Breonna Taylor's mother rips BLM Louisville and activists using her daughter's name

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Looks like Breonna Taylor's mom is calling out BLM for their fraud...

Breonna Taylor's mother rips BLM Louisville and activists using her daughter's name (msn.com)

Tamika Palmer, the mother of Breonna Taylor, criticized the Louisville chapter of Black Lives Matter and other activists who have invoked her daughter's name in efforts to rally change.

n a Wednesday Facebook post, Palmer lamented about how her daughter's friends and family and other close families to her are the only ones that have supported Palmer since Taylor, a black, 26-year-old emergency medical technician, was shot and killed in a police raid in March 2020.

"I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville, and personally have found them to be fraud," Palmer wrote.

I wonder how many new houses the BLM leader in Louisville bought. All these riots have been very profitable for the leadership.
The really funny thing is the local BLM chapters are not getting funds from Cullors and the BLM organization. It's the Al Sharpton model, get people all fired up with hate and they will do your work for free while you get rich.

Looks like Breonna Taylor's mom is calling out BLM for their fraud...

Breonna Taylor's mother rips BLM Louisville and activists using her daughter's name (msn.com)

Tamika Palmer, the mother of Breonna Taylor, criticized the Louisville chapter of Black Lives Matter and other activists who have invoked her daughter's name in efforts to rally change.

n a Wednesday Facebook post, Palmer lamented about how her daughter's friends and family and other close families to her are the only ones that have supported Palmer since Taylor, a black, 26-year-old emergency medical technician, was shot and killed in a police raid in March 2020.

"I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville, and personally have found them to be fraud," Palmer wrote.
Calling BLM a fraud is a gross underrepresention of the damage they have done.

Forum List

Back