For months Trevor Noah has used copyright violation claims to suppress this clip of him dancing on Marikana graves

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Trevor Noah speaking on the 2012 Marikana massacre where South African police shot and killed 34 striking miners is really quite something given the new persona about policing and crime he presents these days

Trevor Noah speaking on the 2012 Marikana massacre where South African police shot and killed 34 striking miners is really quite something given the new persona about policing and crime he presents these days

Many people say what they think people want to hear. It's how you become popular, and make money.

I can't stand the WOKE Trevor Noah, that dude is just annoying and gives me the creeps. How anyone finds him funny is beyond me.

There are no comedians left, just woke half wits like Trevor.

I can't stand the WOKE Trevor Noah, that dude is just annoying and gives me the creeps. How anyone finds him funny is beyond me.

That is sad but true. Where is George Carlin when you need him?

He either died on his own or they killed him.

Can't tell which.

Either way, he is in a better place.

Can't tell which.

I would say they killed him just in time for the WOKE idiots to come about. He surly would be making fun of them

Can't tell which.

I would say they killed him just in time for the WOKE idiots to come about. He surly would be making fun of them

You have to understand, the Left destroys everything it touches like sports. Comedy is now gone as well.

The reality is, he's not even fun. He can't act and he is still using Trump material for his ads.

How light is your material and how out of touch are you to be making Trump jokes to promote your show when Trump hasn't been in office for many months?

I wouldn't be surprised if I read that his show was cancelled. If you fail at your primary job of being funny AND your material is outdated, why would anyone waste their time watching? Ditto for that Canadian comedian woman. Corny jokes and half laughs.

The reality is, he's not even fun. He can't act and he is still using Trump material for his ads.

How light is your material and how out of touch are you to be making Trump jokes to promote your show when Trump hasn't been in office for many months?

I wouldn't be surprised if I read that his show was cancelled. If you fail at your primary job of being funny AND your material is outdated, why would anyone waste their time watching? Ditto for that Canadian comedian woman. Corny jokes and half laughs.
Most of the TV Prog comedy shills are not funny. You can only say the same vicious thing over and over so many times. And they do not even see the damage they have helped to do. Cities are in debt. Homeless people on the streets expanding in great numbers. More and more people with psychological problems due to agendas designed to make it easier to do so. Hopefully one day they get their payback.

He's a scumbag someone should check his green card.

Forum List

Back