Time For The Political Guessing Game

Dimm's keep tripping over their Satanic hooves!

I couldn't have come up with a better allusion.

1664134127260.png

Polls, Predictions, and Prognostication.

In full disclosure, I don't make predictions, I follow the great Yogi: “It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.”

1. “Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump” Saturday 5 November 2016

2. The Russians colluded to support their bribe partner, Bill's wife.....
...here's why:
October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

Disclaimer “past performance is no guarantee of future results”

3. "Clinton is expected to get 332 electoral votes, while Trump is predicted to get just 206, according to the Moody's Analytics model, which is based on three economic and three political factors." Key model predicts big election win for Clinton

4. But I don't mind feel good headlines.....like this:

"TRAFALGAR POLLSTER: Republican wave will be BIGGER than polls estimate and here’s why…

Trafalgar pollster Robert Cahaly is now saying that some MAGA voters are going to be nearly impossible to poll accurately and estimate for the election.

He blames this on Biden’s angry rhetoric and policies toward MAGA voters.

Because of this he argues the Republican wave will be bigger in November than polls suggest, including his, and he explains why below:

One can only hope.

I hope that Yogi is Yogi Berra. That dude was awesome!

Oh! It was him! I thought it sounded like 'im.

"ABC News/WaPo poll shows Democrat hopes for ‘Roevember’ circling the drain​

The recent claims that the overturning of Roe V Wade was going to rekindle a Democrat Blue Wave in ‘Roevember’ appear to have been highly overhyped, according to a new ABC News/WaPo poll.

The poll shows Biden at a 39% job approval rating just over a month out from November’s midterm elections."

Oddly, Biden isn't on any ballot in November, and lots of MAGA/GOP candidates who oppose women's right to choose, and claim 1/6 was lust a nonviolent protest, and still support the big lie are on the ballot.

Oddly, Biden isn't on any ballot in November, and lots of MAGA/GOP candidates who oppose women's right to choose, and claim 1/6 was lust a nonviolent protest, and still support the big lie are on the ballot.

What is the 'Big Lie'???

This???

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Or this????

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

What is the 'Big Lie'???

This???

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Or this????

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

Illegals in Nevada been voting since 2014 thanks to ACORN.
Remember them?

Polls, Predictions, and Prognostication.

In full disclosure, I don't make predictions, I follow the great Yogi: “It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.”

1. “Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump” Saturday 5 November 2016

2. The Russians colluded to support their bribe partner, Bill's wife.....
...here's why:
October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

Disclaimer “past performance is no guarantee of future results”

3. "Clinton is expected to get 332 electoral votes, while Trump is predicted to get just 206, according to the Moody's Analytics model, which is based on three economic and three political factors." Key model predicts big election win for Clinton

4. But I don't mind feel good headlines.....like this:

"TRAFALGAR POLLSTER: Republican wave will be BIGGER than polls estimate and here’s why…

Trafalgar pollster Robert Cahaly is now saying that some MAGA voters are going to be nearly impossible to poll accurately and estimate for the election.

He blames this on Biden’s angry rhetoric and policies toward MAGA voters.

Because of this he argues the Republican wave will be bigger in November than polls suggest, including his, and he explains why below:

One can only hope.

Fake News!

All comers....walk right in.

Not only are illegals welcome.....but Democrats promise them free welfare, just come in and vote Democrat.

Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally

A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they're illegal immigrants.

Underlined and in boldface type, the document tells immigrants who are unlawfully in the United States that, 'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.'

Read more: Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico"
Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico - Breitbart

"Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally."

Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online

They lie about everything.

Forum List

Back