For those who say Trump is a narcissist, check this out RE our current "president's" mental "health"

who cares if a person is a narcissist AS LONG AS the person can do the job properly?

And we have 4 years of experience telling us Trump was one of the best presidents we've ever had. It seems that God himself raised him up to lead this country. I often feel that no one else can really do that...

Running things "as is" is NOT running the country properly, so all RINOs need to quit running for this high office and stand behind Trump (or if Trump cannot, for whatever reason, become president: DeSantis)

So it seems to come down to, maybe this:

Possible narcissist or borderline narcissist who can nonetheless properly run the country

versus

(What Hilton says in this video)

Gee... that's a tough choice.... hmmmm

:uhoh3::45:
narcissists do not do a job properly. they talk about doing a job stupendously.

narcissists are not competent, yet they believer they are stable geniuses and "smarter than the doctors."

it is a tough choice to vote for biden, but an easy one to reject the narcissist.

narcissists are not competent, yet they believer they are stable geniuses and "smarter than the doctors."

it is a tough choice to vote for biden, but an easy one to reject the narcissist.
Depends on what kind of narcissist. Some are quite effective. Trump not so much.

You are uneducated and don't care about your country

Anyone who would vote for an incompetent over someone who LOVES and protects his country

you deserve briben

The rest of us... maybe not

I can't belive the stupidity of some Americans

They would vote for briben just because Trump appears to like himself a little too much (whatever "too much" is)

Retarded...

(my apologies to the mentally retarded, but I am not referring to that kind of retarded. I refer to the kind of retarded where one doesn't use the brain he is given to actually... well, to actually use the brain he was given) LOL

I can't belive the stupidity of some Americans

They would vote for briben just because Trump appears to like himself a little too much (whatever "too much" is)

Retarded...

(my apologies to the mentally retarded, but I am not referring to that kind of retarded. I refer to the kind of retarded where one doesn't use the brain he is given to actually... well, to use the brain he was given) LOL
There are problems like improper loans, stolen documents, payments from China and insurrection charges criminally, not to mention sexual convictions civilly!

There are problems like improper loans, stolen documents, payments from China and insurrection charges criminally, not to mention sexual convictions civilly!

You are not credible so I didn't read this, which is likely a LIE or your attempt to further a half-truth (probably the former)

When you criticize briben equally, maybe some of us will take note of what you say

otherwise, you are just not credible

You are not credible so I didn't read this, which is likely a LIE or your attempt to further a half-truth (probably the former)

When you criticize briben equally, maybe some of us will take note of what you say

otherwise, you are just not credible
Those are credible charges he’s facing. Why can’t MAGA face reality? Donald Trump is a traitor.

If I were the only one, you MIGHT have a point! :rolleyes-41:
yes, there are many STUPID Americans

Every time I see a Briben bumper sticker, which is amazingly rare these days.. thank God

I think .. Wow... stupid American

Forum List

Back