For the second time in 10 years I have had an MRI, strangely, also for the second time in 10 years...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...when I went for my MRI appointment another person was there at the same time as me and said they had an appointment when they didn't. She told him he was out of luck (very early in the morning) and he told her he had a history of the call. As it were, in both cases, both people were allowed to take their MRI, which is unheard of as it requires a doctors approval.

Last edited:
...when I went for my MRI appointment another person was there at the same time as me and said they had an appointment when they didn't. She told him he was out of luck (very early in the morning) and he told her he had a history of the call. As it were, in both cases, both people were allowed to take their MRI, which is unheard of as it requires a doctors approval.
The mind can play tricks on a person. Could the other person have been a police officer?

To add to this, there is no way a man suffers from constant headaches and pain behind the eye, waking up at 3 or 4 am multiple times a week, plus the two times I had to go to the hospital for numbness on the same side of my body without there being some issue, perhaps major.. Last time they told me my "blood was perfect". Perhaps it was someone elses blood, or, maybe the doctor will receive someone elses MRI... If you follow Canadas system and the Creepy Ones, you will only hurt your own nation.

Forum List

Back