for the first time in my over 60 years on this planet, I'm thinking maybe we should have stuck with the Brits

We used to be able to unify in times of crisis, but frankly I don't see any reason to unify behind Trump because he's put his own interests over ours - again - and I'm sure the Trumpstetes would be impeaching Hillary if she were potus, if they hadn't already.

Ya, right, that's why he gives his salary away to people who need it.
not true,,,he gives it to progressive government agencies,,,

We used to be able to unify in times of crisis, but frankly I don't see any reason to unify behind Trump because he's put his own interests over ours - again - and I'm sure the Trumpstetes would be impeaching Hillary if she were potus, if they hadn't already.

So you're telling us senility is finally setting in?

How about fuck you I'll never unify under todays dems.
In fact I'll go to war first.
I ain't even kidding.

His own interests? Sure, that’s why he is running again, because he wants to see the Dem’s continue to attempt to destroy his personal businesses. You are so blind..l

How can you destroy a business portfolio that uses bankruptcy protection on a regular basis?

Forum List

Back