For those who suffer anti Zionist mental disorder

So, PatCat - what do you think of Seal's comments here & now which I've repeated in bold? I'm curious.

I just do not want Zionists influencing my government nor do I think we should support them.
I have no problem with them existing, etc.
I am not for my govt supporting any group based on religious reasons.

I suppose those with limited reasoning would say you are either with us or for the enemy...
I say I can neither be for you or YOUR enemy.

OK, fine. I don't think you understand that Zionism isn't solely a religious movement.

And I agree with you about the US government ever acting on 'religious' reasons - which of course includes abortion and 'Armageddon' scenarios.

I take it that you disapprove of all the fundamentalist Christians who've been persistently seeking to influence the US government for decades as well?

Roudy:

I have to admit that you are one slick bastard !!!

The only thing that you know for certain about Seal is that he is Irish and that he is Catholic, that's it !!! All the rest of your rant is information that you have gotten from other non-reliable sources. My association with Seal is a little more close than yours and you are completely wrong about him as you are about most things.

Marg, the truth of the matter is that Seal was the most slandered person on the old MED board. I have seen almost every aspect of his life torn apart. His ethnicity,his religion, his ideas, and most heinously his family. He was called a murder because he was in the army during Viet Nam. It was said that his mother was a whore who raped him when he was young and that his father was a Nazi who sodomized him. He had a niece that was raped and than committed suicide and she was called a whore. The old board was much worse than this one but Roudy seems to think that he can open old wounds and get away with it, well maybe he can. BUT I WILL SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT !!! Seal on occasion did lash back but for the most part he just grinned and bore it. The only time he ever really got angry was when one of his friends was attacked in the same way. As far as I could see there was only one Zionist that turned against him but she was prone to do that with everyone.

Look you are going to make up your own mind but before you do please examine Roudy's post carefully all it is, is unfounded accusations and one has to question what Roudy's motivations are in what he is doing. Seems to me that all he is trying to do is muddy Seal's Reputation so that he will not be taken seriously. This seems to be a regular tactic of his as I have seen him do it to several posters Jos, Sunni-Man, and Loin Boy to name a few.

Just so that my motivations can't be questioned I am doing this because Seal is a Friend of mine just like Hoss and I stick by my friends unless they are wrong. Seal is not. Like I said earlier the one question that is most important is what is Roudy's motivation for this attack.

PS When Seal did lash out he did not hold back and this resulted in one of the Zionist Posters on the board saying that even in his anger he was constructive. Also among his friends on the board he was well respected
Seal was one of the most hated anti Semites. Even the two "moderate Zionist" friends he had ended up giving up on him after realizing he's just a classic anti Semite, and wanted nothing to do with him. In fact they were embarassed to have stood up for him. You have a very bad memory.

thanks, but don't even worry about it.

we, you and i and others, have been through all this before. we are losing sight of his original disgusting post using the late rev. dr. martin luther king jr. and the words he spoke in 1968 to justify israeli war crimes and human rights abuses today. then, when he is called on his craven misuse of the name amd ideals of one whom many americans, and most black americans, regard as a great american hero, he tries to deflect from his colossal and disrespectful wrong by making personal attacks on me.

all things considered, and while i am not a pacifist myself, i think in the spirit of dr. king, i can turn the other cheek and let him continue his attacks on me rather than the good rev.

is it that hard to figure out when you think about it. i mean, what fo you think those other two threads about anti-semitism were about. they were to draw attention awat from his complete lack of class in his original post. he is like a rat trapped in a corner and i am sure people see that.

let's leave it alone.

Last edited:
If you're going by the UN mandated division then "Arab Palestine' would be in Jordan, and Jewish Palestine would be Israel, including the West Bank.

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The UN partion in this link disputes your claim. Can you provide your link?
mandatemap.gif

i.m pretty sure that is copyright infringement, roudy. next time please provide a link for your map. thank you in advance. i think i will go with Pbels map instead.

and really, be careful with copyright. it inviolves more than just words.

i.m pretty sure that is copyright infringement, roudy. next time please provide a link for your map. thank you in advance. i think i will go with Pbels map instead.

and really, be careful with copyright. it inviolves more than just words.
Seriously? Go ahead and report it, you fucking illiterate mental case.

How's that "complaint to Martin Luther website" going, retard? Ha ha ha!

"so is that what your doing, huh? trying to intimidate me into not expressing my opinion about some jewish people who think thay can tarnish the legacy of a great civil rights leader manipulating his words that he spoke in the past to address a current issue that king would have no truck with.

i'm not intimidated.

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

you should be ashamed...you all should...and that goes for you too hossfly. "

Actually, Seal - I think YOU should be ashamed of your filthy gutter mind. The ease with which you RUSH to make wild and unsupported accusations of racism against the Jewish community as whole, and the ease with which 'they deserve it' rolls off your fingers are appalling.

But one supposes you truly enjoy a good rant and gettin' your dudgeon up! Ever so much easier to simply keep slamming Jews in every possible way and claiming 'they deserve it', than to actually act as though Jews are human, too.

learn how to read. i still don't see any jewish people condemning the regular misuse of dr. king's legacy and reputation.

guess what...if 99 bald headed, one eyed en whack me with a 2 X 4, i am going to be pretty wary of the next one eyed bald headed man i meet. at that point, you will accuse me of being bigoted against follicley deprived people who lack depth perception.

What? Am I missing something?

hoss, i went back three times and checked the post carefully that roudy made and your thanks to him and high gravity because i wanted to be wrong and i wanted to apologise to you because i really think you try to be fair and a decent human being...

so i will ask you for your honest answer right now, and a simple yes or no will do, but certainly feel free to go into detail...

do you think that that post would be a fair representation of king's views were he alive today?

or...

do you think he would condemn israel for their actions in lebanon, gaza, and the west bank.?

i myself cannot imaagine him approving in any way, shape, or form, or supporting or condoning israel's behaviour, or do you think he would align with fellow peace prize winner...desmond tutu, mairead corrigan, jimmy carter, neson mandela, kofi annan...to name just a few...do you think he would join with them today and loudly protest the human rights abuses that go on in israel today?

and do you think the use of his memory in such a way is appropriate and justified?

if you do, then i have been sadly mistaken about you.
No he wouldn't condemn Israel for defending itself against your beloved IslamoNazi animals. Go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, you fucking Nazi asshole.

the sarge can read and understand and he knows that wasn't what i was talking about. what? are you his spokesman now too.

Hey Seal. Any good Jewish ladies recipe boards lately?

Roudy:

I have to admit that you are one slick bastard !!!

The only thing that you know for certain about Seal is that he is Irish and that he is Catholic, that's it !!! All the rest of your rant is information that you have gotten from other non-reliable sources. My association with Seal is a little more close than yours and you are completely wrong about him as you are about most things.

Marg, the truth of the matter is that Seal was the most slandered person on the old MED board. I have seen almost every aspect of his life torn apart. His ethnicity,his religion, his ideas, and most heinously his family. He was called a murder because he was in the army during Viet Nam. It was said that his mother was a whore who raped him when he was young and that his father was a Nazi who sodomized him. He had a niece that was raped and than committed suicide and she was called a whore. The old board was much worse than this one but Roudy seems to think that he can open old wounds and get away with it, well maybe he can. BUT I WILL SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT !!! Seal on occasion did lash back but for the most part he just grinned and bore it. The only time he ever really got angry was when one of his friends was attacked in the same way. As far as I could see there was only one Zionist that turned against him but she was prone to do that with everyone.

Look you are going to make up your own mind but before you do please examine Roudy's post carefully all it is, is unfounded accusations and one has to question what Roudy's motivations are in what he is doing. Seems to me that all he is trying to do is muddy Seal's Reputation so that he will not be taken seriously. This seems to be a regular tactic of his as I have seen him do it to several posters Jos, Sunni-Man, and Loin Boy to name a few.

Just so that my motivations can't be questioned I am doing this because Seal is a Friend of mine just like Hoss and I stick by my friends unless they are wrong. Seal is not. Like I said earlier the one question that is most important is what is Roudy's motivation for this attack.

PS When Seal did lash out he did not hold back and this resulted in one of the Zionist Posters on the board saying that even in his anger he was constructive. Also among his friends on the board he was well respected
Seal was one of the most hated anti Semites. Even the two "moderate Zionist" friends he had ended up giving up on him after realizing he's just a classic Jew hater, and wanted nothing to do with him. In fact they were embarassed to have stood up for him. You have a very bad memory.

Seal, I still am not seeing the *wholesale* abuse of Dr King's words which you have alleged. Only one poster's in one instance.

And my responses, be advised, relate to nobody else's words but your own. I don't 'influence' very easily at all.

"so is that what your doing, huh? trying to intimidate me into not expressing my opinion about some jewish people who think thay can tarnish the legacy of a great civil rights leader manipulating his words that he spoke in the past to address a current issue that king would have no truck with.

i'm not intimidated.

if anyone wonders why jews are regarded with such disdain and disgust by black communities across the united states today, all they have to do is look at the first post on this thread. jews deserve it. you use the black man in life strictly for your advantage, and now you use him after life as well.

you should be ashamed...you all should...and that goes for you too hossfly. "

Actually, Seal - I think YOU should be ashamed of your filthy gutter mind. The ease with which you RUSH to make wild and unsupported accusations of racism against the Jewish community as whole, and the ease with which 'they deserve it' rolls off your fingers are appalling.

But one supposes you truly enjoy a good rant and gettin' your dudgeon up! Ever so much easier to simply keep slamming Jews in every possible way and claiming 'they deserve it', than to actually act as though Jews are human, too.

learn how to read. i still don't see any jewish people condemning the regular misuse of dr. king's legacy and reputation.

guess what...if 99 bald headed, one eyed en whack me with a 2 X 4, i am going to be pretty wary of the next one eyed bald headed man i meet. at that point, you will accuse me of being bigoted against follicley deprived people who lack depth perception.
That's because there is no misuse, you're making up shit. Dr King was a Zionist and lover of the Jewish people, mostly because of the huge support he received from prominent Jewish peopleand Jewish groups, and also because he identifed Jewish history and causes as similar to Black history.

Last edited:
"Hey Seal. Any good Jewish ladies recipe boards lately?"

Say what?????
Yup, that's Squealio for ya. He used to hang around "Jewish ladies recipe boards" and prey on vulnerable women, who for example may have just lost their husbands. A true "man of character" he is.

The 'Jews' did not and do not need Israel for safety or to live. In fact, Jews in Israel are in jeopardy as a result of the Zionist movement.
Calling a group 'Jews' can only be appropriate when that group does so itself, and even then it must be remembered that 'Jews' are synonymous with 'people'.
A person is Jewish because she/he believes in that religious concept.
The Nazis and others decided 'Jews' were a race and that race was bad. A political group that called itself 'Zionist' capitalized on the backlash to the horrors inflicted by the racist Nazis.
Jewish people live in comfort, safety and security in the US, as they always have. Yes, there have been and still are idiotically stupid people who do not like 'Jews'. We call them anti-semitic. Semitic really refers to a language group and is not a race. The Semites moved into the middle east thousands of years ago and replaced the peoples and nations of that area.
The justification for Israel's presence is totally the modern desire to assuage an emotional reaction. Everyone knows that if the principle of returning land to those who claim precedence were applied generally, all indigenous peoples would take over every country, although determining just who really is 'indigenous' could be a problem.

Last edited:
The 'Jews' did not and do not need Israel for safety or to live. In fact, Jews in Israel are in jeopardy as a result of the Zionist movement.
Calling a group 'Jews' can only be appropriate when that group does so itself, and even then it must be remembered that 'Jews' are synonymous with 'people'.
A person is Jewish because she/he believes in that religious concept.
The Nazis and others decided 'Jews' were a race and that race was bad. A political group that called itself 'Zionist' capitalized on the backlash to the horrors inflicted by the racist Nazis.
Jewish people live in comfort, safety and security in the US, as they always have. Yes, there have been and still are idiotically stupid people who do not like 'Jews'. We call them anti-semitic. Semitic really refers to a language group and is not a race. The Semites moved into the middle east thousands of years ago and replaced the peoples and nations of that area.
The justification for Israel's presence is totally the modern desire to assuage an emotional reaction. Everyone knows that if it were applied generally all indigenous peoples would take over every country, although determining just who really is 'indigenous' could be a problem.
You seem a little ignorant of Jewish history, religion and culture, a huge part of which involves Zionism. That is why a Jew is buried facing Jerusalem, prays toward Jerusalem, swears never to forget Jerusalem as part of a marriage ceremony, and prays "next year in Jerusalem" during the Passover rituals.

As far as Jews being a "People" or "race" almost everybody they lived amongst considered them as such, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Christian Inquistors and Crusaders, Arabs, Islamists, Nazis, IslamoNazis, etc.

"As far as Jews being a "People" or "race" almost everybody they lived amongst considered them as such, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Christian Inquistors and Crusaders, Arabs, Islamists, Nazis, IslamoNazis, etc."

It does not make me uncomfortable to think that even the majority can be wrong. Most of those listed also thought the world was flat.

I see you are passionate about this and I do not attack you or, in fact, anyone personally or any group categorically. To me, humans are humans first, gender second and skin color and other considerations down the list and not important as such. A person is the greatest thing the universe has ever produced and is precious in the only true sense of the word.

Israel is an example of a real problem improperly addressed.

Now, put down the hair driers and step away!!

(just a little lightness!)

Last edited:
I just do not want Zionists influencing my government nor do I think we should support them.
I have no problem with them existing, etc.
I am not for my govt supporting any group based on religious reasons.

I suppose those with limited reasoning would say you are either with us or for the enemy...
I say I can neither be for you or YOUR enemy.

OK, fine. I don't think you understand that Zionism isn't solely a religious movement.

And I agree with you about the US government ever acting on 'religious' reasons - which of course includes abortion and 'Armageddon' scenarios.

I take it that you disapprove of all the fundamentalist Christians who've been persistently seeking to influence the US government for decades as well?

Yes I do not agree with any religious influence in my government.

Although Christianity is not an anti Semitic, there are those that have been rabid anti Semites DESPITE the teachings of Christianity. I wish I could say the same about Islam, which is anti Semitic and intolerant if not outright violent towards anybody that is a non Muslim. There are those Muslims however that are NOT anti Semites, despite the teachings of Islam.

I have to admit (I bite my tongue), I liked your answer...I think I am anti Israel but pro Zionist. The world owed the Jews a safe-haven especially after WWll...The UN mandated a Jewish State and an Arab State, I support that. Sometimes I thinkm that one State in a Confederation would solve the animosity, especially if the Palestinians and Jews are autonomous in their-own sections.

That's pretty much what UN 181 suggested in 1947. You might want to read it ... it's not that long. What becomes clear after reading 181 and the socio-political machinations which preceeded it (Sykes–Picot, Balfour, Peele, Woodhead, White Paper) is that some well meaning people set the nationalist aspirations of the region's peoples into an almost irreconcilable conflict mode. That's not to say it can't be fixed - in fact, it has to be - but conflicts like these have, in the past, lasted for centuries.

I have been preaching on these boards for many years to look at the long term because Wars of Attrition can and will last for many eons. Like all other wars between the Arabs and the West in Palestine, the Arabs won because of their tactics using Time as their weapon.

Wars of attrition are won not by the weapontry of the day but the constant pressure excerted by a vastly superior numerical numbers.

So far, the Arabs have won all these wars over Time.

Hate speech above was vomited up by Seal.

oh, don't hand me that holier than thou "hate speech" stuff. you are defending roudy, who regularly refers to muslims as NAZIs, arabs as animals, and persians as arab NAZI animals, not to mention his allusions to me as being a drunk because i am irish (i don't drink) and saying i am a product of my upbringing in a negative way, a slam on not only my catholic (lack of) faith but also my parents.

now, i am not, nor have i ever, said jewish people have poor relations with the black community. jewish people are always complaining about that. i repeated it in this thread.

now though, i will tell you what, this video and the quote is just one example of why jewish people are not well received by black americans generally. the rev. dr. martin luther king jr. is a black icon and a hero to not only black folk. but to most americans. he is second only to malcolm x in stature, and that would be a very close second. i remember going into my son's middle school auditorium for the first time and as i went in the door, i saw a big portrait of MLK on the wall, and as i sat down, i looked up and the opposite wall, and there was malcolm x staring down at me. MLK is one of the most respected civil rights leaders that this country has ever seen.

now, do a search of whatever you want that includes that quote in the vid roudy posted and you will find jewish web site after jewish web site crowing about the quote, yanking it out of any context, and wallowing in the filth of their contemptuous disrespect for this good and kind man. you will also find web site after web site, most of them by african americans, but a wide diversity of people as well...none jewish that i have seen...saying martin luther king jr. said no such thing or that it is out of context or that he was being misrepresented etc. etc. etc. jewish peole have swooped in like ravenous, craven vultures upon this "quote " by a black hero and used it towards their own self serving ends with no regard at all for king's legacy.

so ya know what...yes, jews deserve the contempt of black america, and particularly in this case. you are usurping black history and culture and using it for your own narrow ends, and this is but one example of that...so you own it,..and, yes, you deserve it.

I have to admit (I bite my tongue), I liked your answer...I think I am anti Israel but pro Zionist. The world owed the Jews a safe-haven especially after WWll...The UN mandated a Jewish State and an Arab State, I support that. Sometimes I thinkm that one State in a Confederation would solve the animosity, especially if the Palestinians and Jews are autonomous in their-own sections.

That's pretty much what UN 181 suggested in 1947. You might want to read it ... it's not that long. What becomes clear after reading 181 and the socio-political machinations which preceeded it (Sykes–Picot, Balfour, Peele, Woodhead, White Paper) is that some well meaning people set the nationalist aspirations of the region's peoples into an almost irreconcilable conflict mode. That's not to say it can't be fixed - in fact, it has to be - but conflicts like these have, in the past, lasted for centuries.

I have been preaching on these boards for many years to look at the long term because Wars of Attrition can and will last for many eons. Like all other wars between the Arabs and the West in Palestine, the Arabs won because of their tactics using Time as their weapon.

Wars of attrition are won not by the weapontry of the day but the constant pressure excerted by a vastly superior numerical numbers.

So far, the Arabs have won all these wars over Time.

like recheee, my zoroastrian friend, always said..."the jews have to win all their wars. the arabs only have to win one." now if that ain't a damn good reason ffor israel to make some bona fide negotiations, there ain't none.

Forum List

Back