For those of you that skipped half-time show... this is what you missed!

There is no 'rest of us'. No racial demographic has any sort of lock on the majority of American society. Culturally, black people are different from other races because their culture is different. John Denver isn't really a part of black culture. Pat Boone isn't really a part of black culture.
Viva la difference!
Crass profanity is part of the black culture?

Crass profanity is part of the black culture?

Yes. It's allowed by the left, because.. you know...reparations.

Same thing with Blacks murdering Blacks. The left has no problem with that because they feel it's part of the Black community's racial heritage. Who are they to interfere in the way Black folks live and die? As long as the votes keep coming in, it's all good.

Yes. It's allowed by the left, because.. you know...reparations.

Same thing with Blacks murdering Blacks. The left has no problem with that because they feel it's part of the Black community's racial heritage. Who are they to interfere in the way Black folks live and die? As long as the votes keep coming in, it's all good.
Another throw away reply from the forum's reprobate. Carry on, you moron.

That reminds me….

I criticized rap music on another board, saying that I miss the beautiful harmony of the songs when I was a kid, and gave as an example “The Sounds of Silence.” The liberal moderator called me a “racist,” and banned me.

The Sominex brothers.

Nope....just those who "claim" to have stopped watching the NFL.....why would they (and Pepsi) care about those who swear they aren't watching anymore? :heehee:
I'm not an illiterate black fatherless teen and I still watch. This garbage has to have a fucking disclaimer on the physical media but it's OK for an American pastime?

GHETTO TRASH FOR THE UNINTELLIGENT

One of the performers consider a "genius" in rap....
Is there any wonder why young black men are being killed with instructions like this played at the Superbowl
Kendrick Lamar performed his beloved song "Alright" at the 2022 Super Bowl
Alls my life, I has to fight, nigga
Alls my life, I—
Hard times like, "Yah!"
Bad trips like, "Yah!"
Nazareth
I'm fucked up, homie, you fucked up
But if God got us, then we gon' be alright
Nigga, we gon' be alright
We gon' be alright
Do you hear me, do you feel me? We gon' be alright
Huh? We gon' be alright

He was deplatformed for Hate Speech, right?

There is no 'rest of us'. No racial demographic has any sort of lock on the majority of American society. Culturally, black people are different from other races because their culture is different. John Denver isn't really a part of black culture. Pat Boone isn't really a part of black culture.
Viva la difference!
Why the hell is their culture different. They didn't just get off the boat in mass but have been a part of this country since the 1600s. About time to assimilate, don't ya think?

Why the hell is their culture different. They didn't just get off the boat in mass but have been a part of this country since the 1600s. About time to assimilate, don't ya think?
Assimilate to what, hypocrite? Are we talking about the cultures of Cock Asians and other melanin difficient cultures? What is that exactly? Praying to jeezus? Golf? Nascar? Hee Haw? Incessant greed? Narcissism? Classism? Stupidity? No thanks.

In fact, I would strongly urge them to tell you to fuck all the way off.

One of the performers consider a "genius" in rap....
Is there any wonder why young black men are being killed with instructions like this played at the Superbowl
Kendrick Lamar performed his beloved song "Alright" at the 2022 Super Bowl
Alls my life, I has to fight, nigga
Alls my life, I—
Hard times like, "Yah!"
Bad trips like, "Yah!"
Nazareth
I'm fucked up, homie, you fucked up
But if God got us, then we gon' be alright
We gon' be alright
Huh? We gon' be alright
Somebody telll Kendrick Lamar his lyrics are all wrong! IM2 says there's no problem with young Black youth in the hood.

The NASCAR race at the Colisium last week was also pushing the Hip Hop and Rap thing and it does not make any sense as NASCAR fans are not noted for their love of Hip Hop and Rap music

The NASCAR race at the Colisium last week was also pushing the Hip Hop and Rap thing and it does not make any sense as NASCAR fans are not noted for their love of Hip Hop and Rap music

Well they had to do something to make up for that "Lets Go Brandon" thing. :laughing0301:

Black people don't share your culture, and you don't share their language. Why do you expect anyone to any fucks about your outrage, cracker? It'll be okay, Boomer.
My outrage? I certainly don't share any of their "culture"? This is "cultured"? This is something you emulate?
Just looks stupid. Typical laziness.

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 9.24.21 PM.png

Forum List

Back