For those who claim the vaccines aren't working

In terms specific to its apparentl ability to evade our immune systems: How?

Prove this. Note your use of the term "Require"
Note that "booster" is different than "multi-dose".

You saw my post - Don't act stupid please.
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity
  • Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination
And you saw my link. There are a buttload of vaccinations in which boosters are strongly suggested. Nobody said COVID boosters are "required" either. They don't come to your house and tie you down ... Clown.

Indeed.
Repeating your claim does to prove your claim or address the issue I put to you - in fact, it indicates you do not have sufficient knowledge of the issue to present a cogent response.
This explains why you blindly follow what you are told to follow.
Yeah we know. You guys all think you’re PhDs and MDs all of a sudden.

• I've posted the problem with "natural immunity" is that it's a bell curve of effectiveness. Somebody who was largely asymptomatic may have virtually no immune response, while somebody who was severely effected may develop a robust immune response. Compared to a vaccine, which gives a known level of immunity, which may be greater than most of the "natural immunity" cases.
Does the natural immunity just pretend not to notice its rival? How can both be intelligently synergistic if one of the immunizations force the production of Chinese commie virus parts, and the other two Immunizations are not only not coronaviruses, one of them is from a chimpanzee? How did Americans behave to have deserved no actual, entire SARS-CoV-2 vaccine like India's Covaxin? Could it have something to do with the Gates-Fau Chi cartel?

Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:

PEER-REVIEWED

BNT162b2 vaccine booster and mortality due to COVID-19external icon. Arbel et al. NEJM (December 8, 2021).

Key findings:

• Among adults aged ≥50 years, COVID-19 mortality was 90% lower among those who received a 3rd(booster) dose of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech) compared with those who received only 2 doses (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR]0.10, 95% CI 0.07-0.14) (Figure).
    • Mortality was 0.16 per 100,000 persons/day in those who received a 3rd(booster) dose and 2.98 per 100,000 persons/day in those who did not.
  • The aHR for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the booster group, as compared with the no booster group, was 0.17 (95% CI 0.16-0.18).

PS: On Omicron in past weeks, SIX per 100,000 population have died. Two pokes only is ONE per 100,000. Two pokes PLUS the booster? .01 of 100,000.

3w35sr.jpg
They do work but I am still against mandates

I'm not playing this game anymore. Claim victory. You have seen that data on many threads or either not looking or purposely ignoring them

Riddle me this. India and Africa have less deaths than us with a population of 2.6 Billion.

Why? What is the BS spin you will put on that./ LOL
If a chimpanzee can sooner or later learn to type, why does USMB search seem as far away as Mars to the chimp?

We have more world renowned virologists in this forum than exist in the world.
We should give them all honorary Biomedical PhD's. :lol:
Some of these posters think that if you use enough big words in a sentence, you are taken seriously.

It doesn’t matter that they don’t actually make sense. It matters that they sound smart to the other idiots.

Does the natural immunity just pretend not to notice its rival? How can both be intelligently synergistic if one of the immunizations force the production of Chinese commie virus parts, and the other two Immunizations are not only not coronaviruses, one of them is from a chimpanzee? How did Americans behave to have deserved no actual, entire SARS-CoV-2 vaccine like India's Covaxin? Could it have something to do with the Gates-Fau Chi cartel?
Or the difficulty in finding a way to kill the COVID virus, without altering it's exterior, so the body could continue to recognize it, without the possibility of it replicating. Killed viruses have always had a requirement of less than 2 ppm live viruses in the inoculation.

Or the difficulty in finding a way to kill the COVID virus, without altering it's exterior, so the body could continue to recognize it, without the possibility of it replicating. Killed viruses have always had a requirement of less than 2 ppm live viruses in the inoculation.
That's what propiolactone is for.

Yep, it's probably around a million to one no vax dead vs vax dead. I like my odds better than theirs ;)
The trump Nazis' worship of their cult leader isn't keeping pace with his reshuffling of opinion on Covid vaccines. Thankfully, the trump Nazis' opposition to vaccination(s) remains strong and so, guarantees COVID related deaths will primarily affect the red states. This has been true especially in Texas and Florida, with credit going to governors Abbott and DeSantis for their efforts to obstruct COVID protocols suggested by medical and scientific experts.

The bodies of trump Nazis are stacking up like cordwood in morgues in red states and red counties in blue states. Credit for these deaths should be given to FOX Noise, with special thanks to Carlson and Hannity for their daily beating of the anti-vax drum.

The trump Nazis' worship of their cult leader isn't keeping pace with his reshuffling of opinion on Covid vaccines. Thankfully, the trump Nazis' opposition to vaccination(s) remains strong and so, guarantees COVID related deaths will primarily affect the red states. This has been true especially in Texas and Florida, with credit going to governors Abbott and DeSantis for their efforts to obstruct COVID protocols suggested by medical and scientific experts.

The bodies of trump Nazis are stacking up like cordwood in morgues in red states and red counties in blue states. Credit for these deaths should be given to FOX Noise, with special thanks to Carlson and Hannity for their daily beating of the anti-vax drum.

You're mistake is that you are not mentioning the names of these so-called medical and scientific experts.

You're mistake is that you are not mentioning the names of these so-called medical and scientific experts.
Why don't you ask the doctor who is on the front line, who the idiots are showing up in their hospitals with Covid. Take a wild guess?

Forum List

Back