For those of you that skipped half-time show... this is what you missed!

One of the performers consider a "genius" in rap....
Is there any wonder why young black men are being killed with instructions like this played at the Superbowl
Kendrick Lamar performed his beloved song "Alright" at the 2022 Super Bowl
Alls my life, I has to fight, nigga
Alls my life, I—
Hard times like, "Yah!"
Bad trips like, "Yah!"
Nazareth
I'm fucked up, homie, you fucked up
But if God got us, then we gon' be alright
Nigga, we gon' be alright
We gon' be alright
Do you hear me, do you feel me? We gon' be alright
Huh? We gon' be alright
Didn't miss a damn thing! Wife and I turned it off for 45 minutes, in fact we missed the start of the 2nd half because we did. Was worth it!

Hey America, I didn't see the SB 1/2 time show, but this is your life going forward, if you allow these people to wrest control. California, are you happy now!

Is there any wonder why young black men are being killed with instructions like this played at the Superbowl
Alls my life, I—
Hard times like, "Yah!"
Bad trips like, "Yah!"
Nazareth
We gon' be alright
Huh? We gon' be alright

My IQ dropped 100 points after reading that shit.

And I have the strangest urge to go loot a CVS store.

Nope....just those who "claim" to have stopped watching the NFL.....why would they (and Pepsi) care about those who swear they aren't watching anymore? :heehee:

The SB is the NFL's marquee event, advertisers pay a ton of money for a commercial if they think it's worth it. IMHO, lately it hasn't been worth it and that half-time show isn't going to help that impression. I'd bet money a lot of people didn't watch it and those who did probably didn't care for it a whole lot. Ergo, the NFL isn't going to make as much money in future SBs if that continues. It might be politically correct but it's going to cost them some money.

Alls my life, I—
Hard times like, "Yah!"
Bad trips like, "Yah!"
Nazareth
We gon' be alright
Huh? We gon' be alright
Black people don't share your culture, and you don't share their language. Why do you expect anyone to any fucks about your outrage, cracker? It'll be okay, Boomer.

That reminds me….

I criticized rap music on another board, saying that I miss the beautiful harmony of the songs when I was a kid, and gave as an example “The Sounds of Silence.” The liberal moderator called me a “racist,” and banned me.
Great music. Crosby, Still, & Nash were also doing great harmonies. My dad hated them all, if it wasn't Sinatra, it wasn't music. I guess some things never change.

I think you have made it very clear that you think, and maybe you are right, that blacks are very different from the rest of us.
There is no 'rest of us'. No racial demographic has any sort of lock on the majority of American society. Culturally, black people are different from other races because their culture is different. John Denver isn't really a part of black culture. Pat Boone isn't really a part of black culture.
Viva la difference!

Forum List

Back