Foreign Donations To Clinton

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
We asked Clinton donors why they gave. Here's what they said
Foreign donors are refusing to say why they sent millions of dollars in 2014 to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

Of 38 donors listed on the foundation's website who were contacted by the Washington Examiner,18 declined to answer at all, and the other 18 either responded suspiciously or stuck to generalities and refused to address follow-up questions.
Rilin Enterprises. Rilin is headed by Wang Wienlang, a Chinese businessman who was invited to join the National Peoples' Congress as a delegate in the same year as he made the donation. Rilin is close to China's national security and intelligence agencies. Besides the $2 million given to the Clintons' foundation, Rilin also spent at least another $1.4 million in 2012 lobbying Congress and the U.S. State Department, of which Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.
Don H. Jawardena, of Sri Lanka. Jawardena, who gave $100,00-250,000 to the foundation, is founding chairman of the Stassen Group of Companies, an export-import business.
Poju Zabludowicz, chief executive of the London-based Tamares Group, an investment firm. Zabludowicz also gave $100,000-250,000.
Wyss Foundation, which gave $5 million.
Dutch Postcode Lottery, which donated more than $25 million.
The People's Postcode Trust, a charity based in Edinburgh, Scotland, denied it was a donor, but its web site lists a £500,000 contribution.

Another donor willing to discuss its contribution was the Norwegian Climate Foundation, which responded with a statement saying "our purpose is to make new contacts (or allies) that could be useful in our work against global warming. Therefore, we have for some years now participated in the annual meeting in New York."

But the statement added a warning that "we have also wanted to influence the agenda of the Clinton Global Initiative events to make them get more actively involved in climate change issues. That is why we are not sure if we want to continue being a member next year. The board will make that decision in June."

We asked Clinton donors why they gave. Here s what they said WashingtonExaminer.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is for sale, even the oval office. Who does our government actually represent?

While this is certainly a legitimate concern, before making it into too big a deal, let's take a look at how chummy the Bush family is with the bin Laden family eh? :)

• Banned
While this is certainly a legitimate concern, before making it into too big a deal, let's take a look at how chummy the Bush family is with the bin Laden family eh? :)
Bush has been out of office for years. What he did, and what he does, is of no relevance to todays' political activities. Bush is history, and the focus should be on what we're seeing and experiencing today, and waking folks up so they stop the insane electing and re-electing of professional politicians. After reading and hearing about the anti-America conduct of those in office, stupid voters continue to give them a seat in government. If I live to be 150 years old, I'll never understand why voters allow this to happen to this once great nation. Everyone knows they're crooks, self-serving, egotists, power hungry, and couldn't care less what misery John Q. Public goes through.

Maybe one day the light will come on and voters will understand politics, how it works against us, and the obvious damage it inflicts on all of us.

Bush has been out of office for years. What he did, and what he does, is of no relevance to todays' political activities. Bush is history, and the focus should be on what we're seeing and experiencing today, and waking folks up so they stop the insane electing and re-electing of professional politicians. After reading and hearing about the anti-America conduct of those in office, stupid voters continue to give them a seat in government. If I live to be 150 years old, I'll never understand why voters allow this to happen to this once great nation. Everyone knows they're crooks, self-serving, egotists, power hungry, and couldn't care less what misery John Q. Public goes through.

Maybe one day the light will come on and voters will understand politics, how it works against us, and the obvious damage it inflicts on all of us.

HRC isn't in office either I notice. But both she and the littlest Bush (the Shrub)are candidates.

• Banned

HRC isn't in office either I notice. But both she and the littlest Bush (the Shrub)are candidates.
Oh, I'm sure that many dumb stupid voters will cast votes for them if they're on the ballots. There are plenty of Clinton/ Bush lovers in this country. Voters never learn. Some voters are dumb enough to vote for Mickey Mouse if his name was on a ballot. To prove the point, look at the crooks serving in Washington. They didn't just waltz into Washington and take a seat. And, my guess is that stupid voters will elect another professional politicians to serve in 2016. Then, they'll complain for another four years. All the while watching this once great nation sink further into the abyss of ruin, and wonder what happened. Go figure.

Forum List

Back