Foreign Policy Experience?

Does dealing with other US states give a governor foreign policy experience?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please, tell us again, what was Bill Clinton's experience? Obama's? Seems neither of these two had a bit of it yet they were infinitely qualified... in the eyes of the left.

Plain to see the Community Organizer has a LOCK on his foreign policy.....

159258_600.jpg
A cartoon, eh?

I have photos.

1114kkw.png

And, unlike the LIES that Vigilante posts, this is true.

Does dealing with other US states give a governor foreign policy experience?

Only if you deal with New Mexico

159258_600.jpg
Amen, the OP is a straight on idiot. America is a foreign policy wreck.
Not enough dead U.S. soldiers for your tastes?
You are a low-life. You could care less why American soldiers die. To self-righteous pricks political platitudes are far far more important.
Since Obama took office there have been at least 5 wars you rubes have wanted to get us entangled in. Thank God we have a President who knows better than to listen to you psychos.

Actually.. we haven't had a lot of presidents with actual foreign policy experience.

Since you gave a sane answer, I give a sane response.

Very, very few come to the office with foreign policy experience of any breadth or depth. But they learn fast, and need to be outfitted with teams that know what they are doing. This is why most of the jobs in the State Dept. are not changed just because an administration changes.

Plus, foreign policy experience does not necessarily mean foreign policy wisdom.

Of the last 10 presidents, the only one who brought a foreign policy resume with him that was diverse and deep was George H.W. Bush, Sr.

Last edited:

159258_600.jpg
A cartoon, eh?

I have photos.

1114kkw.png

You mean he didn't BLOW the king?...But we have pictures!

How about him BOWING to everyone...would that also count?

Okay, so you're not a habitual liar.

You're just too stupid to know your photos are fake.

:ahole-1:

159258_600.jpg
A cartoon, eh?

I have photos.

1114kkw.png

Only in your weird homosexual fantasies. Real people who real backbones and real brains know that this is not so.

Leaves you out...next!

159258_600.jpg
You are a low-life. You could care less why American soldiers die. To self-righteous pricks political platitudes are far far more important.
Since Obama took office there have been at least 5 wars you rubes have wanted to get us entangled in. Thank God we have a President who knows better than to listen to you psychos.
Who has wanted us to get entangled in 5 wars? Be specific. I do not think you know what a rube is, or you wouldn't have used that word, given what you are since it does not preclude being an asshole, after all.

159258_600.jpg
A cartoon, eh?

I have photos.

1114kkw.png

How about him BOWING to everyone...would that also count?

Okay, so you're not a habitual liar.

You're just too stupid to know your photos are fake.

:ahole-1:

352ls0n.jpg

Your shitting me?... seems this is somewhat true!

Now that's a foreign policy!

Hello people. How about just answering the question. I'd like to see if there is even one more person who thinks that interstate dealings qualify as foreign policy experience.

Simple.

It seems nutters want to talk about Obama. That's cool. He now has over 6 years of foreign policy experience. That must mean that you all defer to his judgement.

Let's just answer the question, please.

Hello people. How about just answering the question. I'd like to see if there is even one more person who thinks that interstate dealings qualify as foreign policy experience.

Simple.

It seems nutters want to talk about Obama. That's cool. He now has over 6 years of foreign policy experience. That must mean that you all defer to his judgement.

Let's just answer the question, please.

Carter sold peanuts overseas...did that qualify him from Georgia?

159258_600.jpg
Who has wanted us to get entangled in 5 wars? Be specific. I do not think you know what a rube is, or you wouldn't have used that word, given what you are since it does not preclude being an asshole, after all.
Turn on Fox News. They'll let you know what wars that Obama was weak for not getting us involved in/starting.

Forum List

Back