For You Lefties Who Love Fact Checkers: Will Joe Biden raise your taxes on day one?

We don't care.

We're going to be BOOTING the EFF outta that Orange Bastard currently in the White House.

GTFOH!!!!

526blog_kick.jpg

Last edited:
Little hard to raise taxes on day one when the president needs Congressional approval. Having said that, as Trumpists have virtually bankrupted this country, Biden will do what Clinton and Obama did: put this country's fiscal house in order.

Trump will be YOUR president for 4 more years, deal with it.
Willing to bet on it?

If Trump wins, I leave the site forever,
If Biden wins, you leave the site forever.

What do you say?

The left are already dead to me so it doesn't really matter if they leave the site forever. Now if you offer to move to Canada and never return to the USA I might be tempted.

Biden will raise the tax on $400K + earners 6 points. Like those will give a shit. They only pay 10 now of the supposed 21.

The left are already dead to me so it doesn't really matter if they leave the site forever. Now if you offer to move to Canada and never return to the USA I might be tempted.
So are you being chicken? A yellow-belly?

Little hard to raise taxes on day one when the president needs Congressional approval. Having said that, as Trumpists have virtually bankrupted this country, Biden will do what Clinton and Obama did: put this country's fiscal house in order.
A real president and a real congress is coming soon.

Claim: “On day one, Joe Biden’s going to raise your taxes,” Vice President Mike Pence said during his debate with Sen. Kamala Harris.

Rating: True

Only a liar and/or a moron doesn’t know that.

Its not raising taxes, its fear of black america and brown america.
If Trump raised their taxes, they'd still be ok, if he keeps the "others" down.

Claim: “On day one, Joe Biden’s going to raise your taxes,” Vice President Mike Pence said during his debate with Sen. Kamala Harris.

Rating: True

Only a liar and/or a moron doesn’t know that.

No.
Stop lying.
Blart biden has said he would repeal Trump tax cuts. That in itself is a tax hike
Furthermore, he can't get his agenda passed without raising taxes

Forum List

Back