Rowling Learns A Lesson

Her fans don't want to step out of their fantasy world. A world where you become what you wear.
I'm very pleasantly surprised that Rowling isn't on board with the crazy transgender thing. She's so successful maybe she can just say what she believes. Brave, and I hope she doesn't back down.

Okay but the article doesn't really say how this all started, so let me enlighten people who don't know because I think it is hilarious. There was I believe it was an article that used the phrase "people who menstruate" and she tweeted that there used to be a word for those people--something like woymen. The internet lost its freaking mind attacking her calling her a TransExclusionary Radical Feminist (A/K/A TERF)

Okay but the article doesn't really say how this all started, so let me enlighten people who don't know because I think it is hilarious. There was I believe it was an article that used the phrase "people who menstruate" and she tweeted that there used to be a word for those people--something like woymen. The internet lost its freaking mind attacking her calling her a TransExclusionary Radical Feminist (A/K/A TERF)
forpetesake! They made it look like she really took a stand. Oh well, close enough I guess. lol

Her fans don't want to step out of their fantasy world. A world where you become what you wear.
I'm very pleasantly surprised that Rowling isn't on board with the crazy transgender thing. She's so successful maybe she can just say what she believes. Brave, and I hope she doesn't back down.

FU money means being able to tell them fuck you. That's the literal definition.

One more reason for them to hate American prosperity.

Last edited:

forpetesake! They made it look like she really took a stand. Oh well, close enough I guess. lol

Nope. She got dragged on twitter for saying it and Daniel Radcliff and other Potter franchise actors took pro-Trans position to distance themselves from her. It ate up twitter for about a week with people going back and forth and she released a statement discussing being maybe a sex assault or a domestic violence victim, forget which and she got dragged over that by the people who were already wanting to "cancel" her.

Nope. She got dragged on twitter for saying it and Daniel Radcliff and other Potter franchise actors took pro-Trans position to distance themselves from her. It ate up twitter for about a week with people going back and forth and she released a statement discussing being maybe a sex assault or a domestic violence victim, forget which and she got dragged over that by the people who were already wanting to "cancel" her.
Hating people is like a hobby for these loons.

Rowling didn't step back from anything. She brought in a different point of view grounded in science. Women menstruate. To deny this is to wipe women out of existence. Women are women they are not menstruators. Women have a biological existence beyond cosmetically enhanced genitals. Rowling was and is right

Forum List

Back