it going in 2016 and hope to overtake the GOP by 2020.

Really, it's time for Christians who take such a high moral road and are so unbelievably dissatified with both parties to put their money where their mouth is.

Why not?

I am not progressive-liberal, but I am definitely not conservative/Republican either. The GOP is a HORRIBLE brand with absolutely no message and nothing to offer the country.

How can (supposedly) competent people with money let such a large and important organization become essentially obsolete?

Rachel Madcow and Chrissy "Thrill up my leg" Matthews demand that Jeb be the GOP nominee.

That's about the extent of those wanting another Bush...

Republicans want another Bush, Democrats want another Clinton. If another Kennedy emerges to run for national office anywhere East of the Mississippi, he/she'll probably win their election in a landslide. The sad fact of the matter is that uninformed dumb-shits are comforted by names they recognize, and despite the exchange of information offered by modern media, we seem to have a larger percentage of the willfully ignorant than ever before. Granted, much of this appearance is simply due to the cultural ideology behind "Get Out the Vote!", which is essentially that everybody needs to get out there and make their voice heard, even if they have nothing to say and no reason to believe that they have any idea wtf they're talking about (or voting on).

They don't realize it, but the unfortunate truth is that the dipshits who proudly refer to our Republic as a Democracy actually secretly yearn for a return to a system of royalty, where they might rest comfortably against the knowledge that their beloved Party's next champion has the same last name as its last champion, and thus will be granted by genetics the power to recreate the miracles that said beloved Party has assured them happened while the new champion's predecessor was in office.

I gotta say though, the Hillary example is my preference. I keep seeing various democrats listing Hillary's "qualifications" for being president, and most of them list her "terms" as First Lady of Arkansas and First Lady of the US. This, coming from the self-proclaimed party of the feminist, makes me laugh so hard I pee a little. And it's always the same list. First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the US, eight years as a US senator, 4 years as Secretary of State. So this party that generally claims the monopoly on the philosophy of female equality and empowerment, keeps producing lists of this woman's accomplishments, literally -half- of which are First Lady credits. Yes, you strong, independent feminists of the left are championed by a candidate, half of whose relevant accomplishments in the field in question are being married to a male politician that your party reveres.

That's right, the self proclaimed party of the feminist has declared that the "accomplishment" of marrying a powerful man is on the same list as being appointed Secretary of State. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one able to appreciate the irony, there.

I tend to agree as it regards RINO Republicans, however, it is a tad early to declare Jeb as the leader of the Republican Party. Same as can be said for Hillary and the Democrats. The unfortunate point is that the media paints the two as the finalists. I only hope they are wrong in both regards, otherwise the debt and annual deficit will continue to be ignored.

In 2008 it was supposed to be Hillary and Rudy and we saw how that one turned out.

the only ones clinging to jebbie is the Rinos in government and the progressive media. because jebbie is a frikken progressive/rino to the core..He should go become a snake Democrat

2008 was then, this is now. The only way she won't win in 2016 is if she decides not to run.

2008 was then, this is now. The only way she won't win in 2016 is if she decides not to run.
LOL so what are the power ball numbers??!! the hag is toast,she wont run let alone get the nod,not going to happen.

Who is sticking to Jeb? I see lots of movement against him. The truth is he wouldn tbe a bad president, was a good governor in FL and if his last name werent Bush he'd be a lot more popular. BUt as it is, no one wants to see him get the nomination.

Forum List

Back