For those of you that skipped half-time show... this is what you missed!

This particular fashion style is not something I emulate, no. So, what else you got, idiot? Oh, and thanks for hitting that lob softball over the fence for me.
You probably dress like these "idiots"...
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 6.24.37 AM.png

Assimilate to what, hypocrite? Are we talking about the cultures of Cock Asians and other melanin difficient cultures? What is that exactly? Praying to jeezus? Golf? Nascar? Hee Haw? Incessant greed? Narcissism? Classism? Stupidity? No thanks.

In fact, I would strongly urge them to tell you to fuck all the way off.
Be nice if we could do the same.

The SB is the NFL's marquee event, advertisers pay a ton of money for a commercial if they think it's worth it. IMHO, lately it hasn't been worth it and that half-time show isn't going to help that impression. I'd bet money a lot of people didn't watch it and those who did probably didn't care for it a whole lot. Ergo, the NFL isn't going to make as much money in future SBs if that continues. It might be politically correct but it's going to cost them some money.
Let us know when the SB loses a lot of money after Sunday's half-time show. :heehee:

Black people don't share your culture, and you don't share their language. Why do you expect anyone to any fucks about your outrage, cracker? It'll be okay, Boomer.
What "culture"? Saggy pants? "nigga" ok to be used by them? That's "culture"?

“Black men comprise about 13 percent of the male population, but about
35 percent of those incarcerated.

One in three black men born today can expect to be incarcerated in his lifetime,
compared to one in six Latino men and one in 17 white men.

Black women are similarly impacted: one in 18 black women born in 2001 is likely to be incarcerated sometime in her life, compared to one in 111 white women.”

That's "culture"?
No wonder the "African culture" was defeated!

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 4.06.53 PM.png

Assimilate to what, hypocrite? Are we talking about the cultures of Cock Asians and other melanin difficient cultures? What is that exactly? Praying to jeezus? Golf? Nascar? Hee Haw? Incessant greed? Narcissism? Classism? Stupidity? No thanks.

In fact, I would strongly urge them to tell you to fuck all the way off.
So we non-blacks should adopt these aspects of the black culture?
saggypants.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 4.23.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-16 at 4.22.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-16 at 4.21.57 PM.png

Forum List

Back