For How Long Will Dem Governors Wipe Their Butts With the First Amendment?

How long will we be kept in lockdown in blue states?

• For ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One to two years till a vaccine can be found

• Maybe six more months

• What time is the game tonight?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The First Amendment gives us the right to free assembly for any reason, and freedom to practice religion as we see fit.

But in the name of 'Flattening the Curve' many governors and the president shut down everything to save our medical system from being overwhelmed.

And there are allowances for emergencies in our jurisprudence and there always has been.

BUT emergency declarations have NEVER BEEN OPEN ENDED 'new normals'. Bullshit, this is not a 'new normal' over the dead bodies of patriots who have not forgotten what Freedom is and what the Constitution states.

How long do these dictator Dimocrats governors plan to keep us all on lock down? Til they get writers cramp cancer?

Until you decide to no longer comply.
I dont comply, but the businesses do, and it is killing the economy.

My 'decides' wont stop the economy in Virginia from being strangled.

The First Amendment gives us the right to free assembly for any reason, and freedom to practice religion as we see fit.

Then why do 'free speech zones' exist? #killedyourargument #micdrop
To be fair, those "zones" you speak of are for SJW's... The rest of us will happily say the same things outside of those zones, as in them.

By "you" I meant everyone.
The universal 'U'?

Hmm, I am far too odd for that to apply to me, dude.

lol

You know who's keeping us in lockdown?

You dildos that won't wear masks or social distance, that's who.

How does it feel to live in fear?
I dunno, you tell me.

But in the name of 'Flattening the Curve' many governors and the president shut down everything to save our medical system from being overwhelmed.

And there are allowances for emergencies in our jurisprudence and there always has been.

BUT emergency declarations have NEVER BEEN OPEN ENDED 'new normals'. Bullshit, this is not a 'new normal' over the dead bodies of patriots who have not forgotten what Freedom is and what the Constitution states.

How long do these dictator Dimocrats governors plan to keep us all on lock down? Til they get writers cramp cancer?
Until a democrat is the sole power in the US.

By "you" I meant everyone.
The universal 'U'?

Hmm, I am far too odd for that to apply to me, dude.

lol

You know who's keeping us in lockdown?

You dildos that won't wear masks or social distance, that's who.

How does it feel to live in fear?
I dunno, you tell me.

I could not possibly. My life is largely idyllic.

To be fair, those "zones" you speak of are for SJW's... The rest of us will happily say the same things outside of those zones, as in them.

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional. I don't care who came up with them. The 'free assembly' argument is bullshit.

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional. I don't care who came up with them.
You didn't know that was a left thing that only happens on college campus? Uhh.. It's not unconstitutional, it's just something college snowflakes come up with... It means nothing to the rest of the world.

You... Aren't American are you?

Alaska has a Deep State Democrat problem.
Article I – Declaration of Rights
§ 5. Freedom of Speech
Every person may freely speak, write, and publish on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that right.

There's a bad spirit here, namely of circumventing and limiting the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States at the individual state level.

The Deep State Dems further adhere to the Mafia's Code of Omertà, which enforces "silence" and forbids free speech under certain circumstances, and yet slander and libel seem to occur freely and with total impunity.

The present governor of Alaska is a Republican who has fired many Democrats from the state government, but previous gubernatorial administrations have been composed mainly of Democrat associates of the Five Families of New York as well as the Chicago Outfit of Illinois. There is a strong Irish Mob presence in City Hall throughout the state, which has somewhat tended to push out or sideline the Sicilian Mafia from local, municipal, and borough government.

You didn't know that was a left thing that only happens on college campus? Uhh.. It's not unconstitutional, it's just something college snowflakes come up with... It means nothing to the rest of the world.

You... Are not too bright. The zones have been used all around the country. And yes, American born and raised.

You... Are not too bright. The zones have been used all around the country. And yes, American born and raised.
*laughs*

No... Those zones are only at colleges... You are not American. I can't believe you don't know this and still be American.

I mean you can say I'm not bright, that's fine... that just proves that you are not. Cats out of the bag dog.

Edit: Normally I cut down the quote tree, so people can see exactly what I'm replying to... but I want to keep this one. I want people to actually see what it is you are saying in ALL OF IT'S CONTEXT. You're a liar. Straight up.

Or are you trying to say that you are American, as in you were born in South America, or maybe even North America... It would make sense that you were Canadian or Mexican I guess.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back