Foreign Policy Experience?

Does dealing with other US states give a governor foreign policy experience?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
331k9b5.jpg

Hello people. How about just answering the question. I'd like to see if there is even one more person who thinks that interstate dealings qualify as foreign policy experience.

Simple.

It seems nutters want to talk about Obama. That's cool. He now has over 6 years of foreign policy experience. That must mean that you all defer to his judgement.

Let's just answer the question, please.

Carter sold peanuts overseas...did that qualify him from Georgia?

Great! No stolen cartoon. Progress.

Answer the question, please.

Amen, the OP is a straight on idiot. America is a foreign policy wreck.
Not enough dead U.S. soldiers for your tastes?
You are a low-life. You could care less why American soldiers die. To self-righteous pricks political platitudes are far far more important.
Since Obama took office there have been at least 5 wars you rubes have wanted to get us entangled in. Thank God we have a President who knows better than to listen to you psychos.
Who has wanted us to get entangled in 5 wars? Be specific. I do not think you know what a rube is, or you wouldn't have used that word, given what you are since it does not preclude being an asshole, after all.
Turn on Fox News. They'll let you know what wars that Obama was weak for not getting us involved in/starting.

He did a suck up job in Egypt!!!!!

Hello people. How about just answering the question. I'd like to see if there is even one more person who thinks that interstate dealings qualify as foreign policy experience.

Simple.

It seems nutters want to talk about Obama. That's cool. He now has over 6 years of foreign policy experience. That must mean that you all defer to his judgement.

I asked you would Carter selling peanuts qualify him for superior foreign policy experience...after all I believe he was a governor!

Simple.

I think dealing with a few states from the deep south could qualify as foreign policy experience.

Simple.

I asked you would Carter selling peanuts qualify him for superior foreign policy experience...after all I believe he was a governor!

No.

Turn on Fox News. They'll let you know what wars that Obama was weak for not getting us involved in/starting.
Sorry, I can't turn on Fox news. I don't live in the States. Please tell me who wanted to involve us in five wars or stop being an asshole. The choice is yours.
Republicans. If you lived in the states you'd hear their constant clamoring for invading somewhere.

It seems that everyone wants to talk about specific people. This thread and the poll are very generic.

I want to know if anyone IN THE WORLD besides WHERE R MY KEYS thinks that governors who deal with other states have FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE??????

Get it?

Sorry, I can't turn on Fox news. I don't live in the States. Please tell me who wanted to involve us in five wars or stop being an asshole. The choice is yours.
Republicans. If you lived in the states you'd hear their constant clamoring for invading somewhere.

Like Libya, Syria, Yemen!....Don't forget Egypt to assist the brotherhood!

Being a governor is not an automatic indicator of foreign policy disability. Experience means a lot, but no candidate can have every qualification necessary for President. A Governor has executive experience, but no foreign policy experience. A Senator has foreign policy experience, but no executive experience.

You have to listen to what they would do to fill in the holes in their résumé and discern whether it is feasible.

Instead, most of the rhetoric today revolves around college transcripts, cartoons, making fun of their names, and a metric shit ton of manufactured bullshit.

I've never bumped into anyone on this forum who has read a candidate's white papers.

It seems that everyone wants to talk about specific people. This thread and the poll are very generic.

I want to know if anyone IN THE WORLD besides WHERE R MY KEYS thinks that governors who deal with other states have FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE??????

Get it?

If you consider foreign business in their state an extension of foreign policy, then the answer is simple. Much of Chinese business in this country is involved with the Chinese gov't.

If you consider foreign business in their state an extension of foreign policy, then the answer is simple. Much of Chinese business in this country is involved with the Chinese gov't.
And this tells us how a Governor will deal with ISIS or a nuclear Iran?

And this tells us how a Governor will deal with ISIS or a nuclear Iran?

The only one I would think that would be qualified for that would be a military man such as a Eisenhower, or Petreaus, etc.

Plain to see the Community Organizer has a LOCK on his foreign policy.....

159258_600.jpg
A cartoon, eh?

I have photos.

1114kkw.png

And, unlike the LIES that Vigilante posts, this is true.

You mean he didn't BLOW the king?...But we have pictures!

Only in your weird homosexual fantasies. Real people who real backbones and real brains know that this is not so.

What's with this jackass Vigilante ?

He posts lies here all day, every day and apparently doesn't even know they're lies.

Tell me, and stop being such a coward.

Tell me, and stop being such a coward.
Holy shit I just told you. Ya fuckin with me bro?

Plain to see the Community Organizer has a LOCK on his foreign policy.....

159258_600.jpg
A cartoon, eh?

I have photos.

1114kkw.png

And, unlike the LIES that Vigilante posts, this is true.

You mean he didn't BLOW the king?...But we have pictures!

Only in your weird homosexual fantasies. Real people who real backbones and real brains know that this is not so.

What's with this jackass Vigilante ?

He posts lies here all day, every day and apparently doesn't even know they're lies.

I have a list of your lies, want me to list them starting with your quote that FOX lies everyday...still waiting for proof on that...need more...you KNOW I got them!

Muttley, if you do have a brain, take it off the hat rack, and try using it for a change!

Forum List

Back