Why Are Unvaccinated People Being Treated Worse Than Gay AIDS??

"Dennis Prager, the conservative radio host and founder of media company PragerU, claimed that Americans who refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19 are modern “pariahs” – more than gay men and drug users during the Aids crisis.

He added: “Can you imagine, during the Aids crisis, if gay men and intravenous drug users, the vast majority of people with Aids, had they been pariahs the way non-vaccinated are? It would have been inconceivable, and should have been inconceivable.”

Dennis makes an excellent point....Nobody treated people with AIDS the same way people are treating unvaccinated people. History will remember the treatment of unvaccinated people as the worst case of discrimination and government oppression in US History....Can you imagine if people went around demonizing fags and calling AIDS the gay plague?? I mean, when AIDS was first discovered; we didn't mistreat anyone -- we responded to it the same way we should have responded to this whole COVID thing....we ignored it...only gays and druggies had it anyway, so who cares...

It wasn't until Dr. Fauci and others started injecting real Americans with AIDS by using blood transfusions that it became something for real Americans to worry about. However, there were no mandates to stop AIDS people from being around others...nobody went around attacking fags with AIDS like we attack the unvaccinated..and when gay people started threatening the lives of elected officials at their gay rallies and AIDS parades, nobody stopped them...so why are the unvaxxed being treated so differently??
Simple answer is the unvaxxed aren’t being treated worse than gays with aids

take off the MAGA hat, & put on yer critical thinking cap.

that is if you can even find it.
LOL. You know what? I post on two message boards and I just got off the other message board just now, debating with a far right Trump supporter who calls me a Progressive. Totally amazing.

"Dennis Prager, the conservative radio host and founder of media company PragerU, claimed that Americans who refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19 are modern “pariahs” – more than gay men and drug users during the Aids crisis.

He added: “Can you imagine, during the Aids crisis, if gay men and intravenous drug users, the vast majority of people with Aids, had they been pariahs the way non-vaccinated are? It would have been inconceivable, and should have been inconceivable.”

Dennis makes an excellent point....Nobody treated people with AIDS the same way people are treating unvaccinated people. History will remember the treatment of unvaccinated people as the worst case of discrimination and government oppression in US History....Can you imagine if people went around demonizing fags and calling AIDS the gay plague?? I mean, when AIDS was first discovered; we didn't mistreat anyone -- we responded to it the same way we should have responded to this whole COVID thing....we ignored it...only gays and druggies had it anyway, so who cares...

It wasn't until Dr. Fauci and others started injecting real Americans with AIDS by using blood transfusions that it became something for real Americans to worry about. However, there were no mandates to stop AIDS people from being around others...nobody went around attacking fags with AIDS like we attack the unvaccinated..and when gay people started threatening the lives of elected officials at their gay rallies and AIDS parades, nobody stopped them...so why are the unvaxxed being treated so differently??
I read that.....OMIGOD! What a moron!

The good ole days of people totally not demonizing gay people about AIDS.....

EhI2WhPXgAAAkO_.png

It was all the rave around the world....
12646056-3x2-940x627.pnghttps _bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_f8fe50cc...jpeg

What's even funnier is the fact that anti-vaxxers are pissed off at folks and ADVOCATING AGAINST a vax aimed at mitigating a viral epidemic....while people with AIDS were ADVOCATING FOR medical treatments aimed at mitigating a viral epidemic...

Last edited:
To be fair...if anyone today is catching AIDS; they pretty much deserve it.....

AIDS was the perfect message from God-Jesus that being gay is wrong and punishable by death....

There is no such thing as heterosexual AIDS
The Federal Government is spending 40 billion dollars a year or so on AIDS. That does not include state, local, regional and city taxes and what is hidden in medical insurance and bills. So there is a problem. AIDS is gay, drugs, bi sexual and cause pain for many including children born. What happens if the economy tanks? All of the programs including social security and medicare will not do well.

The Federal Government is spending 40 billion dollars a year or so on AIDS. That does not include state, local, regional and city taxes and what is hidden in medical insurance and bills. So there is a problem. AIDS is gay, drugs, bi sexual and cause pain for many including children born. What happens if the economy tanks? All of the programs including social security and medicare will not do well.
That is far too much spending on AIDS...especially when its only something degenerate gays and druggies get....

And why are we allowing these people to have children anyway??

Cut funding for AIDS to zero and use that money to fight against CRT

There are so many issues swirling around in Mr Pragers thoughtful cry for liberty. Those of us who abhor the balkanization of the great unvaxxed can sympathise with so much of it.

The AIDS community never had to wear a mask for a start. You never knew who they were unless you observed them carefully for a few minutes.

But one key point undermines his argument.

Catching the AIDS was pretty much on you. Dont use dirty needles and dont take it up the arse every night, wear a condom and you would be pretty much safe. That isnt the case with the fake Covid bug.

Any filthy disease ridden wanker in the pub could be breathing it all over you. Unlike AIDS these covidiots are busy injecting sunlight up their arses to little effect. Its a death cult.

The question has to be how we can isolate them from polite and decent educated people.

My principal, double vaxxed, got covid. His wife, same. Two teachers at my school, double vaxxed, with covid.

You want more? How many more you want, Tommy? Your vaccines suck.

This is losing steam and very fast on the ground. Why? As I just said: the double vaxxed are getting covid at an amazing rate, at least where I am. The vaccines mean nothing. They are not only GETTING covid, they are getting sick with covid. People see that and what excuse is there really? Even the "100% effective against hospitalization and death" is weak sauce. Colin Powell, anyone?

Right. So it's just a hate campaign for smart people who didn't comply. Because that's what they REALLY hate: free thinkers.

My principal, double vaxxed, got covid. His wife, same. Two teachers at my school, double vaxxed, with covid.

Im not surprised they caught covid working with simpletons like yourself. You should have more regard for the people you work with.

Im not surprised they caught covid working with simpletons like yourself. You should have more regard for the people you work with.

This is can't even feed yourself level stupid, Tommy. Even for you.

How can you catch covid from a healthy person? Um, you cannot. In fact, I probably will catch it from THEM. Maybe I should force THEM to show ME passports, you think? Since they have messed up their immune systems and are now susceptible.

The good ole days of people totally not demonizing gay people about AIDS.....

View attachment 562868

It was all the rave around the world....
View attachment 562869View attachment 562870

What's even funnier is the fact that anti-vaxxers are pissed off at folks and ADVOCATING AGAINST a vax aimed at mitigating a viral epidemic....while people with AIDS were ADVOCATING FOR medical treatments aimed at mitigating a viral epidemic...

the best that people with HIV is medication that thankfully makes the virus undetectable; & i'm positive they would be more than thrilled to have a vaccine available.

the breakthrus are from the delta variant, not the original covid 19. THAT wouldn't even be happening had the unvaxxed dumbfucks weren't being dumbfucks & gotton the vaccine - thus NOT allowing the virus to mutate because there were no hosts to latch onto.

This is losing steam and very fast on the ground. Why? As I just said: the double vaxxed are getting covid at an amazing rate, at least where I am.

not from covid 19 - but from delta.

The vaccines mean nothing.

they mean if or when a break thru occurs, one doesn't end up in the hospital or becoming worm bait.

They are not only GETTING covid, they are getting sick with covid.

not covid, but delta. & those getting 'sick' aren't in the hospital ... or being intubated ... or worse.

People see that and what excuse is there really? Even the "100% effective against hospitalization and death" is weak sauce. Colin Powell, anyone?

ummmm colin powell was waiting for his booster. his immunity waned...

Who Needs Booster Shots?​

You may get booster shots as a baby, teen, or adult. You may also need to re-up some vaccinations depending on your lifestyle, travel, or job (for example, if you're a health care worker).

Vaccine boosters that children need include:

Vaccine boosters you may need as a teen or adult include:

What Are Booster Shots?

are you now gonna preach that the ^^^ above ^^^ vaccines are worthless too?

Right. So it's just a hate campaign for smart people who didn't comply.

lol ...

Because that's what they REALLY hate: free thinkers.

free thinkers? you mean the ones that 'think' your DNA changes? that you become magnetic? that horse dewormer is the way to go?

Ok, let’s explain this. It’s called Probability.

If you are Vaccinated, the Probability that you will get the Disease drops. You are less likely to get the disease. It is not guaranteed. It is just far less likely. If you do get the Disease, and you are vaccinated, it is less probable that you will die.

Let’s put it another way. Cars have had seatbelts and airbags for generations now. If you are in an accident and your airbags are disabled, and you aren’t wearing a seatbelt, you are more likely to die. If you use these items, then you aren’t guaranteed to live, but the odds of your survival improve.

The Vaccine improves your odds. Like a cop wearing a Bullet Proof Vest. He is not given a golden ticket to survive his shift. But his odds improve.

Now, normally people are happy to increase their odds of winning or survival. They want to live, and they want to win. Only with the current political climate where the other side is lying if they tell you what time it is, does this break down.

I have some friends who got Covid and survived. I have some, a few, who didn’t survive. There are very few guarantees in this life. The only one is that you will not make it out of this life, alive. What you can do is push that date of your death as far out as possible.

This is losing steam and very fast on the ground. Why? As I just said: the double vaxxed are getting covid at an amazing rate, at least where I am. The vaccines mean nothing. They are not only GETTING covid, they are getting sick with covid. People see that and what excuse is there really? Even the "100% effective against hospitalization and death" is weak sauce. Colin Powell, anyone?

Right. So it's just a hate campaign for smart people who didn't comply. Because that's what they REALLY hate: free thinkers.
Remember when this OP was about morons claiming people with AIDS were not demonized or treated like folks claimed unvaxxed people are treated??

And you haven't refuted that fact yet? Instead you are rambling on about dumb shit as per usual with your right-wingers...

I don't recall any Conservatives holding rallies and protests in defense of people dealing with AIDS

I do recall many of them celebrating and mocking their deaths tho.....while also claiming AIDS was just God's wrath against gays.....fun times

Ok, let’s explain this. It’s called Probability.

If you are Vaccinated, the Probability that you will get the Disease drops. You are less likely to get the disease. It is not guaranteed. It is just far less likely. If you do get the Disease, and you are vaccinated, it is less probable that you will die.

Let’s put it another way. Cars have had seatbelts and airbags for generations now. If you are in an accident and your airbags are disabled, and you aren’t wearing a seatbelt, you are more likely to die. If you use these items, then you aren’t guaranteed to live, but the odds of your survival improve.

The Vaccine improves your odds. Like a cop wearing a Bullet Proof Vest. He is not given a golden ticket to survive his shift. But his odds improve.

Now, normally people are happy to increase their odds of winning or survival. They want to live, and they want to win. Only with the current political climate where the other side is lying if they tell you what time it is, does this break down.

I have some friends who got Covid and survived. I have some, a few, who didn’t survive. There are very few guarantees in this life. The only one is that you will not make it out of this life, alive. What you can do is push that date of your death as far out as possible.

No. Rejected.

I would have accepted this if any of the conversations about the vaccines would have been REMOTELY logical, or even sane. But no. These vaccines were going to save us all and anyone who didn't get them were evvilll. Right? Oh no, wrong. Turns out they are horrid versions of flu vaccines. Not only can you get them *and still get sick*, but they come with serious side effects that can impact you for a long time. Oh, and they wear off inside of six months.

So no, rejected.

Forum List

Back