For Those of You Hoping for A Donald Trump Victory in November

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Sam Wang of the estimable Princeton Election Consortium who out performed well known polling wizard Nate Silver in 2008 and 2012, has made his fall presidential prediction. Currently it is Hillary Clinton at 92% and in November she should close the election with a 95% percentile win over Donald Trump.

This is a humiliating landslide, so intense that any talk of rigging will go laughed at. Read the analysis at Sam Wang's website at Sharpening The 2016 Presidential Forecast

Screen_Shot_2016-08-21_at_1.57.18_PM.png

Sam Wang of the estimable Princeton Election Consortium who out performed well known polling wizard Nate Silver in 2008 and 2012, has made his fall presidential prediction. Currently it is Hillary Clinton at 92% and in November she should close the election with a 95% percentile win over Donald Trump.

This is a humiliating landslide, so intense that any talk of rigging will go laughed at. Read the analysis at Sam Wang's website at Sharpening The 2016 Presidential Forecast

Christ, learn what a landslide is, will ya?

Roosevelt/Landon election. . .

2000px-ElectoralCollege1936.svg.png

Nixon/McGovern election. . .

1972_large.png

Reagan/Mondale election. . .

USAMAP1984.jpg

Fkn noobs. . .

It will still be a butthurting landslide by any definition by the time it's over.

I think it's possible that Clinton could win Texas....
Right now it's in play.
How about low energy Jeb Bush calling Trump
saying my Daddy and I made some phone calls....

How do you like me now dumb ass.....

Right now it's in play.

. . . . and NY is in play for Trump. . . . :badgrin:

You people are seriously tempting fate. This race is far from over, and anything can happen between now and November. Trump will surge at some point, and the media for the most part will fully embrace it.
Complacency at any point before November 8th could easily hand the White House to Trump.
Nate Silver continues to clearly state that Trump could still win this thing.

Right now it's in play.

. . . . and NY is in play for Trump. . . . :badgrin:

Yeah I see that..... heh hehh hehh

rcp-site-arrow.png

Polls
grey-bg-chev.png

Quick Poll/Map Links
Advanced Search
Find Any Poll

New York: Trump vs. Clinton
197 Shares
New York: Trump vs. Clinton | 4-Way (Johnson) | Senate: Long vs. Schumer
National RCP Average | RCP Electoral Map | Florida | Ohio | Pennsylvania | Michigan | N.H. | Virginia | North Carolina | Clinton Favorability | Trump Favorability | Democratic Nomination | Republican Nomination | Latest 2016 Polls
Gravis 8/4 - 8/8 1717 RV 2.4 53 36 Clinton +17
Quinnipiac 7/13 - 7/17 1104 RV 3.0 47 35 Clinton +12
Siena 6/22 - 6/28 803 RV 4.0 54 31 Clinton +23

You people are seriously tempting fate. This race is far from over, and anything can happen between now and November. Trump will surge at some point, and the media for the most part will fully embrace it.
Complacency at any point before November 8th could easily hand the White House to Trump.
Correct.

Trump will more than likely rebound in the polls, perhaps taking a one- or two-point lead in National polls by the middle of October.

Clinton won’t win North Carolina and will lose either Ohio or Florida, along with Iowa.

If Clinton does win it will be with less than 280 EVs.

The linked OP article indeed indicates a close election:

“The change not only makes a Trump win less likely. It also makes an electoral blowout by Clinton less likely. It might also make a switch in House control less likely.”

I don't see any way the House can change hands while we still have so many Republican governors. Clinton may sweep enough new Dems into the Senate to make a difference, though.

You are obviously forgetting important facts. His campaign just changed managers for the what? third time? with 78 days to go? He is hopelessly behind in fund raising, just aired his first ad, and it's almost Labor Day. He has reached out to blacks from white filled stadiums, and told Hispanics there may be a path to legalization. He needs those votes and the RNC didn't convince anyone that was the path needed to win the presidency. The Republicans cannot win on white only votes, Hillary Clinton has all but a small minority of white women sewed up so minority votes are critical and it's too bad he ran them all off at the beginning of his campaign. The finally tally of this election is going to be a shocker for Republicans and they will have to come to grips with some hard reality, I hate to say it, but they've been telling Republicans this since the day Mitt Romney lost and no one listened.

I honestly thought that 2016 would be the last presidential election the Dems would have to sweat out. I had no idea that 2004 was going down in history as that milestone.

The sepsis that set in from the GOP's self-indicted wounds is rapidly destroying the host.

If this is the case lets just do away with elections and people actually voting. After all if the experts have spoken why waste all this time and money on the people voting I mean the experts never get anything wrong as President Dewey told us after his election as President.

Bwahahahahahahaha

No me hagas reir

.Oye Juan, que fumas? Sinsemilla?

Forum List

Back