For those who claim the vaccines aren't working

Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:

PEER-REVIEWED

BNT162b2 vaccine booster and mortality due to COVID-19external icon. Arbel et al. NEJM (December 8, 2021).

Key findings:

• Among adults aged ≥50 years, COVID-19 mortality was 90% lower among those who received a 3rd(booster) dose of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech) compared with those who received only 2 doses (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR]0.10, 95% CI 0.07-0.14) (Figure).
    • Mortality was 0.16 per 100,000 persons/day in those who received a 3rd(booster) dose and 2.98 per 100,000 persons/day in those who did not.
  • The aHR for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the booster group, as compared with the no booster group, was 0.17 (95% CI 0.16-0.18).

PS: On Omicron in past weeks, SIX per 100,000 population have died. Two pokes only is ONE per 100,000. Two pokes PLUS the booster? .01 of 100,000.

3w35sr.jpg
great then open up, end the mandates, stop the extended UE and handouts

Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:

PEER-REVIEWED

BNT162b2 vaccine booster and mortality due to COVID-19external icon. Arbel et al. NEJM (December 8, 2021).

Key findings:

• Among adults aged ≥50 years, COVID-19 mortality was 90% lower among those who received a 3rd(booster) dose of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech) compared with those who received only 2 doses (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR]0.10, 95% CI 0.07-0.14) (Figure).
    • Mortality was 0.16 per 100,000 persons/day in those who received a 3rd(booster) dose and 2.98 per 100,000 persons/day in those who did not.
  • The aHR for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the booster group, as compared with the no booster group, was 0.17 (95% CI 0.16-0.18).

PS: On Omicron in past weeks, SIX per 100,000 population have died. Two pokes only is ONE per 100,000. Two pokes PLUS the booster? .01 of 100,000.

3w35sr.jpg
According to the trump Nazis' bullsh!t, most believe more deaths are caused by the vaccines than from the effects of COVID-19 itself.

I won't, but your employer might. And you'll get er done rather than losing your job or spending the rest of your life in jail for murder one.

Btw - with your idiot governor, you're probably fine in Texas with that attitude, but don't think about traveling a whole bunch of places where they'll ask to see your vax card prior to attending a concert or dining out. :)
And the FASCIST shows his true colors. Are you still pissing yourself after 2 years and 4 jabs you pussy.

Never seen such a whiney group of pussies in my whole life. Now be a good lab rat and go get 5 more jabs and it will all be better...........That clot waiting to happen in your blood stream. Don't think about it sooo much......Might make you sick thinking about it.

And the FASCIST shows his true colors. Are you still pissing yourself after 2 years and 4 jabs you pussy.

Never seen such a whiney group of pussies in my whole life. Now be a good lab rat and go get 5 more jabs and it will all be better...........That clot waiting to happen in your blood stream. Don't think about it sooo much......Might make you sick thinking about it.
Three jabs in a year assclown. Prolly won't need another until next Fall. Blood clots are J & J Mr Know-Nothing. Even they are one in a million. I had Moderna. Hope you don't end up in ER (kidding ;-)

Three jabs in a year assclown. Prolly won't need another until next Fall. Blood clots are J & J Mr Know-Nothing. Even they are one in a million. I had Moderna. Hope you don't end up in ER (kidding ;-)
lol Kidding . People like you are OBEY ME.........OR ELSE...........Take 20 more jabs you LAB RAT. Enjoy.

Oh. Here you are.............check it out

It's amazing how brave people are against the virus, until they end up in the E/R unable to breathe, and they're put on a ventilator.

Those same people drive defensively, but don't do that when it comes to COVID.

It's amazing how brave people are against the virus, until they end up in the E/R unable to breathe, and they're put on a ventilator.

Those same people drive defensively, but don't do that when it comes to COVID.
Where are these Vaccines..........Oh the ones that still give you the virus and allow transmission of it. So great that they had to change the definition of it ......hmmm

Cool story bro........Think I'll stay with Natural Immunity and say fuck the Chi Com vaccine. Now had they offered Covaxin early on......I would have taken it.

Be the LAB RAT BRO. We will watch and see how you do in the current long term study.

That is silly.
The actual threat to any individual from covid has always been infintesimal.
Whether vaccinated or not:
{... your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. ...}
The death toll from covid is still just 0.2% of the population.
And that is with the stupid programs like "flattening the curve" which prevented the epidemic from ending after the first 2 months.

The vaccines are not useless.
They do promote antibody production for about 6 months, but in no way could the possibly be any sort of permanent vaccine that gets stored in T-cell immune system memory.
We always look forward to your special brand of idiocy Dr Rigby! :lol:

Where are these Vaccines..........Oh the ones that still give you the virus and allow transmission of it. So great that they had to change the definition of it ......hmmm

Cool story bro........Think I'll stay with Natural Immunity and say fuck the Chi Com vaccine. Now had they offered Covaxin early on......I would have taken it.

Be the LAB RAT BRO. We will watch and see how you do in the current long term study.
Get your affairs in order ;)
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity
  • Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination

Get your affairs in order ;)
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity
  • Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination
Baloney. They did studies and I've posted them that SARs 1 survivors had memory T cells 17 years later.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

lol Kidding . People like you are OBEY ME.........OR ELSE...........Take 20 more jabs you LAB RAT. Enjoy.
How many safety features does your car have. Seat belts, ABS, collision braking, lane assist, multiple airbags. ESC.

Your car has thousands of dollars of safety equipment and 1/8th the death rate of COVID, which can be protected against for less than $100.

How many safety features does your car have. Seat belts, ABS, collision braking, lane assist, multiple airbags. ESC.

Your car has thousands of dollars of safety equipment and 1/8th the death rate of COVID, which can be protected against for less than $100.
More BS from the Vaccine drug pushers like you. They are NIH studies that your GODs just like to ignore. But oh well.

You are the Lab Rat. Now go find the cheese.

Forum List

Back